Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy (1214 Views)

I Am Not Interested In Relationships Right Now – Don Jazzy / Is Peter Okoye Now A Member Of The Ancient Cult Illuminati? / Don Jazzy Now Don Jonzin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by ezehr(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GOPmUlC9nF4/Ubt6s59J6hI/AAAAAAABxXc/2Z-t8KS_U40/s1600/09be8c88d52311e2bcaf22000a1fbcb3_7.jpg[/img]

Don Baba J shared this picture on his instagram page today with the caption:

So I was honored with the 1st bottle to touch Nigeria. #Goûtdediamants cheers to the weekend'

The champagne that was designed by Alex Amosu costing up to 1.2 million pounds called "Taste of Diamonds" was given to Don Jazzy as a gift and so was it also given to Peter Okoye last week as a Gift too.
Bia Alex.... When will i get my own
See and read more @ please comment also
http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/first-peter-okoye-now-don-jazzy.html
Re: First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2013
Drinking champagne with a tea-cup ? This is so country.

1 Like

Re: First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by Rapmaestro(m): 2:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Drinking champagne with a tea-cup ? This is so country.
THAT'S HIS CUP OF TEA.. NOT URS

3 Likes

Re: First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by zugoboss(m): 4:55am On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Drinking champagne with a tea-cup ? This is so country.
Just acting as a good ambassado of loya milk. Can't u see the champagne hasn't been popped?

1 Like

Re: First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by temmytujay: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2013
The best life is that COUNTRY life bro, its not about the cup, its about the drink and not about the plate but about what you are eating.. compare the country side to the city and you knw they are flexin there
Re: First Peter Okoye Now Don Jazzy by mukina2: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2013

(1)

Banky W, 2face Idibia Spotted With Ebenezer Obey / 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu Allegations Abt Him Beating Her / WAEC Seized My English Results Thrice"-patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.