Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Mid-wife In Port Harcourt Collects N4.2 Million Naira For Giving "Miracle Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mid-wife In Port Harcourt Collects N4.2 Million Naira For Giving "Miracle Babies (637 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mid-wife In Port Harcourt Collects N4.2 Million Naira For Giving "Miracle Babies by Afriface: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mid-wife in port Harcourt collects N4.2 million naira for giving "Miracle Babies".

She deceives desperate women who are frustrated with their status of infertility into paying for the twins or triplet called 'Miracle babies'; gives them some herbs that makes their abdomen swell as well as their feet, for 9 months; forbids them to go for antenatal or do a scan because no fetus will be seen; then schedules them for an induced labour where she cuts their honeypot to fake a bleed and presents them with a baby ( twins or triplets depending on what has been paid for) after the victim wakes up from an induced stupor.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/mid-wife-in-port-harcourt-collects-n42.html

But who do you blame, the fraudster or the victim for patronizing such fallacious services?

Re: Mid-wife In Port Harcourt Collects N4.2 Million Naira For Giving "Miracle Babies by MayraC(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sad story sad Poor victims. This woman should go to jail AND stay there the rest of her life. Seriously, how can u abuse AND take advantage of desperate people ?? I am pretty sure that some smart people tongue gonna blame d victims saying that u have to be really stupid to believe in those crazy stuff and kind of "miracles". I disagree with that, I can believe that sometimes in life u r so desperate that u can trust anyone who provides u hope ..In that kind of situation, u cannot even think.. Really sad AND disgusting story ..May God help d victims, and give them strenght

(1) (Reply)

Clean Family An Healthy Family / Do You Pretend To Be Answering A Call Sometimes? / Frustrated More And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.