Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? (1355 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Okorocha Hosts Public Service Games In Nigeria, 34th Edition (Pics) / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
I'm presently watching the minister of youths, Inuwa Abdul-kawir, live on AIT. He has been trying to make a point in the last 20minutes but I dont think he has made any sense so far. This particular minister has been media shy since he assumed office. After his dismal performance today, he'll realise that public service is no longer tea party.
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
The media should do more to expose this sort of indolent ministers and public servants.
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
This minister has performed very badly. It appears he didn't come to the programme prepared. I hope those who will call into the programme will express disappointment with the minister
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This minister has performed very badly. It appears he didn't come to the programme prepared. I hope those who will call into the programme will express disappointment with the minister

Can you remind us who appointed him Minister again? Who is responsible for removing him? You are now begging those who call in to the program to help you condemn this Minister while you make no mention of the worthless leader that appointed this dull character into office and maintains him there despite the deficiency you now hypocritically moan about. A shameless, nauseating and clannish sycophant is all that you are.

Hold the incompetent Minister up to dry and not the incompetent oga at the top who has appointed mediocrities almost everywhere to run the affairs of a very complex and troubled nation.

8 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by gbanikiti(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
How many millions of Jobs has he also created like his counterparts in Agriculture, Mines and Steel Ministries? grin cheesy

I also read that Minister of Health said Nigeria now have 7 Kidney Transplant Center? cheesy

Laughable and Fictional stories!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Can you remind us who appointed him Minister again? Shameless and clannish sycophant. Hold the incompetent Minister up to dry and not the incompetent oga at the top who has appointed Nigeria mediocrities almost everywhere to run the affairs of a very complex and troubled nation.
I created this thread and wrote the opening posts. Have you ever, ever criticised anything that has to do with ACN controlled states? That is the DIFFERENCE between chronic sycophants like @Gbawe on one hand and Sincere Nigerians on the other.

8 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by gbanikiti(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The media should do more to expose this sort of indolent ministers and public servants.
LMAO! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I created this thread and wrote the opening posts. Have you ever, ever criticised anything that has to do with ACN controlled states? That is the DIFFERENCE between chronic sycophants like @Gbawe on one hand and Sincere Nigerians on the other.

Because I am not mad, deluded, small-minded and clannish as you are. I would never create a thread bemoaning how terrible an appointee of Fashola is when I know the Lagos Governor put said appointee in office and has the power to fire him any time and replace him with better. You are one of the few on this forum capable of such open deceit and mindless sycophancy.

6 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by gbanikiti(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Only a Clueless leader appoints Clueless ministers. What did you expect? A performing Minister who knows absolutely nothing about his portfolio? What stops the Minister from being fired? but instead such slow pokes are recycled back into the failed system.This is damn funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Because I am not mad, deluded, small-minded and clannish as you are. I would never create a thread bemoaning how terrible an appointee of Fashola is when I know the Lagos Governor put said appointee in office and has the power to fire him any time and replace him with better. You are one of the few on this forum capable of such open deceit and mindless sycophancy.
So, now I cannot criticise a minister because @Gbawe said so? Interesting! @Gbawe.., you may want to get some sleep so as to reset your brain cells

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Only a Clueless leader appoints Clueless ministers. What did you expect? A performing Minister who knows absolutely nothing about his portfolio? What stops the Minister from being fired? but instead such slow pokes are recycled back into the failed system.This is damn funny! grin
That is the complexity of our country. It is called quota system, aka federal character. If GEJ fails to abide by quota system, Buhari will release his dogs to unleash more mayhem in the north.

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Only a Clueless leader appoints Clueless ministers. What did you expect? A performing Minister who knows absolutely nothing about his portfolio? What stops the Minister from being fired? but instead such slow pokes are recycled back into the failed system.This is damn funny! grin

Thank you. I don't claim to be perfect but the day Nairalanders see me blindly supporting leaders who employ mediocre tools, capable only of taking Nigeria backwards, is the day I want folks to show this and ask me to leave the forum. I will gladly go.

