Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,602 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Info About It Experts Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Info About It Experts Salary (858 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation? / The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About It Experts Salary by 1connect(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2008
I tried this in another forum and was not successful, Am hoping I can be more successful here. Am about to start a local IT company here in Nigeria and I wanted to get the going rate for the service of a professional IT experts. The individual most have knowledge of the following softwares: HTML, Ajax, Javascript, PHP, Mysql, CSS, Adobe Dreameweaver and other Adobe suite software; and Flash. I just want to know how much is a reasonable monthly salary for someone who posses some or all of these skills. Because of the nature of the job it is preferable that the person be based in Lagos and be fluent in English. If you are interested in this job opportunity get in contact with me on this forum.
Re: Info About It Experts Salary by basking4me: 8:46am On May 07, 2008
I'll tell you that for such a person, it won’t be too bad if you give him/her up to #200,000. It's fair enough especially if the person is a graduate, he’d be thinking in the line of #300,000.00 and above because for you to get such a person with all that skills, he'd already be on his own making money for himself otherwise he's gonna bill you real good for his services.

Nigerians are gradually waking up the fact that the IT industry is here to stay and it is what will build our economy, lots of guys are making millions out there because they know one programme or the other, so getting somebody that knows Ajax, Php/mysql, JavaScript, dreamweaver, flash and other adobe packages will cost you money.

I am using the medium to introduce more Nigerians into programming and web development. There is serious money to be made in it. ….We can catchup with the Indians.
Re: Info About It Experts Salary by basking4me: 8:47am On May 07, 2008
Welcome! I know alot of Nigerians would like to learn how to design a working dynamic website and test them before putting them on the Internet. You want to know the intrigues and programming requirements for development of such sites, ?.

I have a solution on paper that will teach you the step by step process to working with Php/Mysql/Apache to achieving your goals on web development. PHP/Mysql is an open source/ free programme that can be downloaded from the internet, I can also give you a free copy on CD or as an attachment to your email box, however you need to know how to use it. That is where my step by step Training Handout comes in.

It is a Pictorial document that shows you pictures of what to expect as you go on to install your web development environment, it will teach you how to use the mysql database and also the php environment on web development. it is simply special, I will also support you online as you develop yourself.

I have had to go through a lot of research to pick out this Handout/format of training especially given the fact that a lot of us want to have a CMS or work with Drupal, Phpbb, Joomla, Wikimedia, Wordpress, SMF and so on. You need to know how to install PHP/MYSQL TO DO THAT!.

You have a website or a blog and need to intergrate a Forum, Php/mysql will work for you. its the ultimate solution to webdevelopment. It is the freest and simplest platform you use for your web2.0 solution and those social networks you hope to create.

like I said the software is a freeware so you aint paying for that, you'll only be paying for the handout to be sent to you, this will cost you #4,500 only within Nigeria.

My contact is: Wale Ketiku, 08055824984 (ayocatty@yahoo.com).

Pay into any oceanic bank no: 0470001009736 or zenith bank no: 6024037736
Re: Info About It Experts Salary by aphoe(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2008
i'm interested in the job. but i like to know if i can work on a part-time basis
Re: Info About It Experts Salary by 1connect(m): 1:35am On May 08, 2008
To:aphoe

That is wonderful, before we jump the gun here is it possible for you to forward me your portfolio of some of your work so I can access your skills. Secondly, are you based in lagos? I really don't like posting my e.mail address online because of spam so I am hoping you have a personal website up. If you don't give me your e.mail address and I can get in contact with you.

P.S. Yes you can work part time.

(1) (Reply)

GENERAL AND POSSIBLE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS! PLEASE HELP! / Police Recruitment Screening / Any Thread For Physiologists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.