Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday (618 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by Ptimes: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2013
The Department of State Security Service, SSS, is set to charge Mustapha Fawaz, and three other Lebanese accused of terrorism related activities to court on Thursday morning.

Sources at the security service say the four men will be charged at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The SSS and the Joint Task Force had, in a joint operation in Kano, discovered a cache of arms at a building in Kano believed to be owned by the Lebanese.

The security service subsequently sealed Amigo Supermarket, one of Abuja’s largest supermarkets, and Wonderland Amusement Park, Abuja’s largest.

Both are owned Mr. Fawaz and another Fauzi Fawaz, said to be on the run by the security agencies.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/138611-sss-set-to-charge-amigo-supermarket-co-owner-three-other-lebanese-to-court-thursday.html
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Ok
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2013
Better.
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by sakaguchi(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2013
You mean wonderland is owned by terrorists?
Ha! Baba God thankyou oo! Psalm 23 now sums up my life as I disport myself many at times there.
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by Burger01(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2013
Good.

sad
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by Wendyslim(f): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2013
We don hear. undecided undecided undecided
Re: SSS Set To Charge Four Suspected Boko Haram Sponsors To Court Thursday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Watching in 3D

(1) (Reply)

.. / Islamic Extremists Attack School In Yobe, Killing 29 Students And Teacher / Obasanjo : I Made ‘successful’ Mistakes As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.