I can make this challenge because I know it will never happen as I will never ever support leaders who aid mediocre elements into office only to turn around and savage their appointees, as Insincere9gerian does, while ignoring how it is the 'oga at the top' I support whose error of judgement is to blame for how said inept characters have gained influential public office. Rather, I will say nothing instead of talking foolishly to appear as a totally immoral tw1t dedicated to individuals instead of to ideas, issues and what is best for Nigeria.

It is a bit like parenting. We all love our kids and will never, unless perverse wierdos, humiliate them in public. Yet the worst parents, who raise monsters and menace to society, are those who publicly back the wrong actions of their kids and make a public show of defending what is condemnable behaviour. If this Insincer9gerian had any morals, he would not start a thread about the woeful display of a Minister GEJ employed and has the right to fire this very second. Has he even minimally asked why GEJ, if interested in delivering solutions, keeps these sort of worthless mediocrities in office?

[size=14pt] Does the shameless and ethically-challenged insincere9gerian not know that it is only GEJ that can sack this Minister? Why the fake noise asking Nigerians to act when the ball is in the court of GEJ if he decides to kick it this very second? [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by taharqa2: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Appropiate response for a Pathetic GOON/Hypocrite...

2 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you. I don't claim to be perfect but the day Nairalanders see me blindly supporting leaders who employ mediocre tools, capable only of taking Nigeria backwards, is the day I want folks to show this and ask me to leave the forum. I will gladly go.

I can make this challenge because I know it will never happen as I will never ever support leaders who aid mediocre elements into office only to turn around and savage their appointees, as Insincere9gerian does, while ignoring how it is the 'oga at the top' I support whose error of judgement is to blame for how said inept characters have gained influential public office. Rather, I will say nothing instead of talking foolishly to appear as a totally immoral tw1t dedicated to individuals instead of to ideas and issues.

It is a bit like parenting. We all love our kids and will never humiliate them in public. Yet the worst parents, who raise monsters and menace to society, are those who publicly back the wrong actions of their kids and make a public show of defending what is condemnable behaviour. If this Insincer9gerian had any morals, he would not start a thread about the woeful display of a Minister GEJ employed and has the right to fire this very second. Has he even minimally asked why GEJ keeps these sort of worthless mediocrities in office?
Does a mediocre Gbawe have enough brain cells primed to identify competent leaders? I dont think so. It simply doesn't add up. A mediocre Gbawe cannot see beyond mediocrity
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That is the complexity of our country. It is called quota system, aka federal character. If GEJ fails to abide by quota system, Buhari will release his dogs to unleash more mayhem in the north.

You are shameless. Quota system led GEJ to chose the worst available? Are you going to patronise the State of origin of this man by saying no better than him was available to GEJ? Your revisionism and deceit is nauseating especially as we all saw GEJ 'dashing' important appointments and portfolio to those who helped him achieve "operation GEJ 2011" like quintessential AGIP Haliru Mohammed Bello who became defence Minister, despite gross unsuitability for the position, only to be sacked after his ineptitude has let Nigeria down.

You and others are pathetic,clannish and pitiful clowns who would not mind that Nigeria drowns because of your blind support of a mediocrity placed far above his station.

5 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Does a mediocre Gbawe have enough brain cells primed to identify competent leaders? I dont think so. It simply doesn't add up. A mediocre Gbawe cannot see beyond mediocrity

My deluded friend, you are the one who is clearly mediocre and a loser from talk everyone can discern emanates from the pen of a worthless, insecure and small-minded sycophant with no original thought in his head. Cretin.

5 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by dridowu: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Facing d media is not easy but i guess d man would have known b4 today dat he will face d media. He shd have cme prepared. Anyway bad 4 him. Kudos to @op
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by kcjazz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

And you think he is the best from Sokoto state? By the way, your argument should have avoided the quota issue and made stronger if you blame PDP objectively.

Anyway he use to be the Attorney general of Sokoto, maybe he is bad public speaker. Me thinks you measure him per his portfolio and how he has achieved his ogas youth vision .

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

I can make this challenge because I know it will never happen as I will never ever support leaders who aid mediocre elements into office only to turn around and savage their appointees, as Insincere9gerian does, while ignoring how it is the 'oga at the top' I support whose error of judgement is to blame for how said inept characters have gained influential public office. Rather, I will say nothing instead of talking foolishly to appear as a totally immoral tw1t dedicated to individuals instead of to ideas and issues.

