Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Vote For My Baby In The Pampers Baby Of The Month Contest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Vote For My Baby In The Pampers Baby Of The Month Contest (1357 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Baby In The Pampers Baby Of The Month Contest by benatex(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Nairalanders,pls i really need you to vote for my daughter,her name is BUKOLA ADEMOLA,she has just 567 votes,she's in the 2nd position.

To vote,you need to LIKE the pampers premium care page on facebook,the link is facebook.com/pamperspremium

After that,click this link https://www.facebook.com/pamperspremium/app_157366781111144?ref=nf

When that link opens,select Baby of the Month,you.ll see many baby pictures,please search for BUKOLA ADEMOLA...it's as easy as that.

Nairalanders,my baby is seriously in need of your votes as voting will close tomorrow
Re: Please Vote For My Baby In The Pampers Baby Of The Month Contest by acidtalk: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2013
I will certainly vote for your baby.
Even though I no go kuku follow her use her pampers when she win, I love babies and have an extremely soft sport for them.

Wish you and your baby all the very best sir.
Re: Please Vote For My Baby In The Pampers Baby Of The Month Contest by benatex(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2013
acidtalk: I will certainly vote for your baby.
Even though I no go kuku follow her use her pampers when she win, I love babies and have an extremely soft sport for them.

Wish you and your baby all the very best sir.

Thank you very very much,I really appreciate it. Pls you can also try and get other people to vote

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Gay / Can China’s One-child Policy Work In Nigeria? / Why DO POOR PEOPLE BEAT their CHILDREN like CRIMINALS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.