Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Junior - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Junior (757 Views)

Very Funny Daddy Taking Care Of Junior For Mummy (see Photo) / Fayose Is My Amiable Junior Husband- Patience Jonathan / Why Should Mummy Eat Junior Instead Of Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior by frank316(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2008
A woman asked her son junior to call her husband who was at work and ask him when he will be coming back.
when junior came back his mother asked "Junior, did you get your dad on the phone?"
"no, mummy, a woman picked the call" junior replied
"what!!! ok, i will see him when he comes back" she angrily said. she waited paitently and angrily until her husband comes back home from work.
without even asking him anything she gave her husband three dirty slaps and held him tighly on his shirt.
the neigbours upon hearing the noise came to know whats going on.
"what is the problem sir?" inquired one of the neigbours.
"ask her, i dont know what is wrong with her" the obviously confused man said.
the woman angrily said "i asked my son to call his daddy and instead this man gave his phone to one of his numerous girlfriends to answer."
"i dont have any girlfriend and i gave no one my phone to answer" the man quickly said.
"junior! did a woman pick his call?"
"yes mummy" junior replied.
"what did she say?" the man asked
"she said, the number you have called is not available at the moment. please try again later."
Re: Junior by bibs(f): 1:16pm On May 07, 2008
embarassed look before u leap!!!
Re: Junior by kayowalemi(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2008
The boy no lie ke, the man might be dating that MTN woman, she might be with the man at that moment and decided to use her popular slogan: the number you have called is not available at the moment. please try again later in order to pass don't disturb us message to anyone that called.
Re: Junior by nutyhunk: 9:02am On May 08, 2008
stupid boy!!!! mayb he hates his popc grin grin grin
Re: Junior by ohilebo(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2008
@kayowalemi , grin grin na wah for u sha, abi u too don date the problematic MTN Woman before?  grin grin grin Infact I tire for u oooo
Re: Junior by clemcykul(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2008
funny one *laffs well*
Re: Junior by kayowalemi(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2008
ohilebo:

@kayowalemi , grin grin na wah for u sha, abi u too don date the problematic MTN Woman before? grin grin grin Infact I tire for u oooo
Yes OOOO!!!!!!!! she be my former girl friend
Re: Junior by segunpc(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2008
the woman must kill goat!
Re: Junior by ohilebo(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2008
seconded !!!!! angry

@ segunpc , Plus One White Fowl too grin
Re: Junior by clemcykul(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2008
i beg no forget to slot in palm wine
Re: Junior by ohilebo(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2008
plus Kola nuts and Seaman Schinap & Plenty Aligator Pepper grin grin grin

remember to call our elders ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Junior by clemcykul(f): 9:35am On May 09, 2008
and dont 4get bla bla bla materials

(1) (Reply)

No $ / Free Browsing On Nokia / Nigeria, We Hail Thee:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.