Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Reliablehostng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reliablehostng (556 Views)

How To Become An Affiliate Of Reliablehostng And Earn N500 Instantly On Sign Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliablehostng by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Here are some benefits of RELIABLEHOSTNG packages

100MB

This package is low cost entry level webhosting plan.Suitable for a simple mini site, 5 paged site or beginners.For Infopreneurs or Netpreneurs who needs to have a sales page or simple website that does not demand lots of traffic on a monthly basis.

Features include

+ Site builder
+ 10 domain name (eye@mydomainname.com)

250MB

Website needing databases and an approximated traffic or visitors of 1000 per month.

Features

+ Site builder
+ improved security
+ Suitable for medium power users

1000 MB

Taking your online presence serious means getting our silver webhost package with higher bandwidth and email functions like filters,file recovery.This package will help website owners that want to have a mini- multimedia sites, with lots of texts, pictures and audios only.

Features include

+ All features of 100 and 250MB packages above
3000MB

Thinking of having a higher customer base or traffic to your site in the future without boardering about bandwidth.This is for you.Helps run a multimedia site with lots text files, pictures audios, videos and many more. For Advanced users.

features include

+ Personalized e-mails
+ And all the features above
+
Unlimited* Webhosting

Helps you run your own social network or high traffic site like JAMB or WAEC or nairaland. with your own dedicated server scripts. Comes with massive bandwidth to handle large numbers of visitors at any given time. So if you think your site is going to gather visitors and grow as fast as Facebook, you should be thinking of this cose effective package. Far less expensive than having your own dedicated server. With all the maintenaince costs and all the headaches.

Features include

+ 1 free domain name
+ Free site builder (paid for by us)
+ Free mobile website builder
+ Webstats/free Interpretation of logs and tells you which type of customers are accessing your site.
+ personalized e-mail (you can check your e-mail using 4 unique e-mail software scripts; Squirellmail, Horde, roundcube and gmail) Configured free for you.
+ Back up VPS server
+ Shopping cart ability/compatibility
+ keep Database of customers/Clients/visitors using MYSQL

Hope this will help you in choosing the right package suitable for you.
Re: Reliablehostng by ilekky(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
You can get more from www.instantnethost.com.We also assist you

in some of your designs.
Re: Reliablehostng by decoslim(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
I will always recommend DS web Host any time any day:- http://webhosting.dswebstudios.com
Re: Reliablehostng by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2013
SURE.. me too

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Place Two Pics Beside Each Other On My Blog? / Sainoportal / What!!!!,my Site Have Be Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.