It is a bit like parenting. We all love our kids and will never, unless perverse wierdos, humiliate them in public. Yet the worst parents, who raise monsters and menace to society, are those who publicly back the wrong actions of their kids and make a public show of defending what is condemnable behaviour. If this Insincer9gerian had any morals, he would not start a thread about the woeful display of a Minister GEJ employed and has the right to fire this very second. Has he even minimally asked why GEJ, if interested in delivering solutions, keeps these sort of worthless mediocrities in office?

[size=14pt] Does the shameless and ethically-challenged insecere9gerian not know that it is only GEJ that can sack this Minister?[/size]
The EXTRA LARGE font was completey unnecessary. We would still have read it if you had written in the usual font. Well, those are signs of someone whose confidence is waning.
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by gbanikiti(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you trying to tell me that as a result of quota system, Jonathan should appoint daft people as his ministers? Do you want to tell me that the particular region where the clueless minister comes from, there are no competent brains to fill in that position of the Minister of Youths? Probably the minister is not a youth. Only a youth understands the problem of a fellow youth. You are really a disappointment to the rest of the 40 laptop doggies!

This is why i still respect Beaf! even though we don't agree politically, he got brains and very intelligent! smh for Sickcere 9gerian. cry

2 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The EXTRA LARGE font was completey unnecessary. We would still have read it if you had written in the usual font. Well, those are signs of someone whose confidence is waning.

I ask again, hoping for once in your miserable life, full of lies and deceit, you will be upright enough to provide a straight answer:

[size=14pt]Does the shameless and ethically-challenged insincere9gerian not know that it is only GEJ that can sack this Minister? Why the fake noise asking Nigerians to act when the ball is in the court of GEJ if he decides to kick it this very second?[/size]
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
dridowu: Facing d media is not easy but i guess d man would have known b4 today dat he will face d media. He shd have cme prepared. Anyway bad 4 him. Kudos to @op
Its not easy but as a minister he should have gotten experts to help him work on communication skills. To be frank with you, I couldn't make anything out of his outing today.

Apart from the issue of communication, he doesn't appear to be doing much in that ministry. His predecessor, the current minister of sports, made a good presentation at the ministerial platform last year as the then minister of sports. Then, he talked about alot of initiatives and programmes, despite the small budget of the ministry. But all that seems to have gone to the dogs under the current minister
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Are you trying to tell me that as a result of quota system, Jonathan should appoint daft people as his ministers? Do you want to tell me that the particular region where the clueless minister comes from, there are no competent brains to fill in that position of the Minister of Youths? Probably the minister is not a youth. Only a youth understands the problem of a fellow youth. You are really a disappointment to the rest of the 40 laptop doggies!

This is why i still respect Beaf! even though we don't agree politically, he got brains and very intelligent! smh for Sickcere 9gerian. cry
I'm not on NL to impress anybody, let alone a notorious Buhari dog. I'm here to enjoy myself, be happy and post comments according to my conscience and faith

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
gbanikiti: Are you trying to tell me that as a result of quota system, Jonathan should appoint daft people as his ministers? Do you want to tell me that the particular region where the clueless minister comes from, there are no competent brains to fill in that position of the Minister of Youths? Probably the minister is not a youth. Only a youth understands the problem of a fellow youth. You are really a disappointment to the rest of the 40 laptop doggies!

Insincere9gerian is a grade A cretin. A disgrace and a shame to his nation.

Imagine this scenario. I have a 3-year old child I can punish, sanction and discipline any time I want. Yet I neglect my parenting duty and wilfully keep all the gates to my compound open so that this child can roam around disturbing the neighbourhood. I am too busy stealing from my employer to know or even care care about what this child is up to.

You, Madam Gbanikiti, run a 'tight' house where your kids are disciplined, well-behaved and your gate is always locked. If my child jumps over your fence to terrorise your compound, what manner of hypocrisy and total lack of morality would lead me to turn around and publicly speak as if you have the responsibility of helping me to make amends for negligence only I am totally responsible for and can rectify?

