Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Dual Boot Windows 7 And Ubuntu Successfully [plus Video] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Dual Boot Windows 7 And Ubuntu Successfully [plus Video] (728 Views)

Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8 / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. / Ubuntu Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dual Boot Windows 7 And Ubuntu Successfully [plus Video] by kombo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Here I am again with an old discovery, just installed Ubuntu successfully for a friend and so I decided to put out a tutorial for y’all to see, found a similar video for it on YouTube, am going to share that as well as a plus. Its a very simple and easy process. In case you don’t have the Ubuntu OS yet, you can Download Ubuntu for Desktop Here

* Double Click the Wubi application located inside Ubuntu folder. [RUN]

* Select the second option “Install inside Windows“

* Choose your options as desired, mostly I select an already partitioned space, if you don’t have that, just select your drive C: , select installation size as well, create username and password as desired and for the environment, I choose Ubuntu almost always.

* That is the progress bar for the installation. All should be fine at this point. When done you will be prompted to Reboot Now or Reboot later. Check image

* That’s about all you need to Install / Dual Boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu Successfully. Ask questions in case you stuck at any point.

[size=16pt]
DOWNLOAD VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JG104CLw88&feature=player_embedded

(1) (Reply)

please I need help on suitable seminar topics on computer / Lenovo Display Driver For Windows 8.1 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (neatly Used )for Sale 23000 Negotiable SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.