Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists (1056 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by SamORhino: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2013
[size=15pt]You might wanna have a second thought about this Church, C.C.C.[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAu5HNdf6g

[size=32pt]I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THE VIDEOS HERE[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed, BUT YOU CAN WATCH ALL OF IT VIA [url]youtube.com/user/PPGospelChannel[/url] thanks smiley smiley
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2013
truely this Church is the last boat of Salvation!!!! Proudly Celestian
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2013
SamORhino: [size=15pt]You might wanna have a second thought about this Church, C.C.C.[/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAu5HNdf6g

[size=32pt]I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THE VIDEOS HERE[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed, BUT YOU CAN WATCH ALL OF IT VIA [url]youtube.com/user/PPGospelChannel[/url] thanks smiley smiley

Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 1:57am On Jun 14, 2013
freezzz:

Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by Omobarca: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2013
grin Nothing changes the fact that lagos youths go there to fetch babes grin
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca: grin Nothing changes the fact that lagos youths go there to fetch babes grin

is that what you do Mr Omo barca
just asking
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 2:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca: grin Nothing changes the fact that lagos youths go there to fetch babes grin

and that's probably the babes are very beautiful
but seriously, you need to come closer, don't judge book by it's cover
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by Omobarca: 2:42am On Jun 14, 2013
Unknown Soldier:

just asking
freezzz:

and that's probably the babes are very beautiful
but seriously, you need to come closer, don't judge book by it's cover
Unknown Soldier:

just asking
Unknown soldier, everybody knows that, even freez(a member does) cheesy
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by SamORhino: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2013
This Church has been destined to cleanse the world; meanwhile, God's way is mysterious. How's He's gonna do it I don't know, but He does, it's only a matter of time
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 2:49am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca:

Omo barca, well, I don't seem to understand you . But erm, I was born and raised a Celestian and I can categorically tell you that, it's the best thing that can happen to anyone
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 2:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca:

Well, i no be cele ooo, but I have been there like 2-3 times, a friend of mine is and I think they are not what the world portray them to be...lest I forget, I hereby confirm that there babes are beaurifulll grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by Omobarca: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2013
Unknown Soldier:

Well, i no be cele ooo, but I have been there like 2-3 times, a friend of mine is and I think they are not what the world portray them to be...lest I forget, I hereby confirm that there babes are beaurifulll grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
You see. Freez, una babes dae do special make-up go church, i lie? Guy, God bless cele babes abeg. grin
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 3:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca:
You see. Freez, una babes dae do special make-up go church, i lie? Guy, God bless cele babes abeg. grin
grin grin grin are you saying they are yet more beautiful than others with makeup in other churches if so, I honestly don't know what to say undecided ;dunno if that's a compliment lipsrsealed
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 3:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca:
I didn't say I go there for the babes but just saying the obvious truth that they are extremely endowed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 3:20am On Jun 14, 2013
freezzz:
grin grin grin are you saying they are yet more beautiful than others with makeup in other churches if so, I honestly don't know what to say undecided ;dunno if that's a compliment lipsrsealed
Bros, chillax; na compliment we dey give your babes and you cannot categorically deny the fact that you also enjoy be way they shake their everything during your "ope" cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by Omobarca: 3:21am On Jun 14, 2013
freezzz:
grin lol. my actual point is that most male non-members that attend cele are there cos of the well-packaged cele sisters. grin I am a living testimony grin Well, i was cheesy
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by Omobarca: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2013
Unknown Soldier:
Bros, chillax; na compliment we dey give your babes and you cannot categorically deny the fact that you also enjoy be way they shake their everything during your "ope" cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
“Ope” lwkmd grin
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by UnknownSoldier: 3:24am On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca:
grin lol. my actual point is that most male non-members that attend cele are there cos of the well-packaged cele sisters. grin [size=18pt]I am a living testimony[/size] grin Well, i was cheesy
shocked shocked :oehhhen! wink wink I dey suspect you bros grin grin grin but seriously, I wasn't there for that, I was tempted to though cool cool
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 3:25am On Jun 14, 2013
Guys, you are derailing this thred tread thread!!! where are the mods??!!! angry angry angry
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by SamORhino: 3:29am On Jun 14, 2013
sad cry cry cry My good Lord, why is Nairaland always like this?? They make sure they ruin the essence of important threads like this! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed even you Freezzz!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Interviews With Celestial Church Of Christ Prophets And Evangelists by freezzz: 3:31am On Jun 14, 2013
SamORhino: sad cry cry cry My good Lord, why is Nairaland always like this?? They make sure they ruin the essence of important threads like this! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed even you Freezzz!!!! undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Kind To Females? / In Response To Lastchild Write Ups About Demons. Islamic Perspective / Historical Researcher Says Jesus Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.