Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,810 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment (17022 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot (2) (3) (4)

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by wawaboy1(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2013
iwanchop:
And which school breed terrorist?
Must you comment at all?
is ABU Qaqa not a member of bokoharam

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Anyi3(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2013
this SRC president de find trouble sha. I salute his courage though.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by kkkp: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Haters go to hell

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by dpresido(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
teskyg: Face your study Islamic terrorist.Your born to rule mentality has forever been changed by GEJ.You all can rant and wail be it Ribadu,El-Rufai,Buhari,and other frustrated murderers from your self inflicted poverty ravaged Northern Nigeria

My brother. silence is Golden and Traveling they say is part of Education. It is advisable that in the quest to be FTC we shouldn't display lack of intellectualism or facts before commenting.

I have had cause to spend over a year in ABU environ and the truth is the number of non Northerners in ABU exceed the alleged Northerners itself( I stand to be corrected with contrary verifiable facts). Try to travel and associate more to encourage tolerance and enlightenment.

:@Topic, having read the full context of Ribadu's speech on NL, I concluded that Mr Abati never read its full content or read it with a bias mindset. His utterance is an embarrassment to Journalism and Professionalism.
Ribadu emphasized on Unity in Nigeria and a peacefully call for tolerance, good governance and pragmatic leadership.

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Afam4eva(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2013
So, Abati has sunk to the level that university students are now calling him to order. Before we know it, primary school and kindergatten will start calling out Abati. That is how low he has sunk. He should do the honorable thing and resign cos his reputation has been buried.

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Gpius(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Put away tribalism,sectnalism,religionalism,regionalism,ethnicilism,jonathanalism,buharilism,yerobalism,hausalism,igbolism,south southlism,quarelism,figthinglism,nairalandlism and all oda forms of lisms an lets move forward...rememba if we dnt do dat we cnt change naija...bck 2 d topic,,,reuben abati was wrong on his comments irrespective of wat nuhu ribadu must hav said he should av undastood dat he ws only delivrin a lectur which is left 2 d students 2 deduce wat de want 4rm it...on d part of nuhu,,i ll say anytn dat ll stir up strive an anger shuld b avoided 4 d sake of peace~~~NA GARRI LEVEL OO B4 I GO COMMENT AND MY OGA @ D DWN GO SAY I COMMENT....AS U CN SEE ABATI AND RIBADU ARE DRAGGING GARRI WIT ME....we dnt mind if u guys will join us
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Tytoks(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2013
I pity my country.I just dont know why we support blindly-take it or leave it-Ribadu is making a whole lot of sense though i may not agree with all his actions while in power but so far he has made a constructive criticism.

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Mosh1988(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2013
^

The guy is a monkey
..............Tell me what GEJ achieved for the past 6year being VP and presy...

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Idle students who should be facing their studies r engaging in political mas.turbation - stroking their tiny egos. SMH. Next topic pls
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: So, Abati has sunk to the level that university students are now calling him to order. Before we know it, primary school and kindergatten will start calling out Abati. That is how low he has sunk. He should do the honorable thing and resign cos his reputation has been buried.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ABEG NO KILL ME WITH LAUGH

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by ochukoccna: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2013
Most lamblasting ABSU for calling Abati to order must be beneficiaries of Jonathan's ogogoro and beer parlour democracy
Why is Ebele afraid of his shadow?
His demand of zombie loyalty is not democracy
Please hammer it into him that dissent/disagreements exist in democray
What was his contribution to wrenching back democratic rule from the military? undecided
Or even OBJ,IBB,Atiku,Ciroma,David Mark etc.
All Ribadu did was ask for students to deepen democracy, be active participants and he starts ranting through Abati
And seeing some infantile comments here,Nigeria's balkanization continues unabated

oddy4real:
This is a very poor write-up though; Looks like something written by Technical College students.
If this press release to address Abati's attack on Ribadu on the deepening of democracy is poorly written, you need help
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2013
234GT: You cannot blame Reuben Abati so much. When he was at Guardian, he was writing for the masses against the government. Those in power knew the solution. They called him to power so that he would have a share of the national cake. You know, when your mouth is full of cake, you can't really talk much.
And when you manage to talk, you will only talk in favour of the person who gave you the cake.
That is the law of” chopping”.
Seriously, I was surprised that Abati accepted the job of Presidential spokesperson.
LMFAO
U MAKE HIM SOUND LIKE A SQUIRREL
WITH A MOUTH FULL OF NUTS grin

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Seyixyz: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2013
Pukkah:

characteristic campaign of calumny [/b] - CCC - like the pointless, baseless and tactless one below:

I beg ur pardon pls..If u don't hav anytin meaningful 2 say,pls shut ur latrine of a mouth up..I'm an ABU graduate & a Christian dat has enjoyed d benefit of seculiarism in dat sch..So,SHUT ur trap up on dat ur terrorist statement..
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by airfinance(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: But UNN does not breed terrorists undecided.
Know this, the ABUSRC,is made up of students from arond ethnic different ethnic backgroud,pls do away with politic of a sectionalism.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by lacasa: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2013
Abusites no dey dull cool

Naturally Ahead

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by cybluesky(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2013
last time i checked....na pdp vs APC.....ok,i c ABU must b a political party,abi?
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Seyixyz: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2013
kkkp: Haters go to hell
Yes o..Proudly ABUsites..Make dem go hug transformer

Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by mmmustapha(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Illiteracy is indeed a disease, some fools should not be allow to comment.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by naijaswag1: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abuse of freedom of speech is becoming a norm. We always take everything to the extreme.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Jarus(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good one, ABU SRC.

It's a pity that NANS and SUs of Nigerian universities have lost their bite.

In the 70's to early 90's, Nigerian students played crucial roles in national policies.

My Great Ife, where art thou? Where art thy voice?
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by redbottles(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
This  is  just a case of pot calling kettle black.....Ribadu and Abati re both mercenaries of different parties.... so ABU students had better face their studies lipsrsealed
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by PlanMan1: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
what is wrong with this country? Even in nairaland forum. People alway leave substance and chase shadows. Youths make comments here in nairaland without even reading what there are commenting on. WAKE UP !! WAKE UP !!
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
wawa_boy: is ABU Qaqa not a member of bokoharam

See this barely literate slowpoke.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by stonemind(f): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Gbawe: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Afam4eva: So, Abati has sunk to the level that university students are now calling him to order. Before we know it, primary school and kindergatten will start calling out Abati. That is how low he has sunk. He should do the honorable thing and resign cos his reputation has been buried.

100% correct. We may all have our affiliations and biases but we should be able to agree that Abati has disgraced himself many times. This is the same shameless character who has lied to the Nigerian people directly. It is a measure of how the GEJ Presidency does not "give a damn" that Abati is still around to be insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians.
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by badooo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
An A B U student is naturally ahead of you... Abusites i dey hail ooo
Re: ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment by Btruth: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
teskyg: Face your study Islamic terrorist.Your born to rule mentality has forever been changed by GEJ.You all can rant and wail be it Ribadu,El-Rufai,Buhari,and other frustrated murderers from your self inflicted poverty ravaged Northern Nigeria

Another talkative.........talking from the anus again. Senseless group of folks.

Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible / AWCON 2018 Victory: President Buhari Congratulates Super Falcons / Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos)