Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Thank God Is Friday Bonus Offer... Check It Out Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thank God Is Friday Bonus Offer... Check It Out Now (505 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December / Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Is Friday Bonus Offer... Check It Out Now by Freebiees: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thank God Is Friday Bonus Offer:
I will be giving out my Major Internet Wealth Guide at an extra-Ordinarily Exclusive Price of N1000 Only

1. A Guide on How to start a mini Importation Biz with as Low as N4,000
2. An Exclusive report on how to Make Money using Facebook as a medium.
3. I will introduce you to a new Recharge Major agent and you can get a POS terminal and start your own recharge card printing business.
4. Step by Step Guide on How to Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission in less than 7days, Without a Lawyer.
5. A Football Trading System Guide.
6. How to configure your Mobile number to a UK Number. When the UK Number is dialed it is re-directed to your mobile number. No Charges for Receiving.
7. Where to download anything for free.
8. Blogging to the Bank
9. A Website Design Guide.
10. Finally I will provide you with 5,000 Emails and 5,000 Mobile Numbers of person whose interest are basically in Online Biz. And Teach you how to do Bulk Email Marketing.

All Proceeds will be directed to someone who needs to go to india on Tuesday for a Critical Medical Surgery.

If you are interested just send "TGIF" as subject to tgif@webwealthconnect.com and Check your email immediately.

TakeNote the Bonus is only for today been the 14th of June 2013.

(1) (Reply)

HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / I Need Information On Closed Ecommerce Businesses / How To Prepare And Deliver Powerful Presentations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.