Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? (1507 Views)

Mutual Funds / How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by prologue: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2013
Good morning folks.
I have been thinking very hard. I have access to 1.5m USD and am thinking of making a proposal on agro-related investment, as my experience has shown that if you invest in what is been consumed daily, you will be successful...( Dangote style). Am thinking of rice production and processing (repayment for the loan is 3 to 4 years, 15 percent per annum interest). As I learned from another thread, palm oil production will take a longer time. Can you folks that are more experienced help with your inputs? Real Estate, oil and gas, agriculture... No online biz plz. Thank you
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by ajasbaba(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
helo i think i will advice you for rice processing bussiness.i got a lot of returns in it if managed and supervised properly.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by prologue: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2013
ajas baba: helo i think i will advice you for rice processing bussiness.i got a lot of returns in it if managed and supervised properly.
Thanks so much. Please, advice and surely, there is room for partnership, since you are more knowledgeable.
Thanks once again as I look forward to your contribution.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by surveycash(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2013
Not experienced in the rice thing but it will work "if supervised properly" as "ajas baba" said. The interest rate and repayment plan is OK.

[size=4pt]###Soliloquizing - While looking for 200k usd to deliver this goods, here is some one with the access. Life.[/size]
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by prologue: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
surveycash: Not experienced in the rice thing but it will work "if supervised properly" as "ajas baba" said. The interest rate and repayment plan is OK.

[size=4pt]###Soliloquizing - While looking for 200k usd to deliver this goods, here is some one with the access. Life.[/size]
Yea... I need persons with the required info on rice production.
200k to deliver the goods? Guess u mean d tablet pc's. The payment terms are what?
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by surveycash(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
prologue:
Yea... I need persons with the required info on rice production.
200k to deliver the goods? Guess u mean d tablet pc's. The payment terms are what?
Am not experienced in rice though I know a woman who may be helpful since she supplies in shipload. If you are in Abuja, I can arrange a meeting.
I mean 200K USD to deliver the tabs. Payment is in 4months equal installment.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by olushowunm(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2013
@OP... I don't know your mind, but bringing the money to Agric sector will be very okay. First we will only need about 600kUSD of the total amount while the rest is put on creditline.
I have companies that need cassava tubers every day upto 300 tonnes each, even one of them is down for partnership with my company.
First, out of the money we will need to acquire land from state governments, also equipments and inputs...
The company is willing to sign sales and purchase agreement and MOU for the project, so you have fixed price and market for the Cassava...
For Rice production, i will not advise you to go into it, because Nigeria got no comparative advantage for now...
My village is Ofada (the popular Ofada rice emanates from us). There was one Integrated Rice Plant built at Itori like 4-5yrs ago and its shut down due to supplies inconsistencies... People dont sell to them after giving them input and land clearing because their price is too low compare with the market price...
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by olushowunm(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2013
... In continuation, you don't start any agro-allied except feedstock is secured, so thats why i suggest the cassava farming and the company too will act as collateral to your lender, because we will execute a tripathite agreement...
Later, we can go into production of Industrial starch, ethanol and HQCF...
But for now we will make money off the demand for the products...
Also, we can do large-scale maize farming of 100hecatres and above by the side 3times a year... With target of 4tons per hectare and season and 1 ton goes for about 6ok- 100k per ton.
For more information, contact me via olushowunmi2@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by prologue: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
olushowunm: ... In continuation, you don't start any agro-allied except feedstock is secured, so thats why i suggest the cassava farming and the company too will act as collateral to your lender, because we will execute a tripathite agreement...
Also, we can do large-scale maize farming of 100hecatres and above by the side 3times a year... With target of 4tons per hectare and season and 1 ton goes for about 6ok- 100k per ton.
Ok. I will send a mail. It seems good.
Thanks
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by mrsage(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Manufacturing is the blood of any economy.
A young and dynamic SME in Ogun State is seeking investors to invest in the business. The firm is involved in production and marketing of natural cosmetics. The product is duly registered and already in the market. Production started in November 2011.
The product is also available in two west african countries and being sold in one European country.
The product has positive market acceptance within and outside Nigeria. Iim sure we all know that natural cosmetics is fast gaining market acceptance. In Nigeriia we have lots of plants and herbs that work wonders on the skin.
At this point, the company needs funds for expansion, product enhancement and publicity.

The promoters of the business are ready to sell shares in the business or consider a loan package.

For more information, contact:itunuomotayo@yahoo.com

You can also leave a post on this thread.
If you have any valuable information, please feel free to share.
Thank You

Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by prologue: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
olushowunm: ... In continuation, you don't start any agro-allied except feedstock is secured, so thats why i suggest the cassava farming and the company too will act as collateral to your lender, because we will execute a tripathite agreement...

I have sent you a mail.
Please check and revert
Thanks
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by Edenitis(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
There is a lucrative possibility in Real Estate close to Abuja in Nassarawa State.

An investor in urgent need of money has 3 hectares he wishes to sell at the rate of N15m

We are able to design the three hectares and sell it at a minimum rate of N45m, providing site and services.

This can be completed within a space of 2 years.

Alternatively, if you can up your stake to N50m, we will develop a residential estate and return N180m in 3 years.

Profit sharing will be 50/50.

Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by bran1: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
I just finished a research on umbrella production and its very lucrative and profitable if you will want to partner let me know freolpere@yahoo.com
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by obas01(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hnmm.. Smelling tinz.. I will like to no the outcome of all dis ..
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by ANAgency(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by FOWOSIRE: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2013
The suggestions are when you get the money acquire maybe one or more properties and unitze them ( I.e break the value down into units and sell to other investors, and ensure you own the highest shares on the property still making you the owner) on sale, the money you make from the sale can be used to form a corporation that can create an independent investment system within an existing successful business or corporation suchas a bank, oil company.the money made from both sides will be more than to tale care of the loan.
Re: Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? by Infomizer(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2013
prologue: Good morning folks.
I have been thinking very hard. I have access to 1.5m USD and am thinking of making a proposal on agro-related investment, as my experience has shown that if you invest in what is been consumed daily, you will be successful...( Dangote style). Am thinking of rice production and processing (repayment for the loan is 3 to 4 years, 15 percent per annum interest). As I learned from another thread, palm oil production will take a longer time. Can you folks that are more experienced help with your inputs? Real Estate, oil and gas, agriculture... No online biz plz. Thank you

That's quite some money and as you probably know, will be risky to put all your eggs in one basket. Allow me to add commodity export (agricultural commodity, solid minerals, precious stones) to your repertoire of investment ideas. There are quite a number of commodities here and if you are willing to discuss, let's rub minds. (I'm not selling any e-book or what-ya-may-call-it). I just want to rub minds, that's all! grin*Oga-at-the-top-accent* grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Build A Strong Business From Home!! / Nairacash Just Paid Me / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.