Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam (10175 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Make N2,000 Indefinitely! Real. No Kidding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by ogedanny: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
I didn’t want to post this, but my fellow Nairalanders insisted I write my testimony about the long-term success of this simple and little known profitable business.

I am also moved to write this as an answer to a popular question, published here on Nairaland-Profitable Business you can start with N1000.

For over a year now, this business idea has ranked among one of my Top Earning income stream after surpassing my monthly salary at work, as an Accounting Software Business Support Consultant.
Its reviews and responses from people I have shared it with have been positive and rewarding to those that implemented the business idea.

How did I start this business and can you duplicate my success secret? According to a well-known internet business expert, the business model is very simple and profitable for an ordinary Nigeria to set-up in 24 hours. You don’t need to sell anything like affiliate marketing or importation business.

So I listened to my friend and wrote a step-by-step manual- How To Make Daily Income from N1500.

In this manual, I dissect this tips, show you exactly how I got this idea from Forbes.com report, implemented it, why you should forget blogging and embrace the world’s simplest business idea for the next 50-100 years and how you can follow my approach to achieving same result which you will see in my live earnings snapshot.
Why I Love This Business!
Many business experts believe and will tell you that you have to sell something of value to make real money, but in this business, I have been able to void that opinion and now I make bold to say you can make real money without selling anything.
There are:
No crazy blogging theories or word press installation
No Special skill to learn
No product to sell or affiliate marketing

The manual retails for N5000 but as a free advertisement forum and I want to be challenged by any Internet Business owner on the rating of this business, you can buy it half the price: N2500 after which I will withdraw this post and jerk the price up.

I dare you to buy this package and see if you won’t thank me
Please drop your comment on this page about the product offer: I am offering 7 days Money Back guarantee If you are not satisfied – To protect my name on this forum!

For Instant Report:
Pay Into:
Accessbank Plc,
Ndukwe Ogechi Ukabi

Please call 08084219399 before making payment and once I confirm your deposit, i ll send your package with 24 hours to your email.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by lifestyle1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Send it to me or any of the mod to test it and if it worked i will vouch for you
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
I dont know the name of the business or package but you want me to pay you....wait till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by ogedanny: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2013
K drop your email and I will send some part of the package to you....few pages with a snapshot of my account.
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by Manutd19: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ok here is my email: futballove@yahoo.com
let's see how it is
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by ogedanny: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2013
av sent the book to you.
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by lexonah(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by lexonah(m): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2013
send to me also....ma email is bonifaceonah97@gmail.com.....peep here also for another opportunity.
ogedanny: av sent the book to you.
send to me also....ma email is bonifaceonah97@gmail.com.....peep here also for another opportunity.
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by lexonah(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2013
peep here for yet another opportunity.....http://www.bonifacealex..com
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by alfajamiu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please I also had interest in the pack but first you said 1500 then it changed to 2500 but I can pay let me also get my E mail alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by Enzio(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Are you unemployed! or want to Make some
Extra cash for your self while you surf
and connect with friends on Facebook,
twitter Google+ and all other social
network site. register here free
www.cashunite.com/odiaonojie and earn
daily while
you chat from the comfort of your home.
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by chadbaby: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
send d e.book to my email, let's c wat its about.
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by chadbaby: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
send d e.book to my email, let's c wat its about.
charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam by Naijalitz(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Na scam

(1) (Reply)

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service. / School Uniforms (uk Standard Made In Nigeria By Professionals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.