Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Yar' Adua A Faliure! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar' Adua A Faliure! (2357 Views)

Once Again Mr President Is A Faliure / Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar' Adua A Faliure! by Topsido(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2008
[/size][size=8pt][/color][color=#990000][b][/b]
YARADUA, A FAILURE!
Dis Guy:

what happened to our moderator? please fix the title of this thread
Re: Yar' Adua A Faliure! by Topsido(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2008
ojimbo IV:

seconded!! who's better talking about 'failure' than mr. poster?

I wont be dragged into cheap cat fight with u. I am too much for that boy! Sit down and learn from well informed members of the forum and stop showing us how cheap and intellectually wrecked you are.
Re: Yar' Adua A Faliure! by manmustwac(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2008
Topsido:

Thanks for the replies. indeed the nairalnders have spoken, Yaradull has no charisma to lead an enormously problematic and challenging country like Nigeria. He is not even fit to pastor my home church. i mean it. the yeye man should go and away jare!
ok Topsido so u say our yeye President Yar'dua should go, well my question to you is if he goes then which one of our Nigerian Politicains do u suggest should replace him?

Arn't they all the same?
Re: Yar' Adua A Faliure! by abdurrazaq(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2008
Let me put it this way. For the first year of his tenure he has woefully failed himself, Nigeria, Nigerians and especially, his supporters (I am not one of them though).
For the three years left in his tenure we should keep hoping for better policies and implementation of those policies provided, he is still breathing (Cos I'm tired of this man going to Germany for unknown treatment every now and then).
Personally I am neither shocked nor disappointed because I've never expected anything good from the man. He is not the real ruler here, Nigeria is being ruled by the Northern Emirs and their will is being done everytime and not the will of the masses. Anyway, May God Help us. Let's keep praying for the right man to lead us to the Promise land. I don't see none of these known politicians doing that
Re: Yar' Adua A Faliure! by 1luvkipsus: 5:46pm On May 16, 2008
I agree with you, but people don't quite get it yet. People are still embracing him because he is attempting to correct the wrongs of his
predecessor and uphold the rule of law, but fail to acknowledge the fact that he is bereft of ideas and is just not fit for the job

Word. Let him continue to upturn all that OBJ did while remains ineffective. He's dull and he's got dull brains around him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Mobilizing Against Ijaws In Lagos? / (dipo Dina Killing)-daniel In The Lion's Den / Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.