Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video (12877 Views)

Chidinma Ft. Awilo Longomba - KULI KACHE Remix [studio Session Video] / Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - EMI NI BALLER [official Video] / Chidinma Ft Wizkid & Suspect - Emi Ni Baller (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by tintingz(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2013
igbo boy:

Anyanju? Jhybo does not speak igbo biko....am not even arguing with you on this again...LOL @ "he calls himself Yoruba boy with igbo sense" so therefore he can speak igbo? buahahahaha, you funny with your reasoning.

Ramsey nouah, mercy johnson, kate henshaw aint igbos for the record.

95% of naija hit songs in the north aint in yorooba.
95% of naija hit songs in the east aint in yorooba
90% of naija hit songs in the West is in Yoruba, so what are you talking about?

As usual a typical yorooba pesin only knows lagos finish. If you ask him where is onome indigienous to he will tell you igbo becuase to a yorooba pesin if you are an IBRAHIM you be mallam, if your name no be Yoruba nor mallam then you are igbo...
most songs that top naija music chart are 90% yoruba language/slang input
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by igboboy1(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2013
tintingz: most songs that top naija music chart are 90% yoruba language/slang input
anugom..not in ontitsha tho. or in sokoto
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Itz ok people....WTF are u arguin' about now?? The poster just posted a very interestin' video for us to watch and enjoy and you guys are here writin' nonsense!! Whether she(Chidinma)be Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa etc..E no concern me! Wetin concern me be say she be tanlent'd Naija musician! Biko! #I am Daht Igbo boy!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Naija boy!!
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by tintingz(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2013
igbo boy:
anugom..not in ontitsha tho. or in sokoto
am not talking of onitsha music chart nor sokoto music chart... Nigeria top music chart general are 90% yoruba language/slang input
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Fussbot: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2013
igbo boy:

Anyanju? Jhybo does not speak igbo biko....am not even arguing with you on this again...LOL @ "he calls himself Yoruba boy with igbo sense" so therefore he can speak igbo? buahahahaha, you funny with your reasoning.

Ramsey nouah, mercy johnson, kate henshaw aint igbos for the record.

95% of naija hit songs in the north aint in yorooba.
95% of naija hit songs in the east aint in yorooba
90% of naija hit songs in the West is in Yoruba, so what are you talking about?

As usual a typical yorooba pesin only knows lagos finish. If you ask him where is onome indigienous to he will tell you igbo becuase to a yorooba pesin if you are an IBRAHIM you be mallam, if your name no be Yoruba nor mallam then you are igbo...
I never said because he calls himself "yoruba boy with igbo sense" makes him speak igbo or something,I won't argue with u on it again cus u avn't heard ayanju...u can come back wen u have

And emeka ike,chidi mokeme too ain't igbo abi?

Now ur own reasoning too is funny,wat do u mean by hit songs in the north and east?who are the HIP HOP artist in the north?lol..if u are an artist bro,pls go and stay in the north or sing in hausa and see how irrelevant u'l be...if u be hip hop artist,u must to come down to lagos if u want to make money..if we yorubas no know u as an hip hop artist,wel u go dey see money chop for ur hometown

I don't know wat u mean in ur last paragraph rili,so a typical igbo knows the "ijebus"egbas"ekiti" and wldn't call all of dem yorubas abi?or beta still a typical igbo person knows all the indigenes in Nigeria rit?k
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Yeahh
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by prettyboi1(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Giiyaz: Itz ok people....WTF are u arguin' about now?? The poster just posted a very interestin' video for us to watch and enjoy and you guys are here writin' nonsense!! Whether she(Chidinma)be Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa etc..E no concern me! Wetin concern me be say she be tanlent'd Naija musician! Biko! #I am Daht Igbo boy!!
God Bless you my brother....some people go carry "tribe" go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by willywark(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
That ibo boy doing his thing! Nice video! Luv dis chidimma geh oo
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by lockedOut: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
lovely video so in love with this song....Definately a new style from Chidinma video and song itself is a total deviation from the noble act of Chidinma
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by igboboy1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fussbot: I never said because he calls himself "yoruba boy with igbo sense" makes him speak igbo or something,I won't argue with u on it again cus u avn't heard ayanju...u can come back wen u have

And emeka ike,chidi mokeme too ain't igbo abi?

