Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? (770 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / The Black Berry Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by shaddi(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2013
......What's so special about 'Android'
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2013
is this suppose to be a question or condemnation?
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by shaddi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
...maybe both of them....cos I just can't see what's so special about the android stuff....believe me
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
B4 i educate you, what are you comparing here? The platforms or the phones?
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by mrdrizzy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Which kine question be dis sef.

*#moves out to anoda thread#
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by shaddi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
The platform...
9jadelta: B4 i educate you, what are you comparing here? The platforms or the phones?
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
shaddi: The platform...

LOL! I think you're hungry

Why compare blackberry with android?
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Acidosis:

hahaha lwkmd..maybe hes hungry oh
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Acidosis:

lwkm. Very funny
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Olamyyde(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Acidosis:

he is really hungry angry angry
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Segunagagu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
@op U are really missin.l Just bought an android and l tell u It Is sweet if u are Still using a bb l must tell u we are been bewitched.bb is crap .It is bleeped.
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by samilo88(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
in this jet age,someone still compares a shitty blackberry os with an android.. op wake up from ur sleep. believe me I have both and all I can say is blackberry is overrated, wonder why their major market are in developing country? if ur bb isn't z10 or q10 then it's crap..
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Segunagagu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
never in ur life ask dat Kind of ? again . bb is sweet

1 Like

Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by Segunagagu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
samilo88: in this jet age,someone still compares a shitty blackberry os with an android.. op wake up from ur sleep. believe me I have both and all I can say is blackberry is overrated, wonder why their major market are in developing country? if ur bb isn't z10 or q10 then it's crap..
u are On point .as in really CRAP
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by lilshon(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
BB is crap in general but still kinda useful. I still have mine mainly because of their email synchronization(one of the best in the world) and the fact that my glo bis works on my PC smiley
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by shaddi(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hahaha lwkmd..maybe hes hungry oh
sometimes Hunger brings out the Hard truth in us...*eating*
Re: 'black Berry' For 'android' Phone......isn't That Stupid? by shaddi(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2013
BlackBerry will remain an enterprise favorite and remain
popular in corporate-liable situations (where the company
provides handset to users). The reliability, physical keyboard
(which many still prefer) of the mainstream BlackBerry
products, and the server-side capabilities will remain
features of this line for some time, and we assume that the
folks at Research in Motion will continue to upgrade their
offerings. Many consumers like the BlackBerry as well, even
if the products do lack the flash (pun intended in Apple's
case!) and coolness of the competition.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Yahoo Mail's New Look And Personalized Themes / How To Lock Any App On Xiaomi Mi3 Android smartphone / Special Features Of Iphone 6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.