Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal (4840 Views)

Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Shocking Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup / Only BBA Winner, Dillish Mathew Can Work Out, Looking This Sexy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by informa: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Seriously, Lady Gaga, is that you?

We've become used to seeing Lady Gaga don some pretty crazy outfits just to run errands, so am surprised to see her dressed down in street clothes on Monday.

I remember my kid sister used to turn away the Television anytime Lady Gaga's song is playing. Why? She used to think that some demonic being are on the screen until i explained to her those were just costumes and she is trying to make a living

The usual Laga Gaga i know with her crazy and weird costumes after the cut

Am sure the singer will be back to wearing crazy designs in no time, but perhaps she's enjoying a more casual look.

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by majour(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
END TIMES

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Chinwem(f): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
I used to think that adults knew better
Some could actually learn a thing or two from children

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by otumfour(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
what a "hoto" ....*title*
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
she is growing
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by gluv01(f): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
I disliked her right from time...although she's got the voice, without dignity
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by tellwisdom: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
gluv01: I disliked her right from time...although she's got the voice, without dignity
She sef no like you undecided
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
The guy beside her in the first pic is smoking hot....... shocked embarassed
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by gluv01(f): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
tellwisdom:
She sef no like you undecided

Which i don't want tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 13, 2013
gluv01: I disliked her right from time...although she's got the voice, without dignity

how will you dislike someone on stage when you don't know her real life? undecided
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by premlove(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2013
So wat is d difference between the first pic and d third
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by AbuMikey(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2013
majour: END TIMES
The Obvious you don't think!!!
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by 3ace(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Lady Gaga, you see your life. People saw you looking normal but they still termed it abnormal because you've made abnormality normal in your life.
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Smh
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2013
Why does she look that old
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nastyhatty(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
WHOAAA SHE IS TRYING TP LIVE NORMAL BUT FROM THE OBVIOUS SHE DON'T HAVE THE FACE FOR THAT...

GUESS THAT IS WHY SHE IS ODD ON HER VIDEOS
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
OMG days so its true>>>>>>That hot mofo Taylor Kinney AKA Mason Lockwood is dating lady gaga?

Best accomplishment in her life.

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chinwem: I used to think that adults knew better
I am gonna used this your quote let me tell you now this is amazing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chinwem: I used to think that adults knew better
you just taught the op the biggest lesson of his life.
I swearagawd!
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
rokiatu:
I am gonna used this your quote let me tell you now this is amazing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very very.. I just love the way she constructed it. Meaning no harm.
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

how will you dislike someone on stage when you don't know her real life? undecided
her real life is no longer a secret to those who wanna know.
Re: PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Joavid: she is growing
who did you say is growing? Lady Gaga? Nah! She is instead getting old.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Iyanya’s Birthday Cake, The Only One Of Its Kind (must See) / Ebola Virus / Hot Or Not? New Nigeria INSTAGRAM Ukwu QUEEN (PHOTOS) See Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.