Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes (9723 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. / PDP Challenges Opposition To Present Both Buhari And Atiku Against Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by iwanchop(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2013
Who is calling who to debate on programmes?
Who ran away when it was time to debate programmes in 2011?
Rather than attend a debate where programmes would be discussed our president was laughing with D'banj in koko mansion.
I hope GEJ would not run again in 2015¿

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
PDP has madt PRO dept. Okupe, Abati & co are highly talented. APC has only Lai Muhammed & some unknown dudes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Gpius(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2013
:PIts d job of d oppositn 2 always talk bcox dats their work bt wat suprises me most is how d ruling party are always challengin d oppositn each tym d oppositn talks...bt lets call a spade a spade, if APC has corrupt elements PDP 2 has corrupt elements...moreso in 2015 we ll dcide if APC is better than PDP or if its not bt all we want d two parties to do is put up developmental projects that will win d minds of d electorate an stop dis cat and rat fyt in d media~~~NA GARRI LEVEL I DE OO DIS MRNG OO b4 i go comment and my oga @ d dwn go say i don comment...if u lyk u cn join us as u cn c mr.AHMED TINUBU AND mr.TONY ANENIH ARE SHAKN GARRI WIT ME SO IF U CARE 2 JOIN US,,,WE WNT MIND
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by kalunomics(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2013
The hypocrisy of the supposedly "progressives" are being unvield more and more for Nigerians to see who they really are, albeit the best performing governor is of the ruling party. Akwa Ibom Ado ok!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2013
iwanchop: Who is calling who to debate on programmes?
Rather than attend a debate where programmes would be discussed our president was laughing with D'banj in koko mansion.

Where is your brain?

This is a call for a debate between 2 political parties and not presidential candidates. As of today, non of the parties have a presidential candidate.

Everyones knows that APC is berate of any programme/policy/ideology. Their only binding factor and police is to remove GEJ (Not PDP). They dont actually mind if any other PDP member is made president in 2015 so long as he is not GEJ and he answers to the name APC. Funny lots

8 Likes

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by deleteme: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Let them settle their wahala of registration first, Tifnubu obvioulsy tot that this is ACN ( yoruba follow follow) that he can control anyhow. He must have demanded for 60% of the FG revenue and Buhari will be like " are u for real" They are just confused for the moment,so we can pardon them for giving excuses for the challenge.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2013
APC over to u? Relishing the prospect of a two hour debate on tv between PDP and ACN. Bring ur best men forward! Lai Mohammed! Over to u
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Aksally(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2013
Garri the 1st: We all now those who run away from debates

Lol

cheesy

NN24 a National tv?. Btw where the hell is NN24?

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by rasputinn(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
It alright guys,let APC be registered first
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by kalunomics(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
oxford:

Where is your brain?

This is a call for a debate between 2 political parties and not presidential candidates. As of today, non of the parties have a presidential candidate.

Everyones knows that APC is berate of any programme/policy/ideology. Their only binding factor and police is to remove GEJ (Not PDP). They dont actually mind if any other PDP member is made president in 2015 so long as he is not GEJ and he answers to the name APC. Funny lots
well said! They won't even mind farouk lawal, tony anenih, et al, joing APC as it now a pre-requisite to becoming a "PROGRESSIVE"

3 Likes

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by kalunomics(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2013
oxford:

Where is your brain?

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2013

We talking credible debate moderate by a renown and indepedent third party. Not the sham put together by an unknown NN24.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2013
Now is ur chance to have a go at PDP in a debate. Take it. Apparently ur ACN goons r obsessed with verbal assault of attack, run and hide.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Dee60: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2013
Who will represent PDP? They must be kidding!
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by rasputinn(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013

Last I checked,topic read 'PDP,,,,,' not 'President GEJ,,,,'
,,,and talking about skipping the lesser debate organised by a now defunct TV station,that was the highest PR coup I've seen in ages,the campaign team of the PDP,opted for and called on the other parties to attend the BIGGER debate to be jointly tele and broadcast by NTA and FRCN,predictably however,ACN,CPC and the rest pretenders,demonstrated their amateurish political mien by foolishly boycotting the debate,thereby giving GEJ ample room to get all the mileage the debate accorded.MINT!!!
The rest is history

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by jiffylibra: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2013
we shall see
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by rasputinn(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
^^^
That said,I sincerely don't see anybody in ACN that is cerebral enough to match the devastating PR machine the PDP has got to muster.

Who do they have?those god-father-bum-licking-follow-follow-clowns and the crook that leads them ?which astute person do they have in their ranks that possesses oratorial skills ***please***

At best Lie Mohamed is a tout,a half-baked literate,whose only stock in trade is rumour peddling,Buhari is no better,he has not the faintest idea of the likely issues to be addressed in any democratic debate,so he will be worse than a fish out of water.Tinubu is high most of the time and if the debate is not about how to embezzle funds and hold a state hostage,I doubt if he will show up

So who does the ACN have??