Now ur own reasoning too is funny,wat do u mean by hit songs in the north and east?who are the HIP HOP artist in the north?lol..if u are an artist bro,pls go and stay in the north or sing in hausa and see how irrelevant u'l be...if u be hip hop artist,u must to come down to lagos if u want to make money..if we yorubas no know u as an hip hop artist,wel u go dey see money chop for ur hometown

I don't know wat u mean in ur last paragraph rili,so a typical igbo knows the "ijebus"egbas"ekiti" and wldn't call all of dem yorubas abi?or beta still a typical igbo person knows all the indigenes in Nigeria rit?k

bros i have heard anyanju marra of fact i have it in my playlist. He rapped in igbo for about 5 seconds in the second verse does not mean he can speak igbo biko.

Do you know storm Rex? My guess is no (like i said you knowledge is limited). She never enter yorubaland yet she is doing good for her self in the east.

What do you mean a singer based in the north would not be relevant? Relevant is all relative ok. People in the North have their hausa guys wey dem like. I am sure in Ibadan they have never heard of osita osadebey, but he is an Icon in Igbo land. So what do you mean by relevance? Or you think say 9ice is relevant in Zamfara? Expand your horizon son.

And for your last paragraph, yes a typcial igbo man can differentiate between a yoruba name and a non yoruba name.
if you say your name na akpos, elohor, Priye, Dafe, Rukevwe, Onos, etc to a Yoruba man he will group you as igbo cos to the average youruba man these names are not islamic to be grouped as hausa and not yorubatic to be grouped as yoruba thereofore it is igbo. smh
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Fussbot: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2013
igbo boy:

bros i have heard anyanju marra of fact i have it in my playlist. He rapped in igbo for about 5 seconds in the second verse does not mean he can speak igbo biko.

Do you know storm Rex? My guess is no (like i said you knowledge is limited). She never enter yorubaland yet she is doing good for her self in the east.

What do you mean a singer based in the north would not be relevant? Relevant is all relative ok. People in the North have their hausa guys wey dem like. I am sure in Ibadan they have never heard of osita osadebey, but he is an Icon in Igbo land. So what do you mean by relevance? Or you think say 9ice is relevant in Zamfara? Expand your horizon son.

And for your last paragraph, yes a typcial igbo man can differentiate between a yoruba name and a non yoruba name.
if you say your name na akpos, elohor, Priye, Dafe, Rukevwe, Onos, etc to a Yoruba man he will group you as igbo cos to the average youruba man these names are not islamic to be grouped as hausa and not yorubatic to be grouped as yoruba thereofore it is igbo. smh
you are the ignoramus here bro

Like whoTF is storm rex?lol..let her stay in the east and let's see how her career wil flourish..her seniors dat tried it e.g flavour,phyno,splash etc later relocated to lagos..

Once again,u put ur knowledge in2 question.I didn't say a singer,I said a hip hop artist.and if am lying just tel me 1...Am talking bout hip hop,hip hop bro!not any other indigenous music..we all have our indigenous artists which other tribes doesn't know,so if they don't know 9ice in Zamfara cus he sings in yoruba is no big deal..but I tel u,dia is no hip hop fan in Nigeria dat doesn't know 9ice!a good hip music has no barrier...

