Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Episode 4 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Episode 4 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence (547 Views)

6000 Years Of Human Existence Will End In 1975 / The Mystery Behind Human Existence / Purpose Of Human Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Episode 4 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence by AdefarakanAO: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2013
[b]The Exposition on the STATE OF MIND continues…
With the understanding we now have on SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY, let us return to our previous topic, which is the STATE OF MIND. Don’t forget that your State of Mind is the function of your soul, because your mind resides in your soul. As you follow on in this exposition, I will be using the following interchangeably with the STATE of MIND: FEELING, MENTAL STATE, MENTAL APPROACH, EMOTION, ATTITUDE and MOOD. Why? They are all similar in meaning. I said earlier that the mind can only be in either good state or bad state. Which means as you are right now, you are either in a good state of mind or a bad one. Pls be reminded that we are majorly discussing “Formation of Mankind”, and the state of mind is part of the formation. Infact, it is the MOST IMPORTANT part of human formation since it does the largest portion of work, and it’s the most determinant function in human. Let me give you a shocker; your mind is spiritual! How? Because it is powered by your spirit. And as I said previously, human “spirit” is linked to “electricity” while the soul (where the mind resides) is likened to Electrical appliances, which means both spirit and soul, are “electrical”. The soul remains alive as long as the spirit (the electricity) is powering it. Therefore, since there is “electricity” in every “electrical appliances”, there is also “spirit” in every “soul”. So, your state of mind is either governed by a good spirit or a bad spirit. So how would you know if you are being controlled by good or bad spirit? The answer is in the “STATE OF MIND GUIDANCE SYSTEM”. It helps you to know how you are feeling. There are only two State of Mind (Emotional) Guidance System; the one that feels Good (good state of mind), and the one that feels bad (bad state of mind). This Emotional Guidance System helps you to know whether you are being controlled by Good or Bad spirit.
STATE OF MIND GUIDANCE SYSTEM
GOOD STATE OF MIND: Passion, Joy, Love, Appreciation/Gratitude, Happiness, Hope, Belief, Optimism, Contentment.
BAD STATE OF MIND: Regret, Complaint, Despair/Depression, Worry/Anxiety, Guilt, Pessimism, Revenge, Anger, Fear, Blame, Boredom, Jealousy, Frustration, Discontentment, Hatred.
There is spirit behind each of the listed State of Mind Guidance System. As said earlier, there is spirit in every soul (the house of your mind), and since God is spirit, your soul communicates with God.
When your state of mind is in a good state, you feel good. And it’s more than that, because when you feel good, you are telling God to do what you want that is in your mind for you, even without verbalizing it. This is also called prayer because you can pray both in words and in thoughts (imagination) See Eph.3:20 (NIV & KJV). To pray simply means to communicate and relate with God!
Likewise, when your state of mind is in a bad state, you feel bad. And it’s also more than just feeling bad, because it’s a signal to God that He should not do what you want for you. For example, let’s use Hannah as a case study ; when Hannah was feeling bad that she had no child, God didn’t give her any, rather she remain barren, but when she started feeling good (….and her countenance was no more sad), and she became hopeful and happy, then the LORD remembered her (1 Sam. 1:10, 18 & 19).
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO KNOW EARLIER! WE LOVE YOU!