5 Likes

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by cybluesky(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2013
it is foolhardy n an intentional waste of energy proppelled by lack of agenda on d part of d rulin part to challenge a yet to b registerd party to a debate.....if university student won follow jambite drag g.p na who b d mumu?
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2013
If it is about debate forget am, Apc will defeat pdp. Dont forget dat apc comprises of 4 parties dat are performing in their various particular party state than pdp. Apc has many things in defeatin pdp. I dont support any party but d truth.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by rasputinn(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2013
^^^
Yes you have a point,they should wait and see whether therfe will be any such party as APC and if there will be,we will know who and who will be the members.
Then you can talk of debate or no debate

Carts have a natural functional position;behind the horse,not the other way round
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by aigjoey(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2013
Call me on 07083731078 to
get
airtel 2gb for N500..
5gb for 1000..
10gb for 1500..
I would be teaching you for 2k...
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by arabanibaba: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2013
APC is the party to beat where is PDP when the time for debates comes, we go debate but now PDP SHOULD tackle boko haram
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by TechyGuy: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Gpius: :PIts d job of d oppositn 2 always talk bcox dats their work bt wat suprises me most is how d ruling party are always challengin d oppositn each tym d oppositn talks...bt lets call a spade a spade, if APC has corrupt elements PDP 2 has corrupt elements...moreso in 2015 we ll dcide if APC is better than PDP or if its not bt all we want d two parties to do is put up developmental projects that will win d minds of d electorate an stop dis cat and rat fyt in d media~~~NA GARRI LEVEL I DE OO DIS MRNG OO b4 i go comment and my oga @ d dwn go say i don comment...if u lyk u cn join us as u cn c mr.AHMED TINUBU AND mr.TONY ANENIH ARE SHAKN GARRI WIT ME SO IF U CARE 2 JOIN US,,,WE WNT MIND

You had very good points here BUT do you know how "tormenting" it is to read your post. Please stop using shorthand or BB-hand, I dont know what to call it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by VoodooDoll(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2013
The ruling party at the centre is PLEADING to debate with the opposition.

After 14 years shouldn't their works and acts speak for them...... Instead Peeeee Deeeeee Peeeeeeee wants to do follow follow and plead for "debate"!

I dey laugh oh!
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ralphloren(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Hahahhah am laughing so loud with this type of invitation. Pls pals what re they challenging the APC for? Is it hw Billions of dollars in our reserve hv been squandered?, hw Alam was Pardon, d unemployment rate in nation is on d increase,hw his wife wanted to build d first ladies mission huz wit our common till, hw he has been fighting an elected governor of a state,hw Maku nd oda goons in his cabinet has continue to insult d general public,hw he has refused to arrest d men behind d evil BH boys etc. Pls we hv had enough of all these politicians taking us for a ride. Let them pls keep cool nd focus on hw to deliver d benefits of Democracy to us.#Ralphloren#

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by shamme2005(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oliver metuh or wat do u call ursef is it a sin 4 sbdy t tell us d way forward t our numerous problems in Nligeria? It is nw clear dat ur party no get sense instead of u t kip quiet nd photocopy wat d man said nd implement some of it b4 next election u are blind t si notin gud in it. K dem don talk deir own make ur party too tell us wetin na won do, or transformation agenda na manifesto? Dnt wori in d next 24 hrs u shall receive ur deserved response I trust lai mohammed!Oliver metuh or wat do u call ursef is it a sin 4 sbdy t tell us d way forward t our numerous problems in Nligeria? It is nw clear dat ur party no get sense instead of u t kip quiet nd photocopy wat d man said nd implement some of it b4 next election u are blind t si notin gud in it. K dem don talk deir own make ur party too tell us wetin na won do, or transformation agenda na manifesto? Dnt wori in d next 24 hrs u shall receive ur deserved response I trust lai mohammed!Oliver metuh or wat do u call ursef is it a sin 4 sbdy t tell us d way forward t our numerous problems in Nligeria? It is nw clear dat ur party no get sense instead of u t kip quiet nd photocopy wat d man said nd implement some of it b4 next election u are blind t si notin gud in it. K dem don talk deir own make ur party too tell us wetin na won do, or transformation agenda na manifesto? Dnt wori in d next 24 hrs u shall receive ur deserved response I trust lai mohammed!
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
eunisam: They is no basket for the bad eggs.

Is that not Udubanj?

what is he doing there?

debating with Retardeen of cos. What do u expect?

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Gbawe: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
VoodooDoll: The ruling party at the centre is PLEADING to debate with the opposition.

After 14 years shouldn't their works and acts speak for them.
..... Instead Peeeee Deeeeee Peeeeeeee wants to do follow follow and plead for "debate"!

I dey laugh oh!

I really don't know how this is not obvious to some here. What is clear is the huge human development deficit of Nigeria that means leaders can be as terrible as they want to be while supporters, the victims, blindly back their diversionary antics. Debate ko media chat ni. Tinubu gives a speech in London and an insecure Presidency is calling for debate. Is this not proof that those who occupy the seat know they do not belong in it and are only keeping it warm for others? They follow everything Tinubu does obsessively rather than lead and prove him wrong as the easiest way to put opposition in it's place and as is done worldwide.

Does the acclaimed heavyweight boxing champion who has earned his title, defeating the best available, go around insecurely challenging every mouthy street punk to a fight?

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Pee2k3: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tinubu pls leave nigerians to decide 2015 fate and stop forcing ur Absurb Peoples‘ Congress (APC) on us
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by abrat: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by bknight: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very good. I hope moderators of such debates won't be 'packaged' for special interest,
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Likewise. Dude is a loser. He has no shame at all that this pathetically desperate challenge comes after Tinubu gave a well-received speech in the UK. Would a secure, popular, respected and achieving/performing ruling government care what the opposition is saying let alone be challenging it to a public duel outside an election period?
He has no shame because he see things differently? He made a very good point. Can you remember any of the campaign message of the opposition apart from the usual noise of nigeria will burn if they lose or they will kick pdp out? PDP is still ruling because the opposition is no better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training / Ekiti Assembly Sacks Workers As Labour Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.