Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Sales Manager,sales Executives,and Account Executives - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sales Manager,sales Executives,and Account Executives (720 Views)

1.5 Million Emails Of Top Company Executives And Ceos In Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Pay Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager,sales Executives,and Account Executives by dictalian: 12:16pm On May 06, 2008
Gooday Nairalanders,
My company MatrixVtrack Nig Ltd,is currently recruting for the above positions,we are into Vehicle Tracking and Stolen Car recovery,we are in Partnership with Matrix vehicle tracking in South Africa.ours is an oppty for you to display your skills and passion in working with a dynamic coy like ours.

Sales Manager: 3-7yrs experince in marketing and of a coy products and services.outproven track records,aggressive with a taste for results.
Preferably a Female,btw 28-38 yrs

Sales Executives: Must be Target -Driven,agressive,result oriented,and can sell ice to the eskimos,a background in Marketing,2-5 yrs exp
Male and female,btw 25-28 yrs to apply
Accounts: Higly numeric,ability to use peachtree accounting software,any stage of ICAN will be an added advantage. 2-4 yrs exp,male and female btw the 24-28yrs to apply.
Send your CV and application letters to:onoiwu@vtraklogistics.com. Ending on the 13th of May.
Re: Sales Manager,sales Executives,and Account Executives by dictalian: 12:28pm On May 06, 2008
The correct email is

ononiwu@vtraklogistics.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Ict Consulting Service Via Email / Told my boss :Oga, I'm not an Electrician / I Need A Reliable Record Deal I Ve Got A Hit.pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.