Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent (4709 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Ft. Vtek - I Go Whooz You [audio/video] / Eedris Abdulkareem – Ft Fatai Rolling Dollar " Won Kere" / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by smile4kenn(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2008
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by abdurrazaq(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2008
This is one of my favourite in that album.

You know why, becuase it is one of the most well organised lyrically.

Let's celebrate Africa
Let's celebrate the greatest Mandela
Let's celebrate football, Emmanuel Okala, great keeper see you later
Mark Fish represents South South
Give me the football let me hit you one time ,

I love those lines, patiently waiting for the video to this song
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by Baro(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2008
Ft. 50 cent?
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by mrjuwon: 1:02am On May 07, 2008
obviouisly feat 50 Cent was a joke lol, good one you got me. You just put me through 3 mins and 43 seconds of musical torture. Eedris has never really done it for me after remedies. Im sure the track would appeal to some
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by 9ja4eva: 2:38am On May 07, 2008
Nyce
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by smile4kenn(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2008
@mrjuwon

lol
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by dready(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2008
Omo una dey monkey ooooo
you guys made me to go and bring the album from my Ghana must go where i dey keep all my C.Ds what did 50 say on that track? if you have really listend to that song tell me?
Let me tell you the only 50 voice i heard on that track was hey and that one na sequence nothing else nothing more he did not say one line at all.
All of una dey monkey well well i even thought you guys were hip hop head why una dey talk like this na? even on that track eedris did not say ft 50 cent.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2008
grin grin grin yea ft 50cent ,lol 50cent was just standing and you say feature cry cry cry cry eedris timeup go to bed
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by temple(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2008
dat's shit
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by lucabrasi(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2008
at least 50 said hey, the hey 50 said in the album cannot be used without his approval because it ll be copyright infringement, so before condemning him pls which nigerian artise has featured an artiste of 50's stature even if the artiste will just cough, its all hip hop
remember he was the one that made 50 leave naija the last time and they just made up,so for 50 to even agree to come anywhere near him is a lot,i dont see 50 mixing with anybody else,even the almighty keke and d1
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by lysaa(f): 1:28pm On May 07, 2008
is their contract under "Murder Inc" ? This is totally an outrageous Crap!
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by abdurrazaq(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

at least 50 said hey, the hey 50 said in the album cannot be used without his approval because it ll be copyright infringement, so before condemning him please which nigerian artise has featured an artiste of 50's stature even if the artiste will just cough, its all hip hop
remember he was the one that made 50 leave naija the last time and they just made up,so for 50 to even agree to come anywhere near him is a lot,i don't see 50 mixing with anybody else,even the almighty keke and d1

You are right.

The 50cent thing could be a mistake from the poster because, Eedris did not even write featuring 50cent against that track in his album.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by dready(f): 2:40pm On May 07, 2008
@lucabrasi
You know wetin you dey talk so?
Did they enter studio together?
you dey gock well well ooo
what are you saying i dont understand you to me i still stand say na sequence dem sequence that hey when 50 kobo do .
then you what are you saying?go to your point.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by skingo(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2008
i tihnk eedris did this much for publicity. but that publicity may have backfired on him because peopel for streets dey look eedris say him dull.
as sauce kid said. ask 50 he know that we real down here
that tough guy shit almost got him killed down here " round here : sauce kid ft trafic" moneylong the mixtape

eedris u dull jare
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by tngtech(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2008
is it a new song from Eedris?
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by eldee(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2008
I like the way way you play/
I like the way you tackle when the ball is on its way/

As Psquare said once, rhyme na by force??

Abeg this dude should stick to whatever kind of music he sang before, rap is not his thing
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by lucabrasi(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2008
dready:

@lucabrasi
You know wetin you dey talk so?
Did they enter studio together?
you dey gock well well ooo
what are you saying i don't understand you to me i still stand say na sequence them sequence that hey when 50 kobo do .
then you what are you saying?go to your point.

yes i know wetin i dey talk,i didnt follow them to the studio but i know that copyright laws will not permit eedris or anybody to use any part of another person's song or voice or whatever without permision,its not like the old days where anyone can use anything without going through the proper channel,even the nigerian acts come abroad to pick up their royalties and even if eedris did not take permission the fact that a company or anyone that sponsored the whole thing agreed to have eedris who is just one of several naija artiste come up on stage with 50 cent and not rugged man or one of the others means they had a good reason to,if anyone asked 50 which nigerian artise he knows it ll prolly be eedris because he is the only one that stood up to him.
i v "gone to my point"if you read my previous post smiley
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by dready(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2008
@ lucabrasi
Guy you nor dey make sense at all at all i for like tell you this word to your face, #1 i aint arguing with you say he beg to use that 50 voice but the story is did he feature 50c ?
And now u are talking about copyright in niger-IA that makes me smile coz i can't laugh at things that from all perspective is not real, listen, Sauce Kid when he even dey Yankee what will you say about his yebariba tell me, i wan hear he took permission and they granted him permission abi? tell me i wan hear .
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by lucabrasi(m): 1:53am On May 08, 2008
dready:

