Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? (1121 Views)

Imagine If Mandela Was A Yoruba Man / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / OMG!!! IN SOME COUNTRIES NIGERIANS ARE BEEN TREATED AS MONKIES; FATHER MBAKA(VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by playmode(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have been wondering about this since Monday. If Mandela was a Nigerian do you think he would have been treated in Nigeria or flown overseas.Ever since Mandela has been falling sick ,he has been treated in South African hospitals which are world class with relative success.In Nigeria our president runs to London for a common flu.What are your thoughts on this?
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^^^^ with serious illness, would you want to be treated in any Nigerian hospital?
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by playmode(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
DivideUs: ^^^^^^ with serious illness, would you want to be treated in any Nigerian hospital?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by OMAJE4: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
playmode: I have been wondering about this since Monday. If Mandela was a Nigerian do you think he would have been treated in Nigeria or flown overseas.Ever since Mandela has been falling sick ,he has been treated in South African hospitals which are world class with relative success.In Nigeria our president runs to London for a common flu.What are your thoughts on this?

If Nelson Mandela needed Spiritual help would he still be in SA? No he won't, they would have flown him to Naija looking for TB Joshua, Pastor Chris et al. It's called " Comparative Advantage" in economics - everybody with wetin God take bless them. They've got better hospitals and we've got better churches, what's the big deal?
Meanwhile, it's high time you stopped this your obsession with everything SA it's getting really boring now.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by obi4eze(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
If Mandela were a Nigerian, I don't think he would've been alive by now because the evil men with selfish interests would have killed him long ago, especially if they noticed that he was fighting for the interest of the masses and not for self.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by playmode(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
obi4eze: If Mandela were a Nigerian, I don't think he would've been alive by now because the evil men with selfish interests would have killed him long ago, especially if they noticed that he was fighting for the interest of the masses and not for self.

True dat grin
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by playmode(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
OMAJE4:

If Nelson Mandela needed Spiritual help would he still be in SA? No he won't, they would have flown him to Naija looking for TB Joshua, Pastor Chris et al. It's called " Comparative Advantage" in economics - everybody with wetin God take bless them. They've got better hospitals and we've got better churches, what's the big deal?
Meanwhile, it's high time you stopped this your obsession with everything SA it's getting really boring now.

Abeg go siddon,which kin obsession you dey talk about? undecided
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by redsun(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
OBJ travels to london specifically for insulin injection for diabetes that is definitely going to kill him.Just insulin.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by solomon111(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
A very daft thread.
Who cares where mandela gets his treatment?
I wonder when Nigeria became the only country where prominent personalities travel out for medical treatment.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by redsun(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dame gej goes to berlin for mere food poison.Even primates or elephants cure themselves of illnesses in the bush with unique plants,condiments and herbs.But africans thinks that only oyinbos can keep them alive.

1 Like

Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by OMAJE4: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2013
The Great zik of Africa lived to a ripe age of 92 years and most of that time, he was within these shores was'nt he? Anthony enahoro died at 87 - 89 and I'm sure the likes of Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa would've lived that long if it was'nt for the coup in 1966 as would Awo if it was'nt for Otapiapia (no be me talk am o) Longevity is a fnction of many factors you just cant say mandela is still live today because their hospitals are all that
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Nnamdi Azikiwe was treated in a Nigerian hospital.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by Omen100(m): 2:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Nnamdi Azikiwe was treated in a Nigerian hospital.

I know you will be calling all this your mediocritic, psychopathic & hypocritic display love for Nigeria patriotism.

Foolishness of the highest order, even the late Biafra warlord was also treated in Nigerian Hospital.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by musiwa26: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2013
nigerian abroad can run for any position they want. even if they were born abroad.. or have citizen of other countries.

it is not like here. if someone marries a nigeria man, she becomes a nigerian citizen automatically. and can carry nigeria passport by virtue of her marriage on the first day.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by musiwa26: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2013
fighting for nigerian is not as easy as you think.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by musiwa26: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2013
if mandela was in nigeria. they will kill him in jail. so you can see why nobody want to be a mandela.. over the satellite pictures.. that person will die in jail.

i see, you want me to run... that nice.. but they rig election... even if jesus voted.. they will rig it. they are born to rig. it is a waste of time in nigeria to think. you can get justice through the nigeria system.. it is not possible.

even jesus will fail. Jesus will weep again if he try.
So that is why i said.. since nigeria govt can change by tomorrow morning. they do what ever they have to now. gige.
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2013
OMAJE4:

Oga shut-up ya mouth thier. With your better churches, can you compare the development of the two countries?
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by sakaguchi(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2013
musiwa26: if mandela was in nigeria. they will kill him in jail. so you can see why nobody want to be a mandela.. over the satellite pictures.. that person will die in jail.

i see, you want me to run... that nice.. but they rig election... even if jesus voted.. they will rig it. they are born to rig. it is a waste of time in nigeria to think. you can get justice through the nigeria system.. it is not possible.

even jesus will fail. Jesus will weep again if he try.
So that is why i said.. since nigeria govt can change by tomorrow morning. they do what ever they have to now. gige.
Obasanjo died in jail abi?
Re: If Mandela Was A Nigerian Will He Have Been Treated In A Nigerian Hospital? by nairalad: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2013
solomon111: A very daft thread.
Who cares where mandela gets his treatment?
I wonder when Nigeria became the only country where prominent personalities travel out for medical treatment.

Hmmm.. are you Reuben Abati by any chance?

JustAsking

(1) (Reply)

Flashback News: Amaechi Suspends LGA Chairmen For Coming Late To Meeting / British Man Kidnapped At Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos / Rochas Sacks Nkiru Silvanus From His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.