Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram (4721 Views)

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! / 10 Facts About Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akanbiaa(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Very few of us know so much and there is no weapon that liberate a nation as truth and when I came across this I shouted and said may God save this country and liberate us from the deception of those thaants us to be doomed by crisis.
MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH

“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro fessor Dauda Ojobi

Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date.

Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002.

Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians.

I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by usibengate(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2013
BH was a total menace to Nigerians. those guys were blood sucking demons i can tell u that
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by okosodo: 2:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Look, you can not deceive people cos action speaks louder than words
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Northern xtian colabo to set up BH in oda to destroy d north! where will d northern xtian be afta north is detroyed?
CAN set up BH to kill and chase away xtians from north! does dis makes sense?

1 Like

Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akpanoka: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2013
Ok, CAN created Boko Haram to kill christians, bomb churches, kill CAN secretary, islamize Nigeria, ask Jonathan to resign. Na waooooo. People sabbi think with their finger o.
I believe if the Op recalls what happened in madalla, Kogi, Defence College etc, he wouldn't post rrubbish

1 Like

Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Dreal1247: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2013
Unacceptable lie. I refuse to buy your MERESINE.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by bcomputer101: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Please how much will it cost me to get a dog brain in replacing this OP fish brain?

@OP, next time use your brain to think!
Not your FINGERS!
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by mike404(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Nonsensical angry
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Kezben(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Clown
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Did this one just escape from Yaba left?
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akanbiaa(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2013
This is not about insults or anger but about doing your own research to either proove me wrong or accept the truth,not all that seems to be is real,we live in an age of deception and we don't know what or who to believe sometimes but know that I mean no harm to any body,group or religion but just want inteligent minds to do more research and proove beyound resonable fact if its true or rubbish,please only mature and intelligent minds should comment.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by motif8(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2013
OP, pls don't put this kind of things here, it isn't making any sense at all. let start it this way, christian created the war and they are killing christians? have u remember that no mosque has been bombed since the start of this rubbish. i can go on and on but let me be sincere with u OP, islam is somehow violent, yoruba called it `esin imole', meaning you have to accept it by force which is not different from how mohammed spread his gospel whe he was alive, history made us know that he fourth and killed everyone who refused to accept his religion. OP check christianity everywhere its being practice and u will know how to clean off the crap u post up there, good morning

2 Likes

Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akanbiaa(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Motif8 love your mature comment the more we have people like you on nairaland the more nigerian youths will not be easily deceived and manipulated even if we don't agree on an issue we maturely disagree with facts and wisdom. May God guide us all
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akanbiaa(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Motif8 love your mature comment the more we have people like you on nairaland the more nigerian youths will not be easily deceived and manipulated even if we don't agree on an issue we maturely disagree with facts and wisdom by insulting it only reflect the kind of family one comes from and the crisis within such a person. May God guide us all and make us better people able to have self respect and respect to others.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by omowolewa: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2013
Hummm!

You see, you are intelligent only to the level of your IQ. If your IQ is something like 50, you assume every intelligent people think at that level. Likewise when its too high.

Op: your IQ is too high, too high that we at normal level IQ find it difficult to understand you. Keep it up
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Soon, Buhari that is now pleading for amnesty and reprieve for BH will be called a christian.

The smartest Muslims right now are those among the youths in Maiduigri rounding up known BH members and handing them over to the military.

The dumbest remain those who blame the violent acts of their bloodthirsty muslim brothers like Muttalab, the 2 London fools, BH on non-muslims.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by motif8(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2013
omowolewa: Hummm!

You see, you are intelligent only to the level of your IQ. If your IQ is something like 50, you assume every intelligent people think at that level. Likewise when its too high.

