Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I'm In Need Of Oracle Training. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I'm In Need Of Oracle Training. (731 Views)

Nature And Scope Of Oracle Online Training And How To Prepare To Attain It / Cheap Oracle Training / Oracle Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Oracle Training. by uzoo: 11:37pm On May 06, 2008
hi everyone.

i'm new to all this IT stuff , i just finished my 3 months certificate course in database management,
and would ,like to go for the oracle training , can someone pls recommend an affordable center
where i can register to train for oracle courses .i have a 2.1 in business admin and just want to take it to the next level.
and increase my work prospects.

or better yet , any private oracle trainer who's interested in teaching me at home, should pls post contact details
so we can talk.

thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of Oracle Training. by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On May 06, 2008
Best bet is to get yourself a good oracle book, a good computer and source of electricity and study, study, study!!
Re: I'm In Need Of Oracle Training. by CoolG1(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2008
@Uzoo:
You could get good Oracle training from Aptech, they have centers at V/I, Surulere, Maryland it all depends on your location they are okay.

You can also try NIIT check out their curicullum they are good too. they also have centers all around Nigeria.

Like Kobojukunle said, you could also do self study but it depends on you if you choose to. I'll prefer you going to a recognised institute with international standard.

Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Acca Part2 Paper2.6 Examination Audit And Internal Review / Learn How To Design Powerful Website With JOOMLA For FREE. / Keltech: Telecom Training And Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.