Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed (2901 Views)

.net Progrmmer Are Urgently Needed With Hands On Experience. Call 08035585046 / Please I Need An E-book On J2ME Mobile Application Development Please / Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by enohj2ee(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2008
Are a programmer with J2EE, J2ME, JAVA CARDS, XML AND WEB SERVICE PROGRMMER then send ur cv to info@esoftng.com
or call +234018782104
thanks
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2008
Java? The world is seriously moving towards PHP my friend. About 70% of dynamic database driven applications use PHP as a programming language and they all can't be wrong.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2008
@Afam

Kindly list the PHP equivalents of J2ME and JavaCard and then maybe you may be considered as someone who knows what he's talking about.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by X2X(m): 4:05am On May 10, 2008
@Logica, Nice one.

@poster: Are you accepting folks who are only available on a part time basis?
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
Afam, lol. i thot ur name looked familiar. no wonder you were frothing @ the mouth over a simple pointer that your idea was not sound. you must have been smarting @ me pointing out to you that the thread starter is speaking apples and you are hearing oranges. "j2me, javacard" and you just jumped in without a thot throwing "php" around.

*yawa-ti-de
yawa ti dey indeed lol. i just dey do the thing wey u talk in another way grin
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by ebottabi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
hey they are talking about enterprise development here, i think people should learn well and try to differenciate between enterprise development and standard web developement; if you talk about persistency php will never be use in cases, that is where it fails, so if there are asking on J2EE J2ME there is a reason slowpoke. sad
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2008
ebot,

some people are so dim that they think all that is to app development is the web. any developer with half a brain knows php is a scripting language for web development alone. now when such environments like embedded environments are in question, then no mention of php should be made. i even fulfilled all righteousness by doing a search for "embedded php" in google. i came up with nothing. maybe afam can throw more light on this.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by candylips(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
Php, J2me, java card, assembley languague, c++ or c . Use whatever is ideal for the project at hand.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2008
logica:

@Afam

Kindly list the PHP equivalents of J2ME and JavaCard and then maybe you may be considered as someone who knows what he's talking about.

Sorry for the delay, didn't see the reply until now.

I should list the PHP equivalents of J2ME and Javacard? Will that help the statement that I made that over 70% of dynamic web applications run on PHP?

logica:

Afam, lol. i thot ur name looked familiar. no wonder you were frothing @ the mouth over a simple pointer that your idea was not sound. you must have been smarting @ me pointing out to you that the thread starter is speaking apples and you are hearing oranges. "j2me, javacard" and you just jumped in without a thot throwing "php" around.

*yawa-ti-de
yawa ti dey indeed lol. i just dey do the thing wey u talk in another way grin

No need for the comments as I never saw your earlier post. Seems you have an issue with PHP.

logica:

ebot,

some people are so dim that they think all that is to app development is the web. [b]any developer with half a brain knows php is a scripting language for web development alone. [/b]now when such environments like embedded environments are in question, then no mention of php should be made. i even fulfilled all righteousness by doing a search for "embedded php" in google. i came up with nothing. maybe afam can throw more light on this.

The content in bold refers, again you have come up with statements you pick from ebooks that are not entirely correct. I have developed a desktop based application for an oil servicing firm using just PHP and MySQL. What differentiates the practical programmer from the talking programmers is the way each applies knowledge. Acquisition of knowledge is on thing and the application of knowledge is another issue entirely.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Normally I do not like to take part in debates of this sort, but seriously, there is so much MORE to app development than PHP. Even if it might
be able to be used for desktop development.

Like logica said, theres other domains in software development that PHP cant enter into

J2ME/Javacard is one.

Now lets consider another area most of us dont delve into, that embedded software development, where stuff is done mostly with C. E.g MRI software, and medical equipment software, device drivers, etc

Life is more than Php, lets think out of the box. Its funny cus its like most people(especially us in Nigeria think like thissmiley

Software=PHP grin cmon, lets think broader.

Nice discussion everyone, I'm enjoying reading the posts here.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
@wavemasta

i'm sure you are aware that j2me is the java solution for embedded environments.

