Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sales Manager - Chemicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Manager - Chemicals (793 Views)

Field Sales Manager Is Wanted In Lagos At Dangote Group Plc / PZ Cussons Sales Manager Scheme Test Invite / Nigerian German Chemicals(ngc)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Manager - Chemicals by erecnigeria(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Job Title: Sales Manager

Our client specialized in international trading and distribution of petrochemical products. They deal in diverse areas of industrial chemicals including Synthetic and Natural Rubbers, Rubber Process Aids, Plastic Polymers, Base Oil, Industrial Solvents, Performance and Specialty Chemicals. With offices in United Arab Emirates and Pakistan, and already have an established client base in Nigeria, the company now requires a skilled and competitive Sales Manager who already has experience in the industry.
Key Responsibilities

Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the Nigerian market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
Responsible for management of all sales channels across Nigeria
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts
Develop and build key relationships with new and existing clients across the Region
Identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account
Provide monthly reports including a summary of key activities and projects, work schedules, proposal Logs, Sales forecasts and competitive feedback
Strategic development and implementation to increase sales across the region and target gaps in the market
Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
Building strong client relationships and ensuring optimal client service
Working knowledge of procurement will be an added advantage

Key Requirements

Bachelors Degree or Masters educated
Must be currently residing in Lagos
Minimum of 5 years experience selling a range of Petrochemicals
Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
Strong technical understanding and working experience of Petrochemicals within Nigeria
A track record of generating new business and strategic growth of existing accounts
Strong network of contacts within the industry

Remuneration

Salary is negotiable and depending on experience
Mobile Phone
Car Allowance
Job location is Lagos

To apply, please send CV to: recruit@erecnigeria.com

- See more at: http://www.erecnigeria.com/sales-manager-chemicals/#sthash.OMOvWvCH.dpuf
Re: Sales Manager - Chemicals by Mornah25: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
erecnigeria: Job Title: Sales Manager

Our client specialized in international trading and distribution of petrochemical products. They deal in diverse areas of industrial chemicals including Synthetic and Natural Rubbers, Rubber Process Aids, Plastic Polymers, Base Oil, Industrial Solvents, Performance and Specialty Chemicals. With offices in United Arab Emirates and Pakistan, and already have an established client base in Nigeria, the company now requires a skilled and competitive Sales Manager who already has experience in the industry.
Key Responsibilities

Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the Nigerian market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
Responsible for management of all sales channels across Nigeria
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts
Develop and build key relationships with new and existing clients across the Region
Identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account
Provide monthly reports including a summary of key activities and projects, work schedules, proposal Logs, Sales forecasts and competitive feedback
Strategic development and implementation to increase sales across the region and target gaps in the market
Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
Building strong client relationships and ensuring optimal client service
Working knowledge of procurement will be an added advantage

Key Requirements

Bachelors Degree or Masters educated
Must be currently residing in Lagos
Minimum of 5 years experience selling a range of Petrochemicals
Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
Strong technical understanding and working experience of Petrochemicals within Nigeria
A track record of generating new business and strategic growth of existing accounts
Strong network of contacts within the industry

Remuneration

Salary is negotiable and depending on experience
Mobile Phone
Car Allowance
Job location is Lagos

To apply, please send CV to: recruit@erecnigeria.com

- See more at: http://www.erecnigeria.com/sales-manager-chemicals/#sthash.OMOvWvCH.dpuf
Dear Sir/Ma,
I just applied now with the email: usmandan1245@yahoo.com
I am qualified for the job and hope my CV will be appraise properly so i can called for an interview.
Thank you for your time Sir/Ma.
Regards
Abubakar U.I
Re: Sales Manager - Chemicals by erecnigeria(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mornah25: Dear Sir/Ma,
I just applied now with the email: usmandan1245@yahoo.com
I am qualified for the job and hope my CV will be appraise properly so i can called for an interview.
Thank you for your time Sir/Ma.
Regards
Abubakar U.I

Hi Abubakar,

We have looked at your CV, you DO NOT meet the requirement for the role.

You need at least 5 years post NYSC experience in petrochemical sales. As a result you are not qualified for the role.

Thanks
Re: Sales Manager - Chemicals by Yaasir(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
I just sent my resume now through kknagari@gmail.com
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Aptitude Test Invite On 22nd Of June 2013 / Recent Vacancy / Job Opportunity From A Reputable Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.