Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tablet Pc Wont Come On! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tablet Pc Wont Come On! (803 Views)

Please Help My Hp Probook 4530s Just Shut Down Nd Wont Come On / Inye: Made In Nigeria Tablet PC- How Far Can it Go? / Help! My System Wont Come On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by Mario(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2008
Pls Guys, I need Help with reviving my Samsung Q1 Tablet PC. I tried to reinstall the device from an extanal hard drive and when it got to where it should shut down, it did and never came back on. I need Help Pls Guys and Girls. I am on mario.sstv@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by uspry1(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2008
You need a Start Installation CD that come with your Samsung Tablet PC where you bought in the first place in order to reinstall them again.

ALL NEW COMPUTER/LAPTOP/TABLET PC ALWAYS has come with START INSTALLATION cd as backup in case of system failure or virus attack. IT IS MUST! ! !

If you had pre-installed START PROGRAM (include operating system such as Windows XP/Vista) inside your SAMSUNG TABLET PC, then you wipe out entire. YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK!!!
Re: Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by Mario(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2008
Lucky me, its back on but my beggest problem now is that windows and others are in Italian and Chinese any help?
Re: Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by uspry1(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2008
Mario:

Lucky me, its back on but my beggest problem now is that windows and others are in Italian and Chinese any help?

Here is Windows XP Setup:

[list]
[li]1. From the Start Menu, go to 'Settings'. [/li]
[li]2. Click on 'Control Panel'. [/li]
[li]3. Double Click on the "Regional and Language Options" control panel. [/li]
[li]4. On the top there are three tabs. Click on "Languages" [/li]
[li]5. Click on the "Details" button. [/li]
[li]6. In the frame that says "Installed Services" click on the "Add" button. The "Add Input Language" dialog box pops up. [/li]
[li]7. Scroll down the language menu until you see the language of your choice and click. Then click 'OK'. [/li]
[li]8. When that box disappears, you are back to the original dialog box. Click OK as many times as necessary to get out of it.[/li]
[/list]

For Windows Vista Setup:

When you run through the setup using the Vista DVD, it will ask you which language you wish to install. If it doesn't give you that option then you may have to ask Microsoft for another version of the image (or wherever you downloaded it from). If it doesn't offer you the language to change to english, then install Vista and you will be able to do it from the control panel using "Regional Settings"
Re: Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by Maleeq(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2008
@Mario

You cant change the language back to english. All you have to do is get an ENGLISH version of the installation CD and re-install.

Cheers!
Re: Tablet Pc Wont Come On! by walemy: 1:32am On May 08, 2008
if u still can't get trough whit these tips given u call me on dis number to help u out cause it's what i do for a living 08026220123 my name olawale

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Blocked Google And Gmail? / Ipnx Moderm & Starcomms 1x Moderm For Sale-----very Cheap / 7 Leature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.