Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Oceanic Bank 's Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank 's Interview (1970 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank 's Interview by akeju: 6:47am On May 07, 2008
Does anyone know when oceanic bank 'll call those that passed their April 5 , 2008 test for interview.I passed their test cos I saw my name as one of those that passed on the result pasted at their HR premises at Ozumba Mbadiwe.I will really appreciate if anyone has any valuable information about this subject.My nos are 08068549833,01-7355075, and my e-mail address is akjay2006@yahoo.com.
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2008
@poster
My dear, are you sure you passed the test?from what I reliably gathered the interviews for the test held on that day at the adenyi jones branch are being/have been conducted,even MEDICALS!pray you are called soon cause it might be in batches.goodluck mate.cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 9:51pm On May 07, 2008
@ODADA
are u sure of this cos i wrote d test too.i called and was told i passed,also i got a mail to that effect.so pl tell us how sure u are of d update for those who passed d 5th april test in adeniyi jones.thanks and God bless
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2008
@maryu
What do u mean about me being sure?am as sure as sure can be/have you forgotten that i was the same person that broke the news about the results of the test?am telling u true story that interviews and medicals and have been done!!!capeesh. . .but don't get me wrong dear?if u passed then u will definately be called,just hold your horses ok.goodluck. wink cheesy
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by Nelkon: 11:34am On May 08, 2008
akeju, go to the branch where you wrote the exam and find out things for urself. Delay is dangerous, i have heard so many cases where names where omitted. They are human beings and sometimes make mistakes. So, go and find out if you will still e cablled.
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 7:26pm On May 08, 2008
house its true,some people were called,i called d HR today n was told that another set will be called btw now and monday,so our phones should always b close.@odada u were right. cheesy
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by xammy(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2008
OCEANIC BANK should make sure they call the 90 people that passed bcuz there process is somehow funny. i am seriously watin 4 the next test be it lagos, ibadan, calaba, enugu, abuja.
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by akeju: 6:52am On May 09, 2008
odada,maryu, and everyother person that said they had called are right.Thanks men for the piece of info.In reaction to that piece of info. i called HR and they confirmed that they had called some for the next stages.I was told to wait for my turn.For the purpose of some of us that has not been called,can u please furnish us with the nature of thier interview,how many stages before medicals?Thanks for your anticipated timely response.
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2008
Just want to find out if Maryu/akeju have received the much anticipated call from Oceanic bank? wink
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 1:42pm On May 19, 2008
YES OH! I DID MY INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY D 16TH AND WENT AHEAD WITH MEDICALS THAT SAME DAY.WE WERE 10 IN NUMBER.WAITING FOR THE FINAL CALL NOW OH.THANKS FOR ALL YR PRAYERS.ONE LOVE
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 2:54pm On May 19, 2008
my dear people i would love to kno how long we will hav to wait for d final call.i learnt its on the job training wink ;.well pl lets keep ourselves posted ;d
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by Viviano: 10:23pm On May 24, 2008
maryu pls were did ur interview hold and whats the nature of the question
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2008
@maryu,hmnnnnnnnnn congratulations dear.You will get the call soon for your appointment letter first?but you might resume soon cause they put into consideration proximity to where you stay and the bank and availability of space at the branch where they would want to fix you in.Cheers mate and dont forget to call when you take your first pay! wink wink wink
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 8:37pm On May 26, 2008
@odada thanks alot!! my patience is running out though. if yr source hav any information i will b grateful.

@vivian nothing much to d interview.once u pass d test u dont hav a problem.just know yr cv and a little about d bank.where u think u can fit into d bank and be confident.the venue is the HR building at ozumba mbadiwe in VI,LAGOS.wish u luck.one love
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by Viviano: 9:19pm On May 26, 2008
thanks a lot my interview will b coming up on wed. @ the gra branch port- harcourt
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 9:55am On May 28, 2008
@viviano u ar welcomed!! hummmmmmmmm smiley today is d day,just go and hav fun.do come back to give feedback for others to learn.one love
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by Viviano: 9:40pm On May 29, 2008
IT WZ REALLY FUN. IHAVE DONE MY MEDICALS. MARYU I HEARD ITS GOING TOM B AN ON JOB TRAININ, DO U HAVE INFO WITH REGARDS TO THAT? IF THAT B D CASE I THINK THAT WILL B GREAT grin ;
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 7:48am On May 30, 2008
welcome on board where we are goin to experience peace.yes its on d job training for oceanic bank.the next call is to pick up letter.lets thank God for bringing us this far and trust Him to see us thru.one love good people!!!!
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by Niran99(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2008
Congrats guys. I never knew it was nation wide test on that April 5, I wrote mine in kano. I passed as well to the glory of God. the interview for the North West came up on the 29th of April . those that were successful that day went for their medicals with immediate effect. we are all waiting for the employment letters.
I spoke with one of the HR staff and say we should hold on that all those who went for medicals will be called.
KEEP ON EXPECTING GOOD NEWS.
eXpErIeNcE PEACE
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
Can see y'all are in a haste to EXPERIENCE PEACE grin grin grin 1love
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by odada(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
@ak45
What are you asking?period ofv training or training duration?If you are coming in as a fresher then your level will be PIT(proffesional In Trainig),after 6months as a PIT then you will be sent to the training school which last for about 4 weeks.cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2008
my people any news?is it how it takes long?anyway anyone with useful info will b welcomed
Re: Oceanic Bank 's Interview by MARYU: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
MY PEOPLE THE D LONG AWAITED CALL CAME AFTER I FINISHED SENDING D LAST MESSAGE OF LAST THURSDAY.WE WERE ASKED TO COME ON FRIDAY TO PICK UP LETTER AND DOCUMENTATION.WE GIVE GOD GLORY AND ENCOURAGE THOSE STILL WAITING TO TRUST GOD.MAY THE GOD LORD GRANT U YR HEART DESIRES.
I HAV A TESTIMONY TO GIVE COS D LORD GAVE ME TRIPLE FOR MY TROUBLE,DIAMOND BANK,OCEANIC BANK AND ARIK AIRLINE AND HE HWLPED ME CHOSE OCEANIC.THE LORD IS FAITHFUL.
ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Church Workers And Ministers Only / Hot Vacancy / NIMC Apologises Season 1 Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.