Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

DIBU Live On Channels Describes Failure Of Students Due 2 Improper Shadings.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIBU Live On Channels Describes Failure Of Students Due 2 Improper Shadings.. (552 Views)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIBU Live On Channels Describes Failure Of Students Due 2 Improper Shadings.. by phemmyjohnson: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2013
Jamb registrar,DIBU, earlier diz mawnin live on channels television sun Rise Daily decided to bring scripts and question types live on channels...He Described the failure of students as self done...He further more said the use of types DIBU wasn't disclosed to his officials not until jamb exam day..With demonstrations and use of scripts, he said to the channels officials that most of these students changed paper types wrongly and didn't fill their types correctly...I had the chance to send a question to him through channels officials on twitter asking him if questions on cbt were simpler than ppt but to my surprise, he said I was part of the candidates who failed...Not knowing I passed...He lastly said cbt is meant to stand and he has the government backing him on the use of cbt....

(1) (Reply)

OAU POST-UTME EXAM 13th July..read More / Another Nigerian Student Graduates With 5.0 CGPA In Russian University / ASUU Suspending Strike Is A Rumour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.