Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,456 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or His Wife? (543 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or His Wife? by AmicableEd: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2013
So while in a bus this morning, two of the passengers were arguing on the subject above, the argument got so interesting that everyone in the bus began to contribute...
So here's the argument, who really owns a man, his wife of his mother?
{Mother}- My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for 1yr.
{Wife }- He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is stil sucking
{Mother}- I carried him for nine months.
{Wife}- He was only 3.5kg den, so what's d big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now. {Mother}- He passed between my legs with pains
{Wife}- Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night...lol. PLS WHO OWNS A MAN?....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/shocker-how-annie-idibia-allegedly.html
Re: Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or His Wife? by PrettySpicey(f): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
NEITHER. No person belong to another. Mum may have given birth to son but she's just meant to share and guide him through his childhood, teenage years and early adulthood. Then hands him over to wife who is meant to share and compliment his later adult life and old age.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day / Be Carefully What You Say Around Children,they Do Have Feelings Too! / Secure The Future Of Your Children Now!!!! With Mutual Benefits Life Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.