Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts (19639 Views)

Serrapeptase High Potency 120,000 Avail In Lagos - Helps Unblock Fallopian Tubes / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / Adenike Oshinowo's Battle With Endometriosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by BrownEyes4(f): 3:47am On May 07, 2008
I read that the enzyme Serrapeptase helps to eradicate Cysts and Endometriosis along with blockages in the system.

Has anyone heard of this supplement?

Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It digests inflammatory tissue. It was originally found in microbes in the intestine of the Silk Worm and is used to make a hole in the cocoon so that the moth may emerge. The silk worm also uses it to digest the tough Mulberry Leaves on which it feeds.

How can Serrapeptase help?
Serrapeptase digests non-living tissue - blood clots, cysts, arterial plaques and inflammation in all forms.
Serrapeptase is in wide clinical use throughout Europe and Asia and is a viable alternative to Salicylates, Ibuprofen and the more potent NSAIDs. Unlike these drugs, Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring, physiologic agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and devoid of gastro-intestinal side effects.

The mechanisms of Serrapeptase consist fundamentally of a reduction of the production of the inflammatory reaction within tissue and an inhibition of the release of inflammatory mediators (histamine etc). It induces the breakdown of fibrinose tissue and reduces the viscosity of exudates. Serrapeptase breaks these substances down into harmless Amino Acids which are then dealt with by the body as normal waste products. The enzyme quite literally digests the inflammatory tissue.

Are there any side effects?
Serrapeptase has been used for almost 30 years and no serious side effects have been known. There was one case of a man having a lung infection which was attributed to the use of Serrapeptase, but this has been widely questioned and among the many thousands of users over those 30 years, this has been the only reported case.
Neither does Serrapeptase have any known interaction with prescribed drugs, other than to make their use unnecessary.

Why can it benefit so many different conditions?
Although Serrapeptase simply digests dead and inflamed tissue, these two problems are the cause of the majority of symptoms in the body. The wide range of conditions that respond to Serrapeptase include:
-Varicose Veins and other circulatory problems
-Pain problems such as arthritis, joints, muscles and even MS
-Lung disease such as emphysema, asthma, bronchitis and bronchiecstasis
-Sinus and other ENT problems
-Post operative healing, lesions and cysts (breast, ovarian etc)
-Arterial plaque, DVT, blood clots
-Migraines (vascular)
-Enlarged prostrate
these are a few examples.

Will it work on scarring - internal and external?
It will work on all types of scarring including diabetic ulcers etc. By continually ingesting the scar tissue, healthy tissue will eventually replace old scar tissue. It may not completely eradicate all scarring but the worse the scarring, the better the visual effect. It may takes 3 months before benefit is seen but combining this with Manual Lymphatic Drainage could have dramatic effects on scar tissue.
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by Emary(f): 2:33am On May 14, 2008
Hi, Brown-eyes! I'm very interested in this and would like some links to some articles concerning this and how to obtain this drug. Thanks!
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by Attention(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2008
Please, i'd also love to read more on this topic. Can you send the link please?
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by BrownEyes4(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2008
Hi Emary, Attention

There are several links regarding serrapeptase.

After an intensive research, i decided to purchase 'Blockbuster All Clear' as i read it is very powerful even though it is expensive. I have a lump on my arm which i am using as a guideline if it disappears totally then i know it really works so in the meantime hold onto your money and just read up around the topic. I will keep you posted. I have noticed a difference in the size of the lump but just to make sure i will continue taking the supplement for a whole month before i can make any guarantees.

http://www.themiracleenzyme.info/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=79

http://members.shaw.ca/duncancrow/BlockBuster-enzymes.html

http://www.ethos.ag/ethozyme.php

http://www.jeffreywarber.com/hc%20pages/aspirin.html#anchor5

http://www.naturalremedie.net/index.php/200801179/Serrapeptase-How-It-Can-Resolve-Pain-Chronic-Inflammation-And-Medically-Insoluble-Problems.html

http://www.healthiertalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=104630&sid=5cbdd126fae3ec4dc51e4b92b81472d5

Along with the supplement, you have to give up starchy carbohydrates, yes no jollof rice, white rice n stew ( wild brown rice is ok) , eba, yam, potatoes, eat plenty of fruits and veg and proteins , stay away from red meat if possible just stick to fish, chicken, turkey. No processed foods as they help build up toxins which presents as lumps and scar tissue in the body. It is very hard to begin with as the body is addicted to starch but as time goes on it will adjust.