@ lucabrasi
Guy you nor dey make sense at all at all i for like tell you this word to your face, #1 i aint arguing with you say he beg to use that 50 voice but the story is did he feature 50c ?
And now u are talking about copyright in niger-IA that makes me smile because i can't laugh at things that from all perspective is not real, listen, Sauce Kid when he even dey Yankee what will you say about his yebariba tell me, i wan hear he took permission and they granted him permission abi? tell me i wan hear .
meen,dis site and abuse, na wa o i dont think u even got my very first comment sef,the poster said eedris feat 50 cent and somebody made a comment that it wasnt jack(cant remember the exact words)and im sayn no matter how what 50 said or did in the song its still somethn because even 50 coughing is a big deal in view of his stature all round the world and u started attacking and sayn im not making any sense.

featuring an artiste can come in diffrent forms,in some videos the artiste will only make a quick cameo of sum seconds,some the artiste will be singing,some the artiste might just be dancing, an example check the soldier boy video out and if u didnt check and re check it ,you wont see t.i in the video,
so if 50 onli said yea and nothing else like someone was saying,its still featuring because the guy didnt impersonate 50's voice abi i lie?
sauce kid is just one of several people that went to yankee,and with his yebariba,even saucekid said it doesnt mean anything so how will i know the meaning nah?hope u understand what im sayn now,im sayn that even if 50 coughs or farts as long as its really 50cent,the international rap artiste some people will buy the album, smiley
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by abdurrazaq(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2008
I think the poster had earlier, in this thread, agreed that it was just a mistake joke (from his side)saying the song featured 50 Cent.
One thing must be made clear it is the fact that Eedris has made a big name for himself before his two public meets with 50. I still don't understand why some landers still go ahead and abuse Eedris over a what he did not do because if you have the CD go through the playlist, there is nothing like WELCOME TO AFRICA FT. 50 CENT.

eldee:

I like the way way you play/
I like the way you tackle when the ball is on its way/

As Psquare said once, rhyme na by force??

Abeg this dude should stick to whatever kind of music he sang before, rap is not his thing

If you do not like this music (that made 50 Cent move) then, why don't you with your Do me I do you guys. Don't you are in no position to tell Eedris the style of music he should play.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by eldee(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2008
abdurrazaq:

If you do not like this music (that made 50 Cent move) then, why don't you with your Do me I do you guys. Don't you are in no position to tell Eedris the style of music he should play.
If only your english was reasonable enough, I'll have even been tempted to believe you're making sense.
If I don't like the music that made Fiddy' move Hmmn the average african man with the inferiority complex undecided
That most be the second-most pathetic comment I've heard all year. . .
Mayne, all these Eedris fans self, want won't I hear from you guys
First sumone opened a thread saying 'The King Is Back' and all I see in there is Eedris
Now this one is telling me I have to love the music because Fiddy' moved to it?
Maynne, I'm out of this joint
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by Uche2nna(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2008
I bet You that Fiddy did not even know what the song was all about. Of course, he would move. He was standing right there on stage with him!!!! You want him to be standing still like a stick while Eedris was jumping all over the stage as if he smoked kryptonite. That would be disrespectful naaa  cheesy
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by eldee(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2008
Uche2nna:

I bet You that Fiddy did not even know what the song was all about. Of course, he would move. He was standing right there on stage with him!!!! You want him to be standing still like a stick while Eedris was jumping all over the stage as if he smoked kryptonite. That would be disrespectful naaa cheesy

I taya ooh, when they came to put him on the stage when the rest of the world was watching from the comfort of their chairs grin
I'm nigerian, but, swear down, I didn't understand one word of what he spoke. . .although maybe it's the fact that I was watching on youtube.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by lucabrasi(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2008
personally i v not listened to the sont more than once or twice but eedris is a very talented guy and he is as good as the best of them if not better than most,so i dont realli think its fair making a judgement on a particular track feat 50, if he believed so much in the track he would have done a video of it instead of the main track which i must say is realli good,most people that i know who have heard the song have agreed tha the guy is realli back
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by unix4real1(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2008
eldee:

I taya ooh, when they came to put him on the stage when the rest of the world was watching from the comfort of their chairs grin
I'm nigerian, but, swear down, I didn't understand one word of what he spoke. . .although maybe it's the fact that I was watching on youtube.
If u listen to the track 5 million times, you will never understand a word and do u know the reason? he is not among your favourite artist but instead of you to say that fact, you will be saying negative things about him. i`m not a sauce kid or neato c fan but i will never say negative things about them because i don`t have interest in their music and that`s the way i think normal and reasonable people should be thinking.

