Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition (1976 Views)

30T Tipper Bucket For Sale / ***SOLD! SOLD!!****1996 Mack Dump Truck [20ton]. Clean. Now N3.3m*** / 20ton Mack Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2013
ogaemma: I will ask you some questions.
1. Have the engine been rins before?
2. The front & back axle,have they ever worked on it b4? I mean have the pinion shaft been changed?
3. Have they ever worked on the injector b4?
4. Have they droped the gear box b4?
Your response to the above questions will determine if am to travel for an inspection.
Am a haulage contractor,I need more trucks.
Thanks.
.I will advise you travel down. Just like I stated, this truck was bought last year and d guys handling it were not performing was why it was parked. Nothing had been fixed since its importation
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
ogaemma: I will ask you some questions.
1. Have the engine been rins before?
2. The front & back axle,have they ever worked on it b4? I mean have the pinion shaft been changed?
3. Have they ever worked on the injector b4?
4. Have they droped the gear box b4?
Your response to the above questions will determine if am to travel for an inspection.
Am a haulage contractor,I need more trucks.
Thanks.
. I suggest you come for an inspection. The truck is in a good condition and none of the things you stated had been done on the truck. The truck was imported last year and had not been put to much use before its display for sale. I'm not selling cos of mechanical issues.
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Available
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Available
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2013
I think I might just give away this truck @N1.3m
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Available
Re: Mack Truck With 20ton Bucket For Sale. Cheap And In A Very Good Condition by omoobade: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
SOLD

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volkswagen LT 28 Forsale(toks) / QUICK SALES E0d 2003.tokunbo For 620k, Without Shippping And ........SOLD, SOLD / 1986 Mack R Model Dump 25 Plus Tons Very Clean A/c Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.