@afam
if you are not an idiot, you would realize that your comment about php in the thread makes no sense. enohj2ee has listed the skills he needs, and you jump in to throw your "knowledge" around, while the technology you present isn't even a competitor of java in the areas listed (except for a minute part of j2ee - the web layer). of course php has no equivalent of ejbs). this isn't the typically childish and stupid "my-papa-house-big-pass-your-papa-house" threads that you are probably used to. i cannot have anything against a scripting language when i don't view the creators as enemies. if i will be paid good money to do something and it has to be in php, i will do it.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Logica, I just did some googling, and found out that embedded java had been made part of J2ME. I always thought they were separate.
Well you learn everyday, thanks for the education.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2008
You guys should walk the talk, we have a lot of talkers and braggers already. Put your money where your mouth is.

Again, this is not a software supremacy contest. PHP is a very useful tool and I believe that anyone that can master any programming language will do well.

Now we are talking embedded environments as if we do it everyday.

Someone wants us to think outside the box and doesn't want to see the possibilities of a language.

PHP has always been seen as a web development tool but without waiting for anyone from PHP team to say otherwise I have successfully used it to develop desktop applications that run flawlessly.

Stop talking or bragging and start coding, that is what programmers do.

And, don't paste websites here and claim to be the developer when you cannot substantiate anything.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
lmao. look here idiot, i will keep it very short, simply tell us what php has to do with the listed frameworks and stop going round in circles like a dog chasing its tail.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2008
plenty of info on php-gtk can be found with google so i don't know why you'd be pounding ur chest as if you figured it out how to develop php desktop apps all by yourself. anyway i repeat, simply tell us what php has to do with the listed frameworks/APIs and stop going round in circles like a dog chasing its tail. tell us how you can do embedded development with PHP to replace J2ME, how you can program smartcards with PHP to replace Javacard, etc.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
We have about 21 hrs between your last post and the one before the last (the one that was ignored) and this goes to show that you are indeed desperately trying to be heard after you have proven to everyone that you know very little about issues you dabble into and dabble out with very wrong positions and opinions.

There is no substitute for real education, throwing around one liners that were picked up from google or ebooks will not turn you into an expert on anything remotely connected to IT (based on what I have read from you anyway).

Now you are talking about php-gtk, sorry, I don't use it. I developed what I developed using the same general knowledge of PHP and MySQL. This is why I insist that you know nothing because anyone that understands any programming language well enough will do a lot with the knowledge instead of going from one forum to the other making claims that are lies and advising clients wrongly.

Better go and apologize to the Nigerian client you advised to get oracle and in the process collected money without delivering on the project. It is people like you that bring bad names to programmers that are Nigerians. Or, better still return the client's money as it is fraudulent for you to agree to do a project you were incapable of completing.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
tell us how you can do embedded development with PHP to replace J2ME, how you can program smartcards with PHP to replace Javacard, etc.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2008
And he continues to display his stupidity.

1. I never stated that PHP can replace J2ME. However, in my opinion and based on application of knowledge any programming language if mastered well can be used to achieve tasks you may think cannot be achieved simply because you are used to hearing of a particular language.

2. On Smart cards and PHP, again you have proven to the world that you are a complete slowpoke. I started taking a good look at smart card technology as far back as 2005 and have complete working codes for different applications though written in languages different from PHP could easily be rewritten to run on PHP.

Since you like google too much type smartcard programming in PHP when you get to google and when you are done with the search results you can either hide your head in shame or continue to embarrass yourself without setting any upper limit.

The chicken seems like it is coming home to roost. You are indeed a very big clown, thanks for entertaining.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2008
lol. c this fool. you r the one who talked about somebody talking so much without showing anything. show us what you have done with php and smartcards. you have done a desktop app in php this and that. did you ever hear me ask you to show proof? well, you set the rules, and since you cannot show anything (using your rules), please shut up. this thread was made to recruit java developers to work on apps which may apparently require the J2ME, JavaCard and other APIs. You have not been able to show how your darling PHP can replace Java in this instance.