5 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by gbanikiti(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm not on NL to impress anybody, let alone a notorious Buhari dog. I'm here to enjoy myself, be happy and post comments according to my conscience and faith
You are even worsening the matter by calling Buhari. How does Buhari come into the discussion? Am sure you ain't trying to blame Buhari for the minister's incompetence? grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Now you are stup.id! I will give you the beating of your life when next I meet you. I am not kidding you at all.

3 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

I ask again, hoping for once in your miserable life, full of lies and deceit, you will be upright enough to provide a straight answer:

Did you see the thread on the NECO cut-off marks for the 36 states and FCT? If you did, you would have noted that the cut-off mark for Yobe was 2 while that for Anambra was 331 or thereabout. That is the reality of Nigeria. It is called quota system, aka federal character. It constitutional and the president has to respect the constitution, otherwise Tinubu and Buhari will organise another Occupy protests, and Tambuwai will mobilize APC members in the NASS to try to impeach the president. To avoid all of that, the president has to CARRY all parts of the country ALONG.

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you see the thread on the NECO cut-off marks for the 36 states and FCT? If you did, you would have noted that the cut-off mark for Yobe was 2 while that for Anambra was 339 or thereabout. That is the reality of Nigeria. It is called quota system, aka federal character. It constitutional and the president has to respect the constitution, otherwise Tinubu and Buhari will organise another Occupy protests, and Tambuwai will mobilize APC members in the NASS to try to impeach the president. To avoid all of that, the president has to CARRY all parts of the country ALONG.

339? Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Insincere9gerian is a grade A cretin. A disgrace and a shame to his nation.

Imagine this scenario. I have a 3-year old child I can punish, sanction and discipline any time I want. Yet I neglect my parenting duty and wilfully keep all the gates to my compound open so that this child can roam around disturbing the neighbourhood. I am too busy stealing from my employer to know or even care care about what this child is up to.

You, Madam Gbanikiti, run a 'tight' house where your kids are well-behaved and your gate is always locked. If my child jumps over your fence to terrorise your compound, what manner of hypocrisy and total lack of morality would lead me to turn around and publicly speak as if you have the responsibility of helping me to make amends for negligence only I am totally responsible for and can rectify?
How does that thoughtless cock-and-bull story fit into the topic? How does it relate to a Nigeria where quota system and federal character is constitutional? You see why I call you mediocre Gbawe. Rise beyond mediocrity.
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by takedat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Sincere9gerian, did the president not sign a performance appraisal contract with the ministers? A contract signed to commit them to perform or be fired! If he(GEJ) hasn't fired him even after what you call a dismal performance in office, it means the president is satisfied with his poor performance. One of the absurdities of GEJ's government, signing a performance contract without penalty for default, a government pleased with mediocrity!grin

1 Like

Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Gbawe: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
How does that thoughtless cock-and-bull story fit into the topic? How does it relate to a Nigeria where quota system and federal character is constitutional? You see why I call you mediocre Gbawe. Rise beyond mediocrity.

Give it up dude. This is disgraceful. I would be ashamed if my 4 year old behaved as you are doing here. Once again, and as is the case these days, you have been disgraced as a cretin not intelligent enough to think of the stupidity of his thoughts before he goes public with them. Rather than accept this, you want to remain here disgracing yourself and the messiah you worship.

The Bottom line is that GEJ hired this man and is the only one who can fire him. Spare us your diversionary rants we know you deliver to spare your messiah of blame even when it is obvious that it is impossible to look at anyone else regarding the ineptitude of a Nigerian Minister. You have pissed yourself publicly and now want to pretend others hosed you with water. Shameless tw1t. You are an absolute disgrace.
Re: Public Service Now More Than 'Come And Chop'? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
take dat: @Sincere9gerian, did the president not sign a performance appraisal contract with the ministers? A contract signed to commit them to perform or be fired! If he(GEJ) hasn't fired him even after what you call a dismal performance in office, it means the president is satisfied with his poor performance. One of the absurdities of GEJ's government, signing a performance contract without penalty for default, a government pleased with mediocrity!grin
Of all the posts by APC e-warriors so far, yours alone is sensible. I agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monthly Salaries Of Our Senators / Federal Government Awards #7.39billion For Reconstruction Of Akure-ilesha Road / Missing $ 49.8 Billion: I Lied-Sanusi, CBN Governor Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.