Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

There Should Be A Judicial System That Would Be In Tune With Our Way Otraditions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Should Be A Judicial System That Would Be In Tune With Our Way Otraditions (465 Views)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? / The Nigerian Judicial System And Human Rights : Your Summary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Should Be A Judicial System That Would Be In Tune With Our Way Otraditions by Damilolasmith(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
I am a novice and not learned in the eyes of a lawyer. However sharia law i have observed are more swift and less cumbersome than the common law that often last for ages with prohibitive cost that only the affluent can afford. Can we borrow from the former to improve latter?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Court Strikes Out Terrorism Charges Against Amigo Supermarket Owner / Anti-amaechi Protesters Stonenorthern Governors Onsolidarity Visit To Rivers / Why I’m Angry With Amaechi –patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.