Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! (585 Views)

Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). / I Need A Small Java App To Crow Like A Cock When A New Thread Enters Nl Fp / Do You Need The Latest It Ebooks Just N250 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! by ayankayode: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2013
We understand that there are a lot of mobile apps that have not been able to see the daylight and we want to turn that around.

We are looking for a mobile application that is developed for android and iOS. As an opportunity for you to jump-start yourself, we will pay N250,000 cash for your application if you are selected. If you think your app is worth more that N250k and you can tell us why, we will pay your price! How about that?!

For your application to be selected, it should meet a unique need, be developed to an international standard and you own the IP. It is also important that your app work well on smartphones and on tablets.

Feel free to indicate if you have an app for sale and we will get in touch with you.

This offer expires on the 15th of July 2013.

Lets here you out.
Re: Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! by elvis10ten(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
i got an app for sale. elvis.chidera@gmail.com
Re: Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! by ayankayode: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
@elvis10ten

Thanks for your response, please expect an email from us.
Re: Sell Your Mobile App To Us For N250,000 Cash Or Your Price! by skoten(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
I have an android app for sale --- skotsolutions@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Deploy Complex Web Apps / "Simple" Android Game Developer Needed For Hire On New Project / Mobile App Developer Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.