Op: your IQ is too high, too high that we at normal level IQ find it difficult to understand you. Keep it up

sorry brother, i hardly post on nairaland, but i cant overlook what op placed here for us, and u suporting this is not going to help us. do u know why this boko menace affected us to this level it is because the northerners welcomed it and some muslim endorsed it, see if we have all condemned it since and not trying to paint CAN or PDP black since all this while, we would have been fine now. ok back to the real issue, when FG clamp down on ur so call CAN boko haram why are northern people and muslim like Tinubu and buhari crying foul. pls op and omolewa there is nothing to make out of what u raised, boko is not christian, no christian can commit suicide because chrianity gives hope even when all hope seems to be lost christian will say it is well, a very powerful laguage that rescue situations. pls lets close this trend because we all know where boko comes from and what they stand for
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Your mates are manufacturing cars you are here fabricating lies.sorry for you
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by akanbiaa(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Motif8. Islam is not as you say it is please don't be biased in you perception and judgement that criminal elements in a muslim dominated community in the north claim what they are doing is for Islam does not makes it the true fact, some people hate Islam because of what they hear from bitter people who were unfortunate to have issues with people who only see only the bad they want to see by bad people who claim to represent the religion of Good and Peace practiced by Abraham and all the Prophets including Jesus (May Gods Blessings be with Him). http://www.al-islam.org/justice-peace/4.htm
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Maxymilliano(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Sorry Op, I truly understand your paranoia, I guess Shekau is Simon Peter incarnate battling to ensure the new world order as predicted in the Bible while the Boko haram inscription is the transliteration of the latin acronym INRI.

Great Job man... grin

Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by Beaf1: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

^
Is this man still alive and preaching?

Did CAN in anyway refute his claims?

Those are what we should be concern with not attacking the OP.

We are living in a crazy and wicked world. Anything is possible.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by pendusky(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2013
@Op nice Research!! grin, Next time do the math well, ur answer (conclusion) aint correct.
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Ok, OP, let's be logical here. Assuming ur brain is dead and i can jump start it!

1. Those two decided to learn abt islam to disrupt the northern Nigeria, right? I biliv they also taught osama bin laden how to be a terrorist, and d rest of the muslim nation was taught by their false teachings on how to be a suicide bomber and the 70 virgins myth!

2. The paper was not issues by d said president, how come he got to learn abt an unissued paper. If he wrote it, there shld be amother copy!

3. How come he is d only living witness? And for CAN to challenge him: who drags words with crazy people? A more reaon for u to draw ur swords and throw bombs at CAN? grin

When micheal was brainwashed to kill dt british soldier, i am sure he was taken back to time in Nigeria to be brainwashed by ur acclaimed 'fake muslim converts' who caused the chaos in the muslim world today!

Infact, it is safe to agree dt those two brainwashed mohammed to try and force his religion on people way back!

Dude, you're a clear answer to 'why most muslims are brainwashed'. You lots lack simple reasoning!

U jes swallowed d fake preaching and have already started living by it! Fuckin terrorists, u lots are!
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2013
omowolewa: Hummm!

it is safe to asume u are without a brain, talk less of an IQ!

This is how u people avade the problems and allow it to groom stronger!

U are now being taught to shift the blame?

U need to blame those two for terrorist attacks in the remaining parts of the world too!
Re: Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram by omowolewa: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Read between the lines

motif8:

sorry brother, i hardly post on nairaland, but i cant overlook what op placed here for us, and u suporting this is not going to help us. do u know why this boko menace affected us to this level it is because the northerners welcomed it and some muslim endorsed it, see if we have all condemned it since and not trying to paint CAN or PDP black since all this while, we would have been fine now. ok back to the real issue, when FG clamp down on ur so call CAN boko haram why are northern people and muslim like Tinubu and buhari crying foul. pls op and omolewa there is nothing to make out of what u raised, boko is not christian, no christian can commit suicide because chrianity gives hope even when all hope seems to be lost christian will say it is well, a very powerful laguage that rescue situations. pls lets close this trend because we all know where boko comes from and what they stand for

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Rally In Akure Rounded Up In Shame? / Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ / Map Of Africa Before Colonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.