Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,977 members, 7,841,746 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Abia And There Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia And There Governor. (2275 Views)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Abia And Imo On War Path / PDP fails Abia and Ebonyi State: Apga now essential. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia And There Governor. by Alex32: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
It was in good faith that Dr. Orji Kalu, the
former governor, and the people of Abia State,
threw their weight behind Governor T.A. Orji in
2007 on the platform of the Peoples Progressive
Party (PPA), having gained experience as a
seasoned civil servant and Chief of Staff under
the Orji Kalu administration. No one could have
believed that a bureaucrat of that caliber could
betray his people by failing to meet their
yearnings and aspirations.

Six years into the Orji -led administration, it is
no longer news that Abia is one of the worst
states in Nigeria in terms of sustainable
development. The governor’s inability to keep to
his campaign promises is a crime against
humanity; he has robbed Abians of their rights
and privileges. At any forum, his statement is,
LIBERATION OF ABIANS and LEGACY
PROJECTS. Does Orji know the meaning of
liberation? Or is he contradicting himself? His
actions are inconsistent with liberation, rather
he promotes oppression. He also claims his
projects are legacy projects, perhaps he is
talking of leaving a negative legacy by the
expiration of his tenure of office.

T.A Orji claims he has liberated Abians. How
come he cannot take any bold and meaningful
decision without recourse to his godfathers to
the detriment of poor Abians. He should please
note that his administration has inflicted more
pains on Abians, there is a wide
incomprehensible gap between the state
resources and the level of development in the
state. The woes of the Orji- led administration
include but not limited to bad roads , sack of
non- Abians from the state civil service, non-
payment and delay in payment of salaries, abuse
of office, political intimidation, poor drainage
system, insecurity, dirty environment and high
crime rates. Little wonder the governor is
unable to move freely in the state he governs
without military personnel.

In any organized environment, it behoves the
government to be concerned with the good
affairs of its citizens, but the Orji-led
government sees this as the last principle of a
sustainable development. The government has
continued to build hope without anything to show
for it since it came in the saddle. The government
continues to use tactics of miscarriage of good
governance as a legacy it will leave for the Abia
people. This strategy defines the government’s
ineptitude in serving the people.“Abians are not
particularly comfortable with the new taxation
system whereby proceeds of collection cannot be
seen to have been put to use for collective state
benefits. It is therefore not out of place to say
that the government is only interested in the
taxes of the citizens and not in the citizens
welfare.
Abia state need ouk, the legacy still speak 4 him
Re: Abia And There Governor. by mecedonia(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am so such that the writer of this don't lived in Aba,ouk killed the state.Before Governor T. A. Orji’s emergence, the state was devastatingly torn into factions; the major gladiators being the home-based politicians and the Abuja domicilled Abia politicians. There was no love lost between the two. The result of this avoidable rancour was that the State became the
victim. But Governor T. A. Orji, being a seasoned
tecnocrat and bureaucrat, did not need to consult
any oracle to realize that such a cat and dog relationship, if not radically resolved, would
continue to constitute a clog on the wheel of the
progress of the State.

1 Like

Re: Abia And There Governor. by emindu: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
virtually i see some people here as ones who revel and delight on discrediting the state government without any fundamental basis of argument on which their lies,fake stories and malignity could be traced on.....in respect to that i notably want to use this moment to refute all lashes of derogation leveled against the state government and the governor of Abia state.....we - the good people of Abia with goodwill and progressive mindedness will continue to give our indomitable might,support ,encouragement and formidable counsel in view to helping the state government in every way we can to assisting on developmental strategies,as such is what a good citizen and good patriotic should be known for......nevertheless ,we shall continue to pray for the state government,governor and his aides ,for God to provide them with might,wit,wisdom and strength that will hinge on providing Abia state the needed development......in effect,i want to say that whoever derive joy in making caricature of Abia state shall be an object of caricature in his entire life...Abia state is ours....God will not let her down....Our prayer is for our amiable governor to continue in his quest and bring Abia more and more developments.....as for this thread which am reacting on,i made bold to say that nothing about it is real,all is a fake of reality by those who want a crestfallen of Abia state....but abia state is built on a solid rock,all other rock are sinking sands...
Re: Abia And There Governor. by emindu: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
this are some of the upload pix of the governor legacy project ,
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Ngwakwe: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
T. A. Orji is a confirmed irredeemable failure in governance.