You happens to be the only one to say you don`t understand a word in that music so think you should upgrade your brain grin
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by eldee(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2008
unix4real1:

If u listen to the track 5 million times, you will never understand a word and do u know the reason? he is not among your favourite artist but instead of you to say that fact, you will be saying negative things about him. i`m not a sauce kid or neato c fan but i will never say negative things about them because i don`t have interest in their music and that`s the way i think normal and reasonable people should be thinking.

You happens to be the only one to say you don`t understand a word in that music so think you should upgrade your brain grin
This is he exact part of this whole thingy that makes me laugh grin grin
Are u just naturally braindead or is it a requirement that you guys must have an IQ of -8 to be an Eedris fans?
Although there seems to be one factor that cuts through these stupid irritants, you all never stop to think before posting. . . undecided
Negative things bout Eedris? nah, that ain't changing the price of chicken in Oshodi

Let me explain this to you in a way even you will understand; i don't give an eff bout what Eedris does, but, that song is bullcrap
I don't even know why I'm still arguing with retards like you, it's easy, if raps not ur game, stick to fuji or whatever u good at.
Just don't go about disgracing my country's name on international television and youtube grin

Now u're Einstein because you can decode 'I like the way you tackle when the ball is on its way'
I get it, Eedris is nothing but the Ignorant man's Nas, at least he brought hiphop to your level init

No wonder a fellow musician dissed him on his own track grin
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by abdurrazaq(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2008
@eldee
It is not compulsory for you to love the music. You have the right to pick the type of music/artiste you listen to.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by unix4real1(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2008
unix4real1:

You just Bragging IQ, IQ, IQ
eldee:

This is he exact part of this whole thingy that makes me laugh grin grin
Are u just naturally braindead or is it a requirement that you guys must have an IQ of -8 to be an Eedris fans?
Although there seems to be one factor that cuts through these stupid irritants, you all never stop to think before posting. . . undecided
Negative things bout Eedris? nah, that ain't changing the price of chicken in Oshodi

Let me explain this to you in a way even you will understand; i don't give an eff bout what Eedris does, but, that song is bullcrap
I don't even know why I'm still arguing with retards like you, it's easy, if raps not your game, stick to fuji or whatever u good at.
Just don't go about disgracing my country's name on international television and youtube grin

Now u're Einstein because you can decode 'I like the way you tackle when the ball is on its way'
I get it, Eedris is nothing but the Ignorant man's Nas, at least he brought hiphop to your level init

No wonder a fellow musician dissed him on his own track grin

You just bragging on a worthless point you trying to analyze, what does chicken at oshodi has to do with this and saying fellow musician dissed him on his own track is absolutely nonsense. if that`s how you understand it then tell the world that that`s how your brain could difine a simple line saying we need peace to move on even if we no be equals apart from both of them (eedris and ruggedman), Most artistes are not equals cos they all represent and elevate their own game to their personal standard and originality. Ruggedman based on rap mixed with pidgin and fluent english while eedris do lil bit of rap but makes most of his debut with singing in afro hip hop style( oko achewo, Mr lecturer, Jaga jaga). E.g: Snoop dogg droped sensual seduction but we knws him as a rap artist but what he is trying to proof is the originalty in him. even IQ of 8 U mentioned you had ealier on could easily testify that they were not equals. so if that means diss to you then i suggest u keep on posting, one day God might do a miracle in your life to post something reasonable.

Note: this will be the last time i will be responding to your useless posts cos doing that is like wasting a preciuos time on worthless things.

Go get a life wink
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by dready(f): 5:00pm On May 09, 2008
ELDEE YOU ARE RIGHT 100%
Eldee is not a playa hater just that that album nor tight even the welcome to africa wasn't dope at all at all
OMO THAT DUDE NEEDS TO UPGRADE BIG TIME.
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by dready(f): 5:34pm On May 09, 2008
@ eldee na only here me and u go different sha.
i prefer eedris own part for that koleyewon pass ruggedman when i first listened to it i told myself that there wasn't any need for eedris to feature rugged coz he has "murdered" the track already abeg nairaland make una nor talk to me any how because i talk murdered at least you guys saw the murdered in quote , ehen
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by davidt(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2008
The whole purpose of this featuring 50 Cent thing is to cause such arguments and such publicity as is ensuing above, I think Eedris has achieved his goal big time, Nice strategy Eedris!
Re: Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent by abdurrazaq(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2008
davidt:

The whole purpose of this featuring 50 Cent thing is to cause such arguments and such publicity as is ensuing above, I think Eedris has achieved his goal big time, Nice strategy Eedris!

smile4kenn started this thread and not Eedris. He (Eedris) has not even mentioned it anywhere that the track Welcome to Africa featured 50Cent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best On Saxophone "kunle Ajayi (redeem) Or Kunle Ajayi Bassey(ib)" / Nigerian Music Video Awards / King Sunny Ade Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.