Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Philosophy Of Web Design & Development Using Php/mysql/apache - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Philosophy Of Web Design & Development Using Php/mysql/apache (992 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy Of Web Design & Development Using Php/mysql/apache by basking4me: 8:21am On May 07, 2008
Welcome! I know alot of Nigerians would like to learn how to design a working dynamic website and test them before putting them on the Internet. You want to know the intrigues and programming requirements for development of such sites, ?.

I have a solution on paper that will teach you the step by step process to working with Php/Mysql/Apache to achieving your goals on web development. PHP/Mysql is an open source/ free programme that can be downloaded from the internet, I can also give you a free copy on CD or as an attachment to your email box, however you need to know how to use it. That is where my step by step Training Handout comes in.

It is a Pictorial document that shows you pictures of what to expect as you go on to install your web development environment, it will teach you how to use the mysql database and also the php environment on web development. it is simply special, I will also support you online as you develop yourself.

I have had to go through a lot of research to pick out this Handout/format of training especially given the fact that a lot of us want to have a CMS or work with Drupal, Phpbb, Joomla, Wikimedia, Wordpress, SMF and so on. You need to know how to install PHP/MYSQL TO DO THAT!.

You have a website or a blog and need to intergrate a Forum, Php/mysql will work for you. its the ultimate solution to webdevelopment. It is the freest and simplest platform you use for your web2.0 solution and those social networks you hope to create.

like I said the software is a freeware so you aint paying for that, you'll only be paying for the handout to be sent to you, this will cost you #4,500 only within Nigeria.

My contact is: Wale Ketiku, 08055824984 (ayocatty@yahoo.com).

Pay into any oceanic bank no: 0470001009736 or zenith bank no: 6024037736
Re: Philosophy Of Web Design & Development Using Php/mysql/apache by Afam(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2008
Have you used the knowledge to build any site? If yes, can we see it? If no, why?

It is a lot easier to buy from someone that uses a product than from someone that doesn't.
Re: Philosophy Of Web Design & Development Using Php/mysql/apache by basking4me: 5:13pm On May 07, 2008
You can check the following sites www.maritimeacademynigeria.org, www.kini-scores.com and also check www.akwaibomlegislature.gov.ng amongst others. The backends are run on php/mysql. The purpose of the handout is to introduce newcomers to Web development and the expert user to more technical and advanced tools on dynamic web solution.

The interesting thing there is the fact that with so many content management softwares available online to download from, its makes it all the more easier to build a dynamic web presence using php/mysql. People need to know how to setup a website from scratch (i.e no web designing skills)using free CMS and free php/mysql, thats the solution I am providing.

The Pictorial step by step handout is going at a give away price of #4,500 only. This will include a freesource Mysql/Php and Apache software on CD or Download, whichever is more convienient and a free CMS software. You will also get online support through my Chat ID: ayocatty@yahoo.com, either you use msn, aol, babuki or pidgin, they all work with yahoo.

(1) (Reply)

Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application / I Need A Reliable Webhosting / Google Drive Replaces Google Docs For Cloud Storage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.