Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Am Searching For My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Searching For My Father (1002 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For My Father by ipex(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello Nlanders,is there anyone in Ekiti who can help me to locate my father?He is from Ekere-Ekiti;but I don't know the very particular village He's from.He is by name Anthony Aderemi Owolabi. He served his national youth service in Bodo City of Rivers State from where he proceeded to university of ilorin and obtained his master decree in 1983.
My mum had told me that father hails from where one Mr Bamidele-the former principal of airway aviation comes from.Although my mum never visited their place(for my mum is from the south-south,where she met my father during his youth service days.Hence,there was no time for her to visit his place). All effort to locate him have prove abortive.I know,he must have been expecting me to locate him one day when I will grow-up through his contact address he left with my mum but unfortunately,she lost the contact inadvertently.
Now,I am seeking for help from those that are from the south-west,especially from Ekiti who may help me to see him through the brief explanation I have made about him.
N/B.He is from a polygamous home of which,he is the only child of his mother.I can be reached via this contact:08064324167.THANKS
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by AbuMikey(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
You can also post this on FACEBOOK bro!!
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by ipex(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks.I will consider it
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by ipex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'm looking for a way to upload his pix though it's bit old but it might help.
Any information or idea that can help me to see him will be appreciated.You can also reach me via tonudele@gmail.com
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by ipex(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
I have just uploaded his pix on my profile.you Can click on my signature and if his face seems familiar to you please do reach me.Thanks
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by Geomac: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just came across this website and I will advise you to register as a citizen of that state may be you can contact their admin. www.ekiti.com
I have some friends from Ekiti i will tell them to check this thread.

Good luck man!
Re: I Am Searching For My Father by greatgod2012(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Type his full name on google search to search for him. It might be of help.
Wishing you goodluck in your search.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Murdered By Friend In Lagos / Chair Of Life / Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.