Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Age Limit On Importation Of Vans And Buses - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Age Limit On Importation Of Vans And Buses (1383 Views)

New Tariff On Importation of Tokunbo Cars Postponed??? / How Will The Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Vehicles Affect Car Dealers? / Limos,bullet Proof Cars,suvs And Buses For Rental At Very Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Limit On Importation Of Vans And Buses by awolumate(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2008
My fellow Nairalanders,

I am here to confirm if what I heard is true that the 8yrs old limit on cars is now affecting buses and Vans. The limit used to be on cars but I am hearing from an unconfirmed source that the rules now affect vans and buses. I am not ready to lose my Van to those fellas called customs ooooooooooooooo,

Could somebody please confirm this News from Lagos.
Thanks,

I hope this Vehicle here is Van also in Naija,

Re: Age Limit On Importation Of Vans And Buses by obua: 8:28pm On May 07, 2008
Actually there is aplan by the new minister of Industry to encourage the assembly of commercial vehicles like like light trucks,buses etc.
So eventually the ban will affect both cars and buses.
But that was only a plan made open by the minister and was reported by newspapers as a new ban.
For now , there is no ban yet.
Try and speak with clearing agents/customs to clearify your self.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold,2000 Model Toyota Camry / Tokumbo Audi A4- Asking N1.1m / Urgent Sale! 406 Peugeot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.