Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Android Smartphone Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Smartphone Help (676 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / BE Elite Android Smartphone Specs & Price / What's The Best Network/data Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Smartphone Help by Jorian(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
please my new Techno p3 is consuming my mb. my 10mb finish in less than 45 minutes and the 200mb etisalat gives to me every month for my subscription is not enough. please my brothers and sisters help me with any cheat of any network that will at least enable me to browse well or of a better mb of maybe 1gb or 500mb. thank you very much for your help.
Re: Android Smartphone Help by Acidosis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Go to

Settings

Then scroll down to

Account & Sync

Under account and sync, the first thing you'll see there should be Background Data

Switch off the background data and your 10mb would last 24hours.

Sometimes make sure you also check your Task manager to clear all running apps.
Re: Android Smartphone Help by Enegod(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
download droidwall from play store...use it to lock apps you don't want to be online...works only on rooted phones
Re: Android Smartphone Help by francis247(m): 3:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Jorian: please my new Techno p3 is consuming my mb. my 10mb finish in less than 45 minutes and the 200mb etisalat gives to me every month for my subscription is not enough. please my brothers and sisters help me with any cheat of any network that will at least enable me to browse well or of a better mb of maybe 1gb or 500mb. thank you very much for your help.
Use Airtel Unlimited BB plan
Re: Android Smartphone Help by momolisticc: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2013
francis247: Use Airtel Unlimited BB plan
Tel me the settings of the airtel unlimited plan cos it's not working on my android fone.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Phone You Would Keep Forever? Meet Phonebloks / Blackberry Slashes Staff, Warns Of Nearly $1B Loss / Nokia Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.