Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is There Any Good Lyrics In Naija Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is There Any Good Lyrics In Naija Music. (636 Views)

I Need A Good Lyrics Writer To Write Lyrics For Me / Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics / I Need Faze's "need Somebody" Lyrics In The Album "independent". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Good Lyrics In Naija Music. by timmfikk(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2008
Who is the best Nigerian artist with well written lyrics among our star musicians, we have a lot of artist in this country now, but many of them do not understand music at all i wonder where they get the money from, most go to the studio with bullshit lyrics and as well the worst part is one new yeye radio station is where you hear this band songs with there super master FLAVOR by name, if you are an upcoming artist why not wait for your own time, we all have the taste of 9ice right now he has been trying for a long time but he just have his way right now and the country are listening to his music, but i guess some guys sit down in their homes and crack there dulling brain to write and sing out nonsense. A music which has no body, no chorus and many more, 9ija artist una tyre me jare.

(1) (Reply)

Viewnaija Is Giving You A Chance To Win $500 Cash Monthly / Joe Or Rkelly,who's Better? / Bird Man Video One Million Dollars : Hottest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.