Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,293 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Introducing Nigeria First Online Career Show - Your Career And You Show - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Introducing Nigeria First Online Career Show - Your Career And You Show (506 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / Meet Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Captain [pictured] / Why You Should Pick A Career And Study In Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nigeria First Online Career Show - Your Career And You Show by DoingItBigFM(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi Nairalanders!

My name is Mayowa and i am super excited to announce the birth of Nigeria First Career Show - Your Career And You Show!

Podcasting is the new wave online,a popular and more personalized way of content marketing and information dissemination.

Rather than start an "me too" blog writing articles and stuffs like that,we decided to bring you an online show podcast to cater for the need of job seekers out there who are dreaming of having that job of their dream and many who likes to advance their career in life.

Your Career And You Show is a weekly career and job information podcast available for free download for everyone.

Your Career And You Show have an in house Career Caoch to answer all your career and job related questions

Let me not talk too much,the taste of the pudding is in the eating. Why not head staright now to http://www.YourCareerAndYou.com to get the full gist.

We welcome you to join us in helping millions of job seekers out there to find the job of their dreams.

Cheers!

Mayowa
For Your Career And You Show Crew
Mayowa@YourCareerAndYouShow.com
http://www.YourCareerAndYou.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Your Own Boss? / Tired Of Training Institution? / Next African Business Conference Lagos Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.