Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen (3693 Views)

Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year / CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by sandraLuv2(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Starboy wizzy, Omo Jaiye Jaiye is trying to prove to us that his cooking goes beyond the studio, I dare him to show us the picture of the
burnt cooked food.
He posted this picture on his Instagram page and tagged “My cook is MIA so tryna fix something! Lol
He is a kid indeed...where on earth are they wearing chainz,cap & wrist to kitchen
Continue to View more pix
- See more at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/photo-wizkid-omo-jaiye-jaiye-cooking-in.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WSy7mewPKzE/UbtRqC5C39I/AAAAAAAAAcA/16eeUSEOXn0/s1600/kid.jpg[/img]
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by AbuMikey(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok...wait for my own pic too ooo..
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by IAMBREEZY: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
O.k got it
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by oluwashola4me(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
#youngBoss
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2013
He wants to cook with all this cashmere
where's the pot?
person wey no fit grind maggi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by sandraLuv2(f): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2013
joeydozzy: He wants to cook with all this cashmere
where's the pot?
person wey no fit grind maggi angry angry
lolx grin cheesy ,,, #public stunt things!
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by Fukup(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2013
can someone help me with that acronym M.I.A?
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by Jovanna(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
By d way, watz he cooking? *just asking*
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by lacicrips(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Fukup: can someone help me with that acronym M.I.A?

Missing in action. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by rozayx5(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
expected to see a pot but all i see is Bar in the background
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kukin indeed.... Abeg werrin he dey kuk?
Re: Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen by IAmBhijay(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2013
u mean wizkid posing in d kitchen. coz i cant see any food or pot or anything that implies cooking

(1) (Reply)

Unpanties Emmanyra’s Outfit / Photo: BBA Huddah Monroe Goes Braless / Photo Of Woman Who Looks Like Donald Trump Goes Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.