Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri (26806 Views)

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / Father Turns His Boko Haram Son In (photos) / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
@bolded
yesu! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... If that is the case then it will be NOT be wrong to say: not all terrorists are muslims but ALL muslims are terrorists!...was that why you became a pagan?...cos you didnt want to participate in roasting people?

yes thats right. If you are a TRUE muslim, you are a terrorist. the rest are all pretenders. base compromisers.

I did not become Pagan. I was born Pagan. my ancestors are Pagan since Stone Age.

5 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." (Sahih Bukhari, 1:2:24 [see also 4:52:196])

4 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes thats right. If you are a TRUE muslim, you are a terrorist. the rest are all pretenders. base compromisers.

I did not become Pagan. I was born Pagan. my ancestors are Pagan since Stone Age.

I am sure there is more than one pagan religion.

What religion do you practice?

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

I am sure there is more than one pagan religion.

What religion do you practice?

Maguzanchi (Hausa religion)
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2013
The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5 : But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular (islamic) prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

nawa for Islamic religion then o... angry shocked angry shocked sad shocked
#teamchurchgoer... grin grin
if you were born pagan and your ancestors have always been pagan then that's a very good thing. You should continue the way your ancestors started as a sign of love and respect....may goodluck be with you!
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
nawa for Islamic religion then o... angry shocked angry shocked sad shocked
#teamchurchgoer... grin grin
if you were born pagan and your ancestors have always been pagan then that's a very good thing. You should continue the way your ancestors started as a sign of love and respect....may goodluck be with you!

even your ancestors were Pagan. muhammads ancestors were Pagan. abrahams ancestors were Pagan. moses ancestors were Pagan.
The Gods revealed themselves to men through Paganism.

have you no interest in sharing my goodluck? smiley
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

even your ancestors were Pagan. muhammads ancestors were Pagan. abrahams ancestors were Pagan. moses ancestors were Pagan.
The Gods revealed themselves to men through Paganism.

have you no interest in sharing my goodluck? smiley
I know my ancestors were pagan but my ancestors/parents have been brainwashed and that is why they practice the whites man religion...that why I am #teamchurchgoer...gerrit?!?!
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:04am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I know my ancestors were pagan but my ancestors/parents have been brainwashed and that is why they practice the whites man religion...that why I am #teamchurchgoer...gerrit?!?!

ya ok the usual. May the light (& darkness) of the Gods touch upon you and you see the truth. .
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ya ok the usual. May the light (& darkness) of the Gods touch upon you and you see the truth. .
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...werrin you dey yarn...that aside where do you live?
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by elrony(m): 1:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Hahaha pagan 9ja no go kill м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ with laff...lmao

@topic it takes a real man of upright morals to do such...I bow sha

2 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Allenkee: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Bobandgreat: How old is this man yet he surrendered his son even though the JTF were already onto him just like Abraham nearly did in the Bible. Buhari whom I am sure is not younger than this man will not have the conscience to surrender himself.

What will make Buhari do that when he is their secret Sponsor?
The wrath of God is upon them gradually.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Tonylyte(m): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...werrin you dey yarn...that aside where do you live?

Pagan naija and babe-online u made my nite...lol....God bless u both.

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 2:20am On Jun 15, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Bros no vex now, na because of this small news na him you blow this kind grammar...this your frustration no be small ooo grin

Lmao!...let.the man blow in peace!
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 2:33am On Jun 15, 2013
Unfortunately, this thread has been converted to a comedy of some kind with the kinds of comments, I am reading.

It irritates me when people quote isolated 'verses' of the quran with no regard or respect for the discussion been made in the preceding verses or even an understanding of the context.

It is this uneducated approach that breeds terrorists.

And yes, the man's primary motivation is his religion whether you like it or not. It does not mean people do not have other motivations for good. There is no need to compare.

His quran commands him to stand for justice even if it is against himself or his family:

O you who believe! stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to Allah, even as against your own selves, or your parents or near relatives, whether rich or poor, for Allah can best protect both. Therefore do not follow your low desires, lest you deviate. If you distort or fail to do justice, Allah is well acquainted with what you do. (Surah 4:135)

It is easy to see why father could turn his son in, if he has the fear of distorting justice and has the fear of God.

That said, this should not be turned into some kind of religious topic. We can all learn to uphold justice in our lives regardless of religious inclinations.