Where i purchased it from

http://www.goodhealthnaturally.com/pd_blockbuster.cfm
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by Keevlin: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Keevlin:
Thanks for good link,

http://allnutri.com/pid993/best+serrapeptase.aspx

please where can i buy this SERAPAPTASE in Nigeria, Lagos to be precise.
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by Vanije: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Gufei-bao is also very very effective for cyst, fibroid, infertility & other gynecological problems. More of what it does @ http://trendyhealthworld.com/gufei-bao
Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by transis: 8:14am On May 02, 2016
Hello browneyes4,

You mentioned uttar basti in another post of yours on nairaland. Are there such clinics for ayurvedic medicine in nigeria? Where are they located? Please do help me with the details if you have them. Thanks.

BrownEyes4:
I read that the enzyme Serrapeptase helps to eradicate Cysts and Endometriosis along with blockages in the system.

Has anyone heard of this supplement?

Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It digests inflammatory tissue. It was originally found in microbes in the intestine of the Silk Worm and is used to make a hole in the cocoon so that the moth may emerge. The silk worm also uses it to digest the tough Mulberry Leaves on which it feeds.

How can Serrapeptase help?
Serrapeptase digests non-living tissue - blood clots, cysts, arterial plaques and inflammation in all forms.
Serrapeptase is in wide clinical use throughout Europe and Asia and is a viable alternative to Salicylates, Ibuprofen and the more potent NSAIDs. Unlike these drugs, Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring, physiologic agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and devoid of gastro-intestinal side effects.

The mechanisms of Serrapeptase consist fundamentally of a reduction of the production of the inflammatory reaction within tissue and an inhibition of the release of inflammatory mediators (histamine etc). It induces the breakdown of fibrinose tissue and reduces the viscosity of exudates. Serrapeptase breaks these substances down into harmless Amino Acids which are then dealt with by the body as normal waste products. The enzyme quite literally digests the inflammatory tissue.

Are there any side effects?
Serrapeptase has been used for almost 30 years and no serious side effects have been known. There was one case of a man having a lung infection which was attributed to the use of Serrapeptase, but this has been widely questioned and among the many thousands of users over those 30 years, this has been the only reported case.
Neither does Serrapeptase have any known interaction with prescribed drugs, other than to make their use unnecessary.

Why can it benefit so many different conditions?
Although Serrapeptase simply digests dead and inflamed tissue, these two problems are the cause of the majority of symptoms in the body. The wide range of conditions that respond to Serrapeptase include:
-Varicose Veins and other circulatory problems
-Pain problems such as arthritis, joints, muscles and even MS
-Lung disease such as emphysema, asthma, bronchitis and bronchiecstasis
-Sinus and other ENT problems
-Post operative healing, lesions and cysts (breast, ovarian etc)
-Arterial plaque, DVT, blood clots
-Migraines (vascular)
-Enlarged prostrate
these are a few examples.

Will it work on scarring - internal and external?
It will work on all types of scarring including diabetic ulcers etc. By continually ingesting the scar tissue, healthy tissue will eventually replace old scar tissue. It may not completely eradicate all scarring but the worse the scarring, the better the visual effect. It may takes 3 months before benefit is seen but combining this with Manual Lymphatic Drainage could have dramatic effects on scar tissue.

Re: Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts by itzdimo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello guys, I have thus drug- serratiopeptidase combined with diclofenac sodium. So contact me on 08033525182 if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim / Benefits Of Drinking Lipton Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.