Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar (24586 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by princealexndre(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2013
So what of the breast, will they hide that too. Kudos to d make-up artiste sha!
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by princealexndre(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2013
The breast not bosom oh
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by emmysam2: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2013
[b][/b]It beats my imagination how these Nigerian Directors, Producers,Movie script writers an Actors (all put together) get their movie title from? ''STREETS OF CALABAR''? From the picture above, ''Streets of Calabar'' is likely to be ''Crime or violent'' inclined. The streets of Calabar that I very well know of and grew up in, is definitely crime and violent free. It is by no mistake that Calabar is termed as one of the most peaceful town in Nigeria. The title of the movie clearly contradicts the setting. Why create a negative and wrong impression of a town and its people in the name of acting out a script?This is why many people say Nigeria movies, its Producers and Directors are devoid of vision and creativity. In my opinion, Nigerian movies are JUNK. This movie - ''streets of Calabar'' by its muddled impression clearly depicts how junky Nigerian movies can generate to.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: By mere looking at that poster, i can narrate to you what took place in the movie. Nollywood... Smdh....
lmao. I dare you to narrate it! Liar! You can prove me wrong anyway. But im 100% sure you can't!
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2013
emmysam2: [b][/b]It beats my imagination how these Nigerian Directors, Producers,Movie script writers an Actors (all put together) get their movie title from? ''STREETS OF CALABAR''? From the picture above, ''Streets of Calabar'' is likely to be ''Crime or violent'' inclined. The streets of Calabar that I very well know of and grew up in, is definitely crime and violent free. It is by no mistake that Calabar is termed as one of the most peaceful town in Nigeria. The title of the movie clearly contradicts the setting. Why create a negative and wrong impression of a town and its people in the name of acting out a script?This is why many people say Nigeria movies, its Producers and Directors are devoid of vision and creativity. In my opinion, Nigerian movies are JUNK. This movie - ''streets of Calabar'' by its muddled impression clearly depicts how junky Nigerian movies can generate to.

kai. It beats my imagination why Nigerians are just so lazy!
Common youtube trailer and few google searches could've save the stress of typing this nonsensical epistle. Smh

sholay my bro, thanks for replying that 50calibre before 'it got cold' grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2013
^^^And on that your stereotype accusation (which is not true for this movie), maybe you can start bashing hollywood as well for always depicting russia as a terrorist country and africa as animal jungle. Movies are fictious and are not mean't to replace the job of a documentary undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2013
dexterush: seen d movie,came out on cinama last year. I must say I regretted payin for dat movie,nuffin to write home bout...
very true!
But the flop is not on the technical aspect like most on this thread thinks. The movie is just stupiid.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2013
50calibre:

Shut up! "Tell" is verb, so both of them (does and doesn't) are applicable. Don't try to lecture nonsense here, you might mislead someone and try also not to lecture someone who is more intelligent than you are.

shocked *dies* like seriously?
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by toskut(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2013
She actually does look like Jim
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Wixeman: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rita Dominic, Is This U? or Jim Iyke....lol
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by iyeyemi: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
Streets of Calabar is perhaps the 'trashiest' movie you could ever go to watch in the cinema. That said though, I watched 'The Meeting' right after I watched this one and I wondered what Rita Dominic was thinking doing the former, cause the meeting was much classier, far better scripted, with an awesome cast...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
She looks like Jim Iyke! shocked
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by chizzygirl: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmmmm, hahahaha, just passing
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by niytej(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: By mere looking at that poster, i can narrate to you what took place in the movie. Nollywood... Smdh....
so, u're lettin' us now how upgraded ur WITCH is? How on earth can some1 predict' a mere pict' and says he/she is no' WITCH?!!! I meant no disrespect tho' undecided cool
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Ogundale(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? How does the set look amateurish? How does a 'professional' set look like? Are you updated at all with efforts in the Nigerian film industry? Are you sure all their movies are jokes? How do you judge the budget of a movie from three pictures? Are you that lazy to find out about that if you are quite curious? Are you okay? Are you cra.zy? Do you want to be shot with a 50-calibre pistol?

NB: I only asked you kweshions...no insults pls.
on behalf of 50calibre mr, skolay ur fada.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2013
iyeyemi: Streets of Calabar is perhaps the 'trashiest' movie you could ever go to watch in the cinema. That said though, I watched 'The Meeting' right after I watched this one and I wondered what Rita Dominic was thinking doing the former, cause the meeting was much classier, far better scripted, with an awesome cast...
true!
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by jaydude(f): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2013
To me she looks like Gentle Jack so much wit d make up cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by ifeomabernard(f): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2013
sayso: Dey dea dey act film. Abi time never reach?
Reach for wetin!
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
T-john:
She looks like Jim Iyke

OMG! i so thought it was him lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo At A Movie Première In Liberia (photos) / Seyi Law Gives Daughter Swimming Lessons (Video, Pic) / Mercy Aigbe & Desmond Elliot Adopted As The Latest Widows Liberty Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.