Go and tell T. A. to agree with Akpabio to pay compensation for structures hindering the construction of Abia State side of Aba Ikot-Ekpene Road dualization project.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by emindu: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
But because Abia is God’s own state, God on His own predestined Orji like Moses into the court of Kalu and kept him there for an appointed time so that Abia could be liberated without the shedding of blood. After liberating us from Orji Uzor Kalu and clutches of his mother, Governor T.A.Orji went ahead to liberate us from kidnappers and armed robbers. Today, Abia is the oasis of peace in the South-east. After doing that, he went ahead to lay the solid foundations for infrastructural for Abia’s socio-economic growth. That is why you are seeing projects dotting the state. There is no way you can compare the era of the locust under Kalu and this era of liberty and prosperity under Orji.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by emindu: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
this are the newly constructed roads in aba , including the ikot epene road

Re: Abia And There Governor. by emindu: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
i don't think there is something OUK did to compare with what am seeing now on ground....OUK was only going about recruiting tugs and agero to man some stations and do dirty things .....he spread money to tugs to win their hearts,he did nothing to move Abia state forward...am so sure we all know this....T.A has been great with performances ,that is a fact
Re: Abia And There Governor. by thejurist: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
THIS IDIOT SHOULD TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE LEGACY HIS MENTOR, OUK AND MOTHER LEFT BEHIND IN ABIA...JUST ONE PUBLIC STRUCTURE WILL DO...SHAME. THANK GOD FOR THE COMING OF GOVERNOR T.A. ORJI OCHENDO
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: virtually i see some people here as ones who revel and delight on discrediting the state government without any fundamental basis of argument on which their lies,fake stories and malignity could be traced on.....in respect to that i notably want to use this moment to refute all lashes of derogation leveled against the state government and the governor of Abia state.....we - the good people of Abia with goodwill and progressive mindedness will continue to give our indomitable might,support ,encouragement and formidable counsel in view to helping the state government in every way we can to assisting on developmental strategies,as such is what a good citizen and good patriotic should be known for......nevertheless ,we shall continue to pray for the state government,governor and his aides ,for God to provide them with might,wit,wisdom and strength that will hinge on providing Abia state the needed development......in effect,i want to say that whoever derive joy in making caricature of Abia state shall be an object of caricature in his entire life...Abia state is ours....God will not let her down....Our prayer is for our amiable governor to continue in his quest and bring Abia more and more developments.....as for this thread which am reacting on,i made bold to say that nothing about it is real,all is a fake of reality by those who want a crestfallen of Abia state....but abia state is built on a solid rock,all other rock are sinking sands...
Hei mr man! Hold it there how much did he (thief orji) give u as bribe? Since u re protecting his interest in dis forum. List his achievements since 2007 he entered into power let's knw.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
In Abia governor T.A's Legacy Projects will speak for him

Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: virtually i see some people here as ones who revel and delight on discrediting the state government without any fundamental basis of argument on which their lies,fake stories and malignity could be traced on.....in respect to that i notably want to use this moment to refute all lashes of derogation leveled against the state government and the governor of Abia state.....we - the good people of Abia with goodwill and progressive mindedness will continue to give our indomitable might,support ,encouragement and formidable counsel in view to helping the state government in every way we can to assisting on developmental strategies,as such is what a good citizen and good patriotic should be known for......nevertheless ,we shall continue to pray for the state government,governor and his aides ,for God to provide them with might,wit,wisdom and strength that will hinge on providing Abia state the needed development......in effect,i want to say that whoever derive joy in making caricature of Abia state shall be an object of caricature in his entire life...Abia state is ours....God will not let her down....Our prayer is for our amiable governor to continue in his quest and bring Abia more and more developments.....as for this thread which am reacting on,i made bold to say that nothing about it is real,all is a fake of reality by those who want a crestfallen of Abia state....but abia state is built on a solid rock,all other rock are sinking sands...
Hei!! Mr man hold it dere, wat do u take us (abians) 4? How come u re de only 1 dat is seeing dis development? I can see dat u re among d pple dat worships him in other 2 make a living.. Mr man pls say d truth and stop deceiving pple wit fake information.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
More Legacy Projects

Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
More and more Legacy Projects

Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
More and more and more Legacy Projects in Abia State.

Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Admin abeg, what are you waiting for? Hit this thread on the front page pls.
I want to prove to the world that Gov. T.A is doing wonderfully well in Abia.
Here are more projects...

Re: Abia And There Governor. by Ngwakwe: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Can these T. A. praise singers tell me why their Boss is refusing Akpabio's offer to transforming Aba - Ikot Ekpene Road into modern 21st Century multi-lane roads?
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: But because Abia is God’s own state, God on His own predestined Orji like Moses into the court of Kalu and kept him there for an appointed time so that Abia could be liberated without the shedding of blood. After liberating us from Orji Uzor Kalu and clutches of his mother, Governor T.A.Orji went ahead to liberate us from kidnappers and armed robbers. Today, Abia is the oasis of peace in the South-east. After doing that, he went ahead to lay the solid foundations for infrastructural for Abia’s socio-economic growth. That is why you are seeing projects dotting the state. There is no way you can compare the era of the locust under Kalu and this era of liberty and prosperity under Orji.
We abians knw d truth ouk and thief orji re d worst thing dat has happend 2 abia state. So, stop telling us how thief after (t.a)orji is better than orji uzo kalu. because t a (thief after)orji is ruling d state wit ikuku his son while orji kalu ruled d state wit his mother. As 4 d military dat is in abia, it was our dear president dat sent dem when ur so called master whom u re prasing in dis thread could d nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: i don't think there is something OUK did to compare with what am seeing now on ground....OUK was only going about recruiting tugs and agero to man some stations and do dirty things .....he spread money to tugs to win their hearts,he did nothing to move Abia state forward...am so sure we all know this....T.A has been great with performances ,that is a fact
U made mention of tugs, come to aba now and see things ur self,t a orji's agbero/tugs is everywhere collecting all sorts of levy for him and at d end of d day nothing 2 show 4 it.. And as 4 dose pics, dat is wot we call dubai roads go to akwa ibom state and see wot julius beger constrction company built. There u will see quality roads wit good drainage. Can u show us a good drainage in those pics u posted?
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: i don't think there is something OUK did to compare with what am seeing now on ground....OUK was only going about recruiting tugs and agero to man some stations and do dirty things .....he spread money to tugs to win their hearts,he did nothing to move Abia state forward...am so sure we all know this....T.A has been great with performances ,that is a fact
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
U made mention of tugs, come to aba now and see things ur self,t a orji's agbero/tugs is everywhere collecting all sorts of levy for him and at d end of d day nothing 2 show 4 it.. And as 4 dose pics, dat is wot we call dubai roads go to akwa ibom state and see wot julius beger constrction company built. There u will see quality roads wit good drainage. Can u show us a good drainage in those pics u posted?
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
OgeJesus: Admin abeg, what are you waiting for? Hit this thread on the front page pls.
I want to prove to the world that Gov. T.A is doing wonderfully well in Abia.
Here are more projects...
Dis is rubbish! So, after six years in office dis is wot he can boost of? Anyway, show us d ones he built in aba and other places in abia and stop showing us d ones he built in umuahia becos umuahia is his home town.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Igwe9(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
@OP,

Even though the achievement is very Poor and rates 1 in the scale of 1 to 10 as per 2 year term in office, why not post pictures with some identified persons therein?

Posting pictures of building plans and architectural drawings is not only detasteful but fraudulent and liable to many years imprisonment.

That Governor is the worst in the land.
He only spends on media propaganda and I don't doubt that you are one of the beneficiaries of such misappropriation of public fund.

