Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Make Your First N20,000 Online In Nigeria Within 48hrs! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Your First N20,000 Online In Nigeria Within 48hrs! (1048 Views)

Make N20,000 Or More As Resellers To Schools/computer Training Schools / Ago On Marine Ttt Basis @ 118 Gross. 48hrs Deal / How To Turn N10,000 To N300,000 Online In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First N20,000 Online In Nigeria Within 48hrs! by extraincome: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2013
You see, the truth is there are so many was you can make
money online. Some might need you learning a lot of stuff just before you can implement, others might require some very stringent or almost impossible task for you to do before you begin to reap the benefits.
Some again might require you spend certain amount of
money before you can reap anything meaningful. While
some will require nothing but just your brains and
anything around you.

And if you are like me that prefer the ones that requires me
using just my brain, without having to waste unnecessary time and money,
then this info is for you.

I am a Nigerian and so I understand how it feels to want to have
an extra source of income in the shortest possible time. I know
how it feels to want to make money sharp sharp.

Don't mind some folks that try to excuse their inability to
generate cash whenever they need it by telling you that their is no such thing as making money fast. Infact, let's not go there.
What about folks who have made hundreds of thousands of naira
through the internet in a matter of minutes, hours or even at worst, days?

Anyway, the truth is if you really want to make money fast, as in NOW! You just need to be;

1. A very fast thinker and
2. A very smart worker.

If you noticed, i didn't say you need to be a fast learner or a
hard worker. No.

All you just need to do is just use your head, and take the necessary required action. Shikena!

They say IDEAS rule the world abi? True. But it's only ACTION that makes things happen.
And now i want to release this free online money making idea that will see you making your first N20K online within 48hrs without you even spending a dime.

All you need to do to start taking action is send me a mail at
myextraincomesource@gmail.com indicating your interest.

I promise you, you will definitely make your first N20K within 48hrs.
Just send your request to myextraincomesource@gmail.com

NB: I purposely avoided asking you to drop your email here so that some
unscrupulous
elements don't pick them up and spam you to oblivion.

So mail me at myextraincomesource@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Your First N20,000 Online In Nigeria Within 48hrs! by jasperx: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice one..bro im an online entrepreneur.Do you have a blog, if ur blog has traffic, i'll like 2 advertise my blog on it

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bulk Recharge Cards @ Cheapest Prices Ever / Do You Want To Sell Thousands Of Copies Of Any Product You Have Using The Web. / We Supply.catfish Roasted Fish/life Once.08169446319.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.