Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US (2050 Views)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Confessions Of An Idol Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US by highyo: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
ISLAM
Devout Muslim prays five times a day. Too bad Christians cannot copy this behavior. Most Christians don’t pray 5 times in a week. Shame on us, even if we cant to pray, one or two munite prayers, then the following week, no wonder the muslims will not want to believe us, that our religion is the true way, because they believe we are too weak for God and they are more religious than we that claim to be christains
They even studied the bible than us
Shame on us
WITCHES AND WIZARD
Witches and wizards go to their meeting 2am and it will last up to 4 hrs. We Christians can’t pray or meet God for 4hrs night in a month shame on us Christians
SCHOOLS CULTISMS
Secret court meet at night to plans on how to operate in the days, no Christians never meet at night to study their relationship with Christ.
WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES
Most of these white garment churches are into occultist, but even their children can recite psalms from one to the end. We that claim to be a genuine Christians don’t know even psalm 23, shame on us
CATHOLIC MEMBERS
They can bow to their idols days and night and they are very faithful to it. They recite their hail mary blab la but we Christians, most of us don’t even know the lords prayer
DARK KINGDOM AGENTS
In the Dark kingdom, many satanic agents are operating seriously in the Church. They are very devoted in the work of God. You will find them among Ushers, prayer warriors, Sunday school teachers, Choirs, Bible study leader etc. but we Christians, are after what we are going to eat, we come late to church and yet we will leave church early
During the week, this Satanic agents are always present in the Church, but we Christians we use more of our time for ourself, we can’t even attend weekly program once a month Shame on Us.
That’s the reason why we fall easily into satanic trap. We are too lazy, we were born Christians, but those satanic agets always become our leader and always be the one teaching us the way to the kingdom of God after God has arrested them,
people like Evg Funmilayo, 990years in satanic kingdom
Evg Omobajesu satanic priest
Lady Evg Erelu satanic witch
Evg Emmanuel Eni former occultist
Pastor Abraham Yakubu a former Muslim
The lord are using many of satanic agent than people that claim to be a Christians because, we that claim to be a Christians from birth are too weak to be used for the lord.
Please Christians, People that were called were not found in the marraiage feast. But those that were not call, can you all see that, the first are now becoming the last and the last are now becoming the first, shame on us Christians
No wonder the lord said in the book of Matthew 7:21 Not everyone that go to church on Sunday, pray in the name of Jesus will enter heaven.
80% of Christians are not preparing for God. Satanic agents are very busy willing souls for Satan and we Christians are sleeping. You will see 6yrs old child a witch, many children are now in the dark kingdom because of our weakness. Let seek the face of the Lord, and beg him for forgiveness, and work in his way.
We were only busy looking for churches that perform miracle, just to feed our eyes, Busy looking for churches that their pastor speaks bIg big grammers, not seeking the face of the Lord, Looking and wanting to be found among stars, churches. Motola attend my church, Genevieve attend my church bla bla bla
Jesus is crying everday. My people are not ready for me, even those who claim to be mine, but I don’t know them, I PRAY MAY THE LORD FORGIVE US ALL AND BAPTISED US WITH HOLYSPIRIT AND FIRE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US by 1forall: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2013
highyo: I PRAY MAY THE LORD FORGIVE US ALL AND BAPTISE US WITH HOLYSPIRIT AND FIRE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

Amen!
Re: Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US by kufre2010: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
A worshiper of the slavemaster imported foreign god calling other people satanic worshiper. This brainwashing is still high on u.
Re: Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
I love Satan. Don't insult Him.
His majesty endureth forever.
Re: Christains, Shame On Us. Satanic Worshiper Are More Devout Than US by Holyede: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WARN DEMONS MASQUERADING AS HUMAN BEINGS AND SATANIC IGNORAMUSES TO COMMENT IN OTHER FORUMS WHERE THEY BELONG. THIS LIFE IS NOT A PLAYGROUND, AS MOCKERS WILL REALIZE IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEATH. MAKE NO IOTA OF A MISTAKE. YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS WARNING. LIKE IT OR NOT-KLuke 16:23, Hebrews 9:27. PERIOD.

(1) (Reply)

When some Muslims Think / Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. / The Terrible Text Of The Bible - Bishop John Shelby Spong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.