2 Likes

Re: Abia And There Governor. by mensdept: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
emindu: But because Abia is God’s own state, God on His own predestined Orji like Moses into the court of Kalu and kept him there for an appointed time so that Abia could be liberated without the shedding of blood. After liberating us from Orji Uzor Kalu and clutches of his mother, Governor T.A.Orji went ahead to liberate us from kidnappers and armed robbers. Today, Abia is the oasis of peace in the South-east. After doing that, he went ahead to lay the solid foundations for infrastructural for Abia’s socio-economic growth. That is why you are seeing projects dotting the state. There is no way you can compare the era of the locust under Kalu and this era of liberty and prosperity under Orji.

LOL. At least try not to sound like a hired hand you fool.

Everyone already knows Thief Orji is a clown, a rogue, and an appointed Warrant Chief that for the last 6 years and the next 60 years, will never amount to anything.

Nonsense
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can these T. A. praise singers tell me why their Boss is refusing Akpabio's offer to transforming Aba - Ikot Ekpene Road into modern 21st Century multi-lane roads?

lol
Re: Abia And There Governor. by Bigflamie(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2013
T.A. Orji is the worst thing that can befall a Man not to mention a State to it.
God will definitely deliver his people from the hands of these Old buffoons parading themselves as sh't leaders.
SMH, All I know is that they will surely face the consequences of what they've done.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by OgeJesus: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2013
Abia transformation agenda is on course and we thank Gov.T.A for his laudable programs and projects in the state. Those haters who are here to undermine the state govt efforts, keep crying and rather go hug a high tension transformer so that you will be happy.
More Legacy Project pictures

Re: Abia And There Governor. by ulonnaya21: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Abia state is really doing well. I commend the state government for their good deeds
Re: Abia And There Governor. by preetymabel: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2013
Who ever is against the abia state government is a big fool and nothing done in this life will suit him.They are the fool who encourage governors like the Imo state governor to go public and promise free education in university level,at the same time ordering them to use 20,000 naira to to collect there cheque in secret when universities in Abuja pay less than that as tuition fees.wen you complain the idiots will tell you that the governor is not aware,if that is the case then he is incompetent to be a leader.RESCUE mission is meant for family reunion they can kiss my ASS
Re: Abia And There Governor. by preetymabel: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2013
The government of Imo state should learn to be straight and legally aware of the legal implications of some of atrocities he is committing with contracts he is doing.let him understand that the bench of government of Imo state is not his birth right.that some one day will mess him with queries onec he sits out. For a governor he should know that there is procedures for every thing.RESCUE Ko RESCUE ni.bad belle people leave a bit T A Orji try not to teach him how to tail the parts of owelle who works more with public display of fame.
Re: Abia And There Governor. by IGBOSON1: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2013
This is what you have to show for about 5 Billion Dollars $$$$$ worth of budgeting over 6 years!?.....cheap warehouse looking empty shells for gov't buildings and poorly constructed roads!

Absolutely pathetic!!

PS- Only the conference centre and state secretariat look ok...the rest are shi/t!
Re: Abia And There Governor. by deshclones(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Abians really deserve the type of governor they have

imagine some lost souls defending and postings mediocre infrastructures in this modern day 21st century....its a shame....so sad that an oil producing state like abia is boasting with such silly ,poorly constructed mundane projects,

t.a's goons are boasting with projects that should be undertaken by LGAs chairmen....imagine using 1998 toyota sienna and nissan primera cars as taxis..when other states are busy rolling out taxi schemes with brand new cars...see the poorly constructed roads without drainage....who constructs a single carriage road in this age and time?? what the fcck is wrong with this man t.a orji and his followers?? don't they travel? they should go to neighboring akwaibom state and see how roads are constructed..or even imo state...

is this man under a curse or are abia citizens hypnotized?..i just don't get it...no serious opposition sef..i just tire for this people and their docile attitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerians Be Like The Egyptians And Protest Against Bad Leadership? / The Lagos Deportation And The Law By Femi Falana / Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.