Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son (27112 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Awolowo,Azikiwe And Aminu Kano Boycotted 1979 Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Jhulyan(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
dulaman: So? How does that reduce the price of garri in d market?
u n garri...no die ooo
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
bappahman: The beef is real: Only one governor attends wedding of Bamanga Tukur’s son

Tukur’s son, Muhammad Tukur is an engineer, and his bride, Badiyya Isah Katsina, a medical doctor, is the daughter of Alhaji Isah Katsina, the former secretary to the Katsina state government in the Umaru Yaradua administration.

http://www.thescoopng.com/the-beef-is-real-only-one-governor-attends-wedding-of-bamanga-tukurs-son/
When will the son of pepper seller marry the daughter of a millonaire
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by ifihearam: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
TUKUR DID NOT INVITE ANY GOVERNOR ACCORDING TO A MAN OF THE INSIDE BENCH. IF HE WANTED THE WEDDING TO BE FLOODED WITH GOVERNORS HE WOULD,AFTERALL THE VICE PRESIDENT WAS THERE.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by ifihearam: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
engrfcuksmtin:

When it gets to your turn allow your daughter to marry a truckpusher.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
I'm very certain he's not surprise at the turnout of the attendance.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by johnstar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
bappahman: The beef is real: Only one governor attends wedding of Bamanga Tukur’s son

by Paul Osas

Well, it’s not like we enjoy comparing politicians or anything of that sort but we couldn’t resist.

Only last week, the wedding between the son of former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, and the daughter of a former governor of Bauchi, Adamu Muazu took place in Bauchi. The guest list was impressive – the speaker of the House of Representatives was there, 8 governors were present, as well as several former governors, a former head of state and the world’s richest black man.

So when the son of the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bamanga Tukur, was getting married in Katsina on Friday, it was expected that the roll call would be similarly impressive, after all he is the chairman of the largest party in Africa with the power to suspend and recall erring governors.

It didn’t turn out that way.

Of the nation’s 36 governors, only one – the host governor, Ibrahim Shema of Katsina – was present.

The only reason why it is important to point that out is not because it detracts from the wedding but because it shows the widening gulf between the party boss and the governors in the party.

Only this week, Tukur engaged in a war of words with the Sokoto governor, Aliyu Wamakko, who the PDP’s National Working Committee (NWC) recently suspended. The Tukur led NWC also recently suspended the Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Presently, 9 Northern governors are believed to be pressing for his removal.

The wedding went on smoothly and there were several other dignitaries present to be sure, including Vice President Namadi Sambo, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister, Senator Bala Mohammed; former Minister of Defence, Dr. Bello Halliru; business mogul, Dr. Hassan Adamawa, and several leaders of PDP.

Tukur’s son, Muhammad Tukur is an engineer, and his bride, Badiyya Isah Katsina, a medical doctor, is the daughter of Alhaji Isah Katsina, the former secretary to the Katsina state government in the Umaru Yaradua administration as state governor.

The wedding reception took place at the Katsina Government House.

http://www.thescoopng.com/the-beef-is-real-only-one-governor-attends-wedding-of-bamanga-tukurs-son/
ok
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by babadem2much(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
yuzedo, na dem kom b ya babes? na inside ya grass Iceland abi? u no go kill pesin wit laff

[quote
author=yuzedo]dey where in my manshun playin super nitendo. I invite
dem cos I was lonely cos I dint have a babe from Nl to make me fill
alrite. smiley cry
[/quote]
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
joeace2020:

Oga knw say wetim get beginning get end oooo.... 1 day ull drop this and move on with other things or ppl fit nor dey send u again... Ask seun let him recall how it was back in 2005
u will make a 'good' Nigerian politician or a 'good' publicity secretary. Ur profile says u registered 2010 but u have already known wot happened on nairaland in 2005
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by omanzo02: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lakayanah: The governors were simply trying to make the wedded ceremony ungovernable for the "CHAIRMAN"

Best answer lol angry grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by BEDMON1900: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Shobayo Emma: so because it was tukur son's wedding the whole world must be there?
i wonder oh.....
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by genuisemma: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
How ar my sure dey wher invited
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by frankyychiji(f): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
The dumbest commentator here is prollyat osas the writer of dis bull crap! So u needed boko haram to bomb buhari before u know it was arranged to be that way? For ur info, d govs were asked to stay away for obvious reasons. As is d way of politians, the event wd ve provided dem anoda opportunity to show demselves. For the very reason that d vp was there wd be enuf reason to have a carnival. The only personwel know in dis country who attends functions wtout invite is obj. Am even surprised he didn't show up from d blues! Evil man.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Jalal(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by vitality22(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kamanda: I heard Majek Fashek was there.

Yea, he even sent down the rain that day.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
bola tinubu is dead, oh sorry the mum
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by bappahman: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
engrfcuksmtin:
Never its a capitalist world
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Dagoma: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is just some part of the show they have started showing him.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Khaihsan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
So far i was there no pblm
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by mekaboy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
His son is the subsidy thief, nobody wants to associate with a thief.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by JJahzwill(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
*interrupts briefing wf Mr President and types* I keep tellin ds yeye op dt all d who-is-who in Nigeria bn dey my wedding n he is still here yanin opata.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by PrincessEni(f): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
usayab: What of Abati and okupe?
. They were busy studying the Webstar dictionary to know the right words to use when they ae attacked next week
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by texaco1: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
gtrust:

Yes Oh!
Besides, rumour has it that NO Governor was invited so that the NGF stuff will NOT play out at the wedding!
So, it was the wedding ONLY and no NGF wahala.

Good game Tukur for not allowing them distract your son's wedding!
well this reason is possible
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by obyikye(f): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
hahahahah, oh boy/girl you no well
Lakayanah: The governors were simply trying to make the wedded ceremony ungovernable for the "CHAIRMAN"
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Nten: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Which other big man do u want in a wedding again after V.P, minister & senator...
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Etelite: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
I beg to differ from some replies here. I just think that the Govs are scared due to the state of insecurity in the core northern states.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by bappahman: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Etelite: I beg to differ from some replies here. I just think that the Govs are scared due to the state of insecurity in the core northern states.
Katsina is safe, its is BH free...8 gov were in bauchi and bauchi is far far BH attack prone
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 16, 2013
All this one na gra-gra. When time reach, all these gov will reconcile with pdp leadership. Those that don't will simply be replaced with other people. If they really are against the party leadership, why haven't they decamped. All this stuff going on na game.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by FILEBE(m): 4:10am On Jun 16, 2013
So?
NA THE PDP GOVERNORS WAN MARRY THE WIFE? ABI NA DEM DEY DO WEDDING? ABI DEM WAN TURN WEDDING GROUND TO HOUSE OF REP?
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by horlabiyi(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Na their palava be that ooo.
Re: PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son by joeace2020(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2013
click2cbn: u will make a 'good' Nigerian politician or a 'good' publicity secretary. Ur profile says u registered 2010 but u have already known wot happened on nairaland in 2005

I already look like one... Wont u vote me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.