Haha!don't u know u guys have more minor tribes down there?like u want me to know d dfrncs btw a urhobo,isoko,ibibio,itsekiri,annang,ikwerre,efik,okrika,ijaw,eket,etc names?just tel me 1 minor tribe u know in yoruba tribe except ijesa,and ijebu?and dey are nt even recognised as minor tribes so? and infact we all bear same names so dia is no dfrnc 4 u guys to spot..so wat are u talking bout?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by KDULAR: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Some people will kill their own.life future destiny and: blessing on the useless irresponsible platter of tribe. Three individuals came up with a beautif!ul song and then video ( which trully I stiill bang in my dream) and less than 5 threads down the line in this yhread it has already gotten a tribal sentiment ( negative one at that).
Some people are really from the bush and will amount to nothing even they are exposed to the best envir,oment. Nat King Cole sang in spanish with good Cuban accent in Havanah and was appreciated by cubans and up till now there are still folk songs for that moment this is inspite of the hostilities between the 2countries . OK o se agreee Igbos are better than Yorubas o no argument but real correct Ibos in Yorubaland speaks, Yoruba, appreciates the hospitality and are thriving the others hating are not but only making money. Chidima is an example of what Yorubas and other sensible people in Nigeria and world over are looking for to promote A new world and living let the cave people stay in their cave
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Djbaka(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2013
deshclones: Niggah igbo gal singing in amala language...guess she has complex issues...chic clinging onto the Yoruba language music craze...nansense..gimme phyno and splash anyday and am good wink wink
Because she sings in another nigerian language doesn't make her represent?? U juz look pathetic with ur ridiculously narrow view. Chidinma is still d name, igbo is the tribe, Nigerians we all are!!
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by igboboy1(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Fussbot: you are the ignoramus here bro

Like whoTF is storm rex?lol..let her stay in the east and let's see how her career wil flourish..her seniors dat tried it e.g flavour,phyno,splash etc later relocated to lagos..

Once again,u put ur knowledge in2 question.I didn't say a singer,I said a hip hop artist.and if am lying just tel me 1...Am talking bout hip hop,hip hop bro!not any other indigenous music..we all have our indigenous artists which other tribes doesn't know,so if they don't know 9ice in Zamfara cus he sings in yoruba is no big deal..but I tel u,dia is no hip hop fan in Nigeria dat doesn't know 9ice!a good hip music has no barrier...

Haha!don't u know u guys have more minor tribes down there?like u want me to know d dfrncs btw a urhobo,isoko,ibibio,itsekiri,annang,ikwerre,efik,okrika,ijaw,eket,etc names?just tel me 1 minor tribe u know in yoruba tribe except ijesa,and ijebu?and dey are nt even recognised as minor tribes so? and infact we all bear same names so dia is no dfrnc 4 u guys to spot..so wat are u talking bout?

i just wasted bandwith trying to train an ijjebu man like you...no hope for you...abeg continuing swimming in your mumu sphere. bye bye o
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Fussbot: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2013
igbo boy:

i just wasted bandwith trying to train an ijjebu man like you...no hope for you...abeg continuing swimming in your mumu sphere. bye bye o
an ignoramus wants to educate me?u should av shut up after ur 1st post instead u opted for ignominy...naw u obviously have nothing to say again cus av used my last post 2 capture ur tribalistic brain...bye bye o
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by igboboy1(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2013
Fussbot: an ignoramus wants to educate me?u should av shut up after ur 1st post instead u opted for ignominy...naw u obviously have nothing to say again cus av used my last post 2 capture ur tribalistic brain...bye bye o

a sophisticated nicompoop from a sophisticated tiger clawed face clan is calling someone ignoramus? Pesin wey talk say olodowa is superman that came from above is calling someone ignoramus? ok o..bye bye o
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by mrofficial(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2013
deshclones: Niggah igbo gal singing in amala language...guess she has complex issues...chic clinging onto the Yoruba language music craze...nansense..gimme phyno and splash anyday and am good wink wink

Well, that's how you think and tribalise everything. Do you know how to speak yoruba? No, I guess. And Phyno doesn't think that way too, that's why you see Olamide in Ghost Mode. Keep disturbing your brain and wallowing in tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2013
willywark: That ibo boy doing his thing! Nice video! Luv dis chidimma geh oo
I tire oo!
Re: Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video by Fwidino: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Shez a gr8 singer with an amazing voice. . . .am nt a hater, i love chidinma, infact, am a fan but dis emi ni baller of a song sounds lyk a complete trash 2 me. I dnt fyl it at all, no point in it! . . , . .daz wah i feel abt it. . .thankz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / "Commando" - Wizkid X Mut4y X Ceeza Milli (Video) / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.