Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I'm In Need Of Oracle Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm In Need Of Oracle Training (712 Views)

I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. / Nature And Scope Of Oracle Certification And How To Prepare To Attain It / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Oracle Training by uzoo: 11:41pm On May 06, 2008
hi everyone.

i'm new to all this IT stuff , i just finished my 3 months certificate course in database management,
and would ,like to go for the oracle training , can someone pls recommend an affordable center
where i can register to train for oracle courses .i have a 2.1 in business admin and just want to take it to the next level.
and increase my work prospects.

or better yet , any private oracle trainer who's interested in teaching me at home, should pls post contact details
so we can talk.

thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of Oracle Training by SMYLZ(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2008
Get IT Certified Fast

[b]Information technology is an exciting field that changes rapidly. Our training gives you the information and education you need to quickly learn the skills necessary to pass the exam, land that new job or promotion or fine tune what you already know.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

[center]Getting Certified can Dramatically Improve Your
Overall Job Satisfaction, Accelerate Your
Opportunities for Promotion and
Ultimately Increase Your Salary
[/center]

You're here because you want to acquire a new skill, land that promotion, change careers or simply enrich your life. Our training will take you there, and best of all, you will have fun in the process!

The demand for Information Technology professionals is on the rise again. In fact, ongoing business growth and renewed technology investments are driving demand for IT workers to the highest levels in several years. Now is the time to get the training you need and advance your career to the next level.

Our goal is quite simply to create the very best educational tools and training possible, at a price that is affordable to everyone. The training is delivered by some of the best trainers in the world and will get you IT certified quickly.

The video training available ranges from CISA to ORACLE training but I have limited copy of complete video right now.

Best of all, the training is a fraction of the cost of traditional classroom training. Since the training is delivered to you on your computer, it can be viewed anytime, anywhere. This allows you to absorb the material at your own pace and review it as often as necessary.[/b]

For more information on ORACLE Training Videos:

Mail: smylzdigital@gmail.com
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I'm In Need Of Oracle Training by funmijoy: 3:45pm On May 07, 2008
pls I am in need of English phonetic and phonetic vcd, pls does anyone knows where i can get it from
Re: I'm In Need Of Oracle Training by SMYLZ(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2008
IT certification training is somehow expensive in Nigeria but it is the best thing to land you a very good job. Majority of the multinational companies are really looking for certified personnel and so we cannot but emphasise that we all need to get certified to land that job of envy.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Unwana How Far / Unilorin's Online Registration Process? / Is Laspotech Form Still On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.