Your bluff almost worked and I was taken aback for a minute, but I did a search using the search parameter you claimed to have used in google, and it proved you are the biggest idiot alive. the search returned a bunch of links to web pages written in PHP (which was the only link between PHP and smartcards - sites running on PHP talking about APIs available for smartcard programming), and nothing about a SmartCard API in PHP. and anybody that doubts me can confirm this. After I changed the parameter to "smartcard API in PHP", I did get one API called SCardSCR based on some other package called PCSC-Tools which happens to be written in C and Perl (the important one being C), and SCardSCR is entirely dependent on PCSC-Tools which means it is nothing but a wrapper for PCSC-Tools that exposes the API to PHP code. This by itself is not a big deal after all you can also have a PHP API that will wrap the JavaCard API exposing this Java API to PHP code. The only chicken that is roosting is you, as you run away like a chicken.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2008
"I started taking a good look at smart card technology as far back as 2005"

i just went back and saw this and it really cracked me up. because the first time i experimented with the JavaCard API was 1999. I worked for a company that dealt in Sun technology so I could experiment with lots of stuff including the now extinct network computer called the JavaStation, which was replaced by the Sun Ray. the Sun Ray came with a smartcard reader and a smartcard, which allowed me to explore the interest i always had in smartcards. 2005? lol. far back indeed.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2008
Will you promise to hide your head in shame if you are shown on this forum that you can program smart cards using PHP?

Again do not bother with any claims on experimenting with anything because your lies are way too much. Your level of intelligence is abysmally low. Do you take statements out of context or do you find it difficult to understand statements?

The next thing I will read is how you rewrote the new yahoo interface for the company.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2008
you have not added anything as usual. just your usual insults. show how smartcards can be programmed in PHP or shut up. keep blowing hot fool. if you had any substance you would present it without all this talk. i really shouldn't be wasting my time with an idiot like you, but you provide entertainment, and people learn a lot too (like wavemasta just did). so if you have any substance (of which i'm almost certain you are as empty as a wine barrel after a big feast), please present it.

if it comes to smartcards i know enough about APIs and tools, even for SIM cards (yes, SIM cards are smartcards). SIM card reading and writing became an interest when I started hacking the iphone (of course only v1 chips can be successfully manipulated @ present).

by the way i already pointed out a PHP API for Smartcards which is nothing but a wrapper for another tool written in C and Perl. So don't come here presenting such. and your claims are no better than mine as you cannot seem to present anything you have done other than the crappy idea of a state portal. i'm not here to flex muscle to show who is the boss, but to be honest you don't measure up to even those i have mentored. you better go ask around.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2008
I believe you are exactly where you needed to be - confused and clutching at anything to save your face after so many blunders.

PHP is a scripting language that is very close to C. Who am I kidding? Do I really expect you to understand that?

In conclusion I will delve a little bit into the other part that you have been making a lot of noise about. 

Embedded environment is a concept and not a technology and as such you can develop software that can run in embedded environments by understanding the processing power of the underlying operating system, stripping the language to the very essentials codes and even in cases where you require databases (not just flat files) you can get stripped down versions of any database (mysql in this case).

I would want to assume that you do not understand the concept behind embedded environments so I can understand your very sorry line of reasoning that PHP cannot be used in such environments.

On smart cards just remember that I made it clear that it can be developed using PHP, the key work here is can and this is not the same thing as saying that I have programmed smart cards using PHP.

Your comments on SIM cards being smart cards are unnecessary considering the fact you have messed up on basic issues while confusing and ripping off clients by advising them wrongly when you couldn't deliver on a simple PHP and MySQL solution so to be honest with you it will take a miracle for me to believe anything you put down. If this will make you sleep well my thoughts about you are - olodo, a liar, very unintelligent, making bogus claims, lacks basic understanding of issues.

Arsenal is playing a match today so I may not be responding to any more lies and claims you may come up with. But I may respond if the next bogus claim is really serious like claiming that you invented the computer.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2008
Quotes from Afam:

"Since you like google too much type smartcard programming in PHP when you get to google and when you are done with the search results you can either hide your head in shame or continue to embarrass yourself without setting any upper limit."

"Will you promise to hide your head in shame if you are shown on this forum that you can program smart cards using PHP?"

"On smart cards just remember that I made it clear that it can be developed using PHP, the key work here is can and this is not the same thing as saying that I have programmed smart cards using PHP."

Run along fool. I am done with you. The thread was about recruiting Java Developers for technologies that included embedded development (plus smartcards). You jumped in to tell us the gospel of PHP, and after going around in circles you have not presented PHPs answer to smartcards or an embedded PHP framework. I have learnt nothing in this exchange (but I am sure you have learnt much). I cannot continue to waste my time.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2008
Can someone explain to this slowpoke the meaning of CAN?

If one cannot understand a word as simple as can then it would amount to sheer wickedness to expect the person to reason like a human being.

PHP can be used to program smart cards and PHP can be used to develop applications that run in embedded environments. I guess this clown have not seen this on google so he cannot understand why someone would be saying this.

There is a world of difference between acquisition of knowledge and application of knowledge.

I have found a complete slowpoke that is devoid of any sense of reasoning and without any doubt lacks both native intelligence and acquired intelligence.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by logica(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2008
You want to teach English? You better go find a pupil in the bush you came from. Now let me school you and show you how much of an idiot you are.

"smart cards can be programmed in Java". This is a definitive assertion. Meaning it is doable at present and this can be demonstrated, after all there exists an API for this: JavaCard.

Saying smart cards can be programmed in PHP should mean that there exists @ least 1 API for doing this, and the API should not be a wrapper for another framework written in some other language. The fact that PHP is similar to C (in syntax more like) does not mean it has the power of C.

So if you want to imply that it is possible to develop an API entirely in PHP for programming smart cards, you are not speaking in the present tense. that will be in the future tense and "can" is not appropriate. "Can" is used in the present tense. The fact I said I was done with you probably prompted you to spew more crap. I full ground for you. And the free lessons continue.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2008
Logica can be really stupid.

Where do you place the can in this case? Present tense, past or future tense?

logica:

Saying smart cards can be programmed in PHP should mean that there exists @ least 1 API for doing this, and the API should not be a wrapper for another framework written in some other language. The fact that PHP is similar to C (in syntax more like) does not mean it has the power of C.

Did you really put down the content in bold above? Should mean? Guy, so you are now qualifying words with should? Maybe you need to understand the meaning of should before you run mad completely in the process of trying to understand the meaning of can.

logica:

So if you want to imply that it is possible to develop an API entirely in PHP for programming smart cards, you are not speaking in the present tense. that will be in the future tense and "can" is not appropriate. "Can" is used in the present tense. The fact I said I was done with you probably prompted you to spew more crap. I full ground for you. And the free lessons continue.

This your moronic generalization self. Oh, you stated you were done with me but you never meant it since you have nothing in common with words like credibility and integrity. So, it really doesn't matter if you lie or say things you don't mean.

It seems we are dealing with someone with zero credibility here.

On PHP, smart cards and embedded environments, I will respond to any reasonable issue you raise. I will not waste my time dealing with the confusion and lack of understanding you are currently going through right now.

I will pray for those you claimed you mentored because if they are really lucky some of them will be driving okada or buses right now as I don't see any of them doing well if their mentor will shamelessly advice a client to get oracle database any time he runs into problems using a third party software.

Is Oracle paying you for this wrong advice or is it just plain stupidity? Only God knows how many people you have scammed with this Oracle database scheme once you collect money for projects and can't deliver.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by ebottabi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2008
Afam let me tell some few stuffs you don't know, google thus not run any php, undecided it is Python , so go get yourself some knowledge about google before posting any thing about them, slowpoke
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by Afam(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
Little wonder they say that the Nigerian graduate is increasingly becoming unemployable.

Did anyone state that google is running on PHP or is this clown's monitor upside down or what?

Hope you don't graduate to the stage where you will start to catch flies on the road, so take your medication often and stay off hard drugs. tongue
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by javaprince(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2008
@afam
Ur postings has been one of d silliest i would ever read at n'land.
Talk about arguing blindly.
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by javaprince(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2008
@afam
Re: Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed by javaprince(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2008
@afam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topics + Materials + Writing Support From A - Z! / E-banking Solution / In Search Of Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.