I am sure that there are many people from different religious backgrounds who would do the same after hearing the kinds of crimes their child has committed.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: A Yoruba man would secretly scold his son and then embrace him in the open. Nobody would even suspect him as a BH member.

It takes a courageous and outright disciplinarian to pull this stunt. Thumb up to him. He deserves a National award.
[b][quote author=boron10
Can't you just make a reasonable comment without mentioning a tribe? The way some pple comment baffles me o.
@topic, that is a nice one, we need more of such citizens in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by AroOkigbo(m): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2013
mike404: Good. BUHARI should follow this man's footstep and surrender himself to the joint task force as a true muslim. Enough is enough angry

You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Ayoobscom(m): 4:00am On Jun 15, 2013
What a father...what a true muslim

Just imagine the crimes people do camouflaged in the name of religion,

A typical Hausa Muslim is gentle,compassionate and tolerating but only one problem is rubbing all creams of their crimes on the peaceful and speechless religion of Islam and this is a huge weakness they need to correct..

Instead of naming it after the innocent religion and circumventing islamic beauty for their political assassination agenda and ethnic grudges which are as a matter of fact a big crime...they make it look like a religion war

Too bad....I'm a Muslim and I'm particularly offended by the northern illicit ideas of tunneling all sorts of crimes through religion

They should practice Qur'an in its true meaning and stop harming their neighbors,strangers,for ALLAH is aware of things they do.

MEND...was after Oil
OPC......after criminals/thieves
Bokoharam.....everybody must be Muslim?

How?
So lame....

2 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Lyth: 4:04am On Jun 15, 2013
idupaul: And the JTF came and shot the lad dead even when the father had surrendered him . Too much blood being spilled in this country

He was tryin 2 xcape so its better he died rather than be allowed 2 xcape cos if he does then woe betide d dad n other family members ....#hogwash
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Lyth: 4:15am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:

Pagan hurry up wit d kola n ogogoro stuff n answer d questn ...or ve u guyz gotten a room already?

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Onliie(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: he is a good citizen not a true muslim. Is Buhari not a dedicated muslim? I don't believe in true muslim true christian and true pagan jargons. A good man is a good man. Africans were living in peace before the arrival of the whites with bible and koran. I am a christian,but I'm stating the obvious fact

A good man is a good man.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by oesnac(m): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] true man indeed
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by hercules07: 4:28am On Jun 15, 2013
Allen kee: [/b]

What will make Buhari do that when he is their secret Sponsor?
The wrath of God is upon them gradually.

You people are just funny, you better ask GEJ to turn himself in, afterall, he said they are in his government and one of those who funded BH and infact caused all of this wahala is the Bauchi State Governor, a staunch supporter of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by ibas: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2013
Dis man should run for president in 2015
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Chimerase(m): 5:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Takes balls to do that, such balls I havent yet grown.
frankly speakin if i ws de fada I won't hv done it embarassed
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by ibas: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2013
mike404: Good. BUHARI should follow this man's footstep and surrender himself to the joint task force as a true muslim. Enough is enough angry
true,and ur fada shud submit himself to atiku to be forked in the harse hole
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by ibas: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: A Yoruba man would secretly scold his son and then embrace him in the open. Nobody would even suspect him as a BH member.

It takes a courageous and outright disciplinarian to pull this stunt. Thumb up to him. He deserves a National award.
an ibo man will kill his own for money ritual
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I think you are a liar. I have gone through your posts and have never seen where you say what religion you actually follow. You keep saying Pagan, but that doesn't mean ANYTHING. There is no such thing as the "pagan religion", there are countless traditional religions from all over the world and you don't seem to have any idea that they are not all the same thing.

Tell us what religion you follow, or we will just assume that you are an ATTENTION SEEKING liar.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by ibas: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Prof Corruption: The story sounds so stupid and idiotic, like a tale of concocted rubbish seasoned with nonsense and served to fools.
u are 1 of the fools shei!
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Burger01(m): 5:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Damn!

What a father!

sad
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Burger01(m): 5:16am On Jun 15, 2013
chidindufrank: he is a good citizen not a true muslim. Is Buhari not a dedicated muslim? I don't believe in true muslim true christian and true pagan jargons. A good man is a good man. Africans were living in peace before the arrival of the whites with bible and koran. I am a christian,but I'm stating the obvious fact

Well said.

My quote of the year..

sad

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by adam94: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.