Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) (5747 Views)

Grade A 60 X 60 Polished Porcelain Tiles And 330 X 450 Wall Tiles From China / 2 Units Of 60 X 120 Ware House @ Oluodo Near Ebute/ikorodu / How To Test My Land For Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2013
The site .
About to clear it for demacation

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by twinskenny(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
God will help you.
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by LondonCool(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Watching by the sidelines!
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by jam04(m): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Call on us for your sharp sand and granite needs.. We won't disappoint

Penthouse nig ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2013
jam04: Call on us for your sharp sand and granite needs.. We won't disappoint

Penthouse nig ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com

NOTED bro
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2013
We just cleared the land area for demacation, i really have an issue here , i went to make apply formy building approval and i was told that the new law now demands that i must have a C of O first before i come for building approval.

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS AND WHATS MY FATE SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT C OF O TAKES A SWEAT TO GET

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by kopell: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Spygadget man you have long way to go. How do you acquired the land, what are the document they give you when you but the land. Don't you have a lawyer, if you do he should have explain all this to you before you paid for land. I don't believe it was a new law, it's just our people ignorance and disrespect for law. That why many house we're build with out C of O, part blame to our Government too, because if people apply for C of O after paying all the official fees and pushes envelop you know what I mean, it still takes up the 6 months at minimum to get it approve if you new the right people. This are the reason why people do things with no respect for laws, do many of them regret their actions later when Government opens it's books on them. I can't believe at the age of the information on this forum, you still not informed enough to put things right before you paid for your land. Not late, you could call lawyer he should be able to help you in this matter, but it won't be cheap oh.
Good luck .

1 Like

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by segcymoor(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
spygadgets: We just cleared the land area for demacation, i really have an issue here , i went to make apply formy building approval and i was told that the new law now demands that i must have a C of O first before i come for building approval.

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS AND WHATS MY FATE SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT C OF O TAKES A SWEAT TO GET

Bros, that is d fact u need to face....since 3 yrs ago
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by mufutau55(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2013
segcy.moor:

Bros, that is d fact u need to face....since 3 yrs ago

Oga Segcy. Is that nationwide or just in Lagos State? What about Ogun State?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by segcymoor(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Segcy. Is that nationwide or just in Lagos State? What about Ogun State?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Abeg dont mind all this political 'paddy paddy' It' s actually in Lagos for a while until ACN took over of recent and they try to copy their brother but their own is still on Commercial building as at now
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2013
segcy.moor:

Abeg dont mind all this political 'paddy paddy' It' s actually in Lagos for a while until ACN took over of recent and they try to copy their brother but their own is still on Commercial building as at now
ok
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by mufutau55(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
segcy.moor:

Thank you for the info, my brother.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by kopell: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
@Hajji Mufutau it the same situation in Abuja, you can't get building approval from development control without fully paid your grand rent and all other fees including C of O. People still take laws in there hand, they start building without development control approval. One could learn from such wrong actions, couple of months ago you could read from newspaper that Abuja development control decided to set things right. With all these so called developers building estate without paying all there government fees to government account, they decide to settle some individuals and cut comers to get there estate developed. At the end of the day, many of these estate we're pull down buy development control Billons of naira wasted, just buy not following simple rule of law. This could be a lesson to all of us that if we keep doing things wrong one day one government will come and put things straight and we could be the losers at the end of the day.
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by mufutau55(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
kopell: @Hajji Mufutau it the same situation in Abuja, you can't get building approval from development control without fully paid your grand rent and all other fees including C of O. People still take laws in there hand, they start building without development control approval. One could learn from such wrong actions, couple of months ago you could read from newspaper that Abuja development control decided to set things right. With all these so called developers building estate without paying all there government fees to government account, they decide to settle some individuals and cut comers to get there estate developed. At the end of the day, many of these estate we're pull down buy development control Billons of naira wasted, just buy not following simple rule of law. This could be a lesson to all of us that if we keep doing things wrong one day one government will come and put things straight and we could be the losers at the end of the day.

Wow! That is a very costly lesson.. But those Govt. are the people that makes things too tough for the little people.
You better believe that the politicians and their friends don't experience all those problems. God save us in Nigeria.
Thank you for all this useful information.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Work finally starts. Bought down 1500 blocks
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by kolamilan(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2013
interesting thread. Wishing you the best.
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by fendorf(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Contact us for your granite.08053447675 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
ABOUT TO ROOF
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Final pic before painting starts

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2017
It has been slow but GOD made it STEADY... about to move in .... at last we achieved
6 bedroom duplex.(landlord section) .. and 2 bedroom flat x 2 for tenant (different entrance )

1 Like

Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by true2home(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
hi, do you ended up getting the C of O first before building this and if so, how long was the process? Congratulations
Re: My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) by spygadgets(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Possible And Affordable House Plan / For Professional Roofing And Aluminium Works.. We Do It Better / Now Selling